S1 Ch. 0 – The Lottery Summoning
105 4 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Inside the hidden woods of Vanilla, there lies a mansion that serves as a hideout. The outside view's this enchanting and magical, but the inside almost looks like there was a beast who went on a rampage here. It's completely messed up! However, there's still a little gathering occuring just about this time on the mansion's main hall.

The sacrificial souls were summoned on the red circle in the middle of the hall to take part on this spin off lottery event held by the owner.

It is a holy ritual spin off of random names taken from the other worlds on who will be the next successor of the great demon who once closely destroyed the world.

Well, the owner wants his lottery to be new and unique. Even though his keepers and guardians already told him to make the people on the lottery to be from their world, he still came up with what he wants and didn't even took time hearing them out.

He wants it to be fun and interesting. We can say, he got bored and this is the fruit of his boredom. He wants to see how people from another world looks like and how they act. Isn't it really interesting to find out? Well, he says.

"A lucky name has been marked."

They all stayed silent as the coaster slowly stopped moving. One of the keepers took the paper name out, and announced to his waiting fellows the words written on the paper-- Well, no, wait. After some while, he still haven't talk at all. His fellows' eyebrows' almost furrowed.

"Umm, I can't read."

His fellows expression were priceless hearing what he just said. One of them even talked, "You could have just tell us that more early! Why still bother having a hard time understanding that paper when you already know yourself you won't even make it! Geez!"

The guy scratched his head and laughed, "Sorry. We'll die afterwards anyway."

"Tch. You're not worth of a sacrifice. Anyway, just hand that to me. I'll be the announcer."

And so his fellow took the paper name from his hand and read the written name there. With eyes determined, she strongly faced the other three, "Don't fail us." She said looking at the name.

And so they began the summoning...

Hello there! Thank you for stumbling to this piece of work. I would like to hear some of your comments about the story, may i? ;D

 

4