Chapter 2-Young Master
65 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The booming noise got faster and faster, till all that was left was unintelligible gibberish. Though he did manage to hear some more snippets, something about changing local flora and fauna and contacting cultivator clans, whatever in the lord's name that was.

Suddenly, the voice stopped. The piercing pain in his eyes was gone. Tim was terrified of what would welcome him when he opened his eyes, would it be some psycho internet prankster or had someone found out his identity and come to abduct him for ransom money?

Instead, he was in a white room. A completely white room, with no visible exit. He thought he was hallucinating, but the piercing pain in his eyes earlier was definitely real.

Either he was in a coma, or Tim really was the first man in the world to make extraterrestrial contact. The voices from before seemed to indicate the latter. 

[Welcome to the Multiverse, Timothy Quill, Young Master of the Quill Trading House.] 

[ The Multiverse is vast and boundless, with many different races from a multitude of different planets all united under the banner of the system. When a new planet is discovered, the incorporation process begins and it is inducted into the Multiverse! However, as a few hundred thousand years has passed since the inception of the system and multiple universes incorporated, the difficulty and distance involved in the discovery of a new planet has vastly increased. Each new planet discovered is a cause for celebration!

Earth will be directly incorporated to a Domain Controller level planet as reparations for late induction! 

Each human on Earth will be granted Initiate (Early Stage) level cultivation! 

Do not blame the system for what is to come, had the heretics found this planet first it would be naught but dust and rubble.]

" Wow. WOW. Guess it's really aliens. And what in tarnation is cultivation. " said Tim, shocked at the sheer size and magnitude of the multiverse. Jesus Christ, multiple universes. He couldn't even begin to imagine the sheer scale of that. Humans barely managed to get to the moon in their entire history. Wait a second... Moon? 

"Does that mean the solar system is a part  of the multiverse as well? Even the moon and the sun?" Tim asked, shocked at the implications that would carry. 

[ No, planets without sentient life are not incorporated into the multiverse ] 

" Haha, suck it conspiracy theorists. There are no aliens on the moon, ya twat waffles. " chuckled Tim out loud at the irony of his dumb joke.  

The screen that had materialized out of thin air was now blinking, as if urging him to press on it immediately. He did. 

[Congratulations on your first steps towards the path of immortality! You have reached the Initiate (Early stage) level. In accordance with the progenitor's will, humanity will be granted a fair chance to rise and flourish in the multiverse.

However, a chance is all it is! The strong will prosper and the weak will suffer, only through trials by fire can a rough gem become a shining diamond. To cower and hide in fear or to stand and slaughter your way to greatness- The choice is yours; May the progenitor light your path, cultivator.]

As he pressed further, another message popped up.

[You have been teleported to a spatial pocket while Earth's remodelling is being completed. Earth's sparse concentration of the spiritual energies of all creation was unable to support cultivation. It has been upgraded. All forms of foriegn technology that is unable to support the spiritual energies of all creation have been destroyed. ] 

"So all forms of modern communcations and weaponry is dead, huh. No more internet? I didn't even get to see Defence of Titan's final season man, fuck you."

[As a corrective measure for Earth's population being unable to cultivate until now, you are offered any 1 of the following 4 rewards:

1. A set of Intiate level cultivation pills, enchanted robes and a choice of weapon (Sword, saber, axe, mace, etc.

2. A five level one-time boost; to be on par with the average level of a recently integrated planet. Earth's concentration of spiritual energy being at such sparse level is not unheard of, but still rare in the multiverse for a new integration. However, the world spark was intact, allowing the system to proceed with upgrades. 

3. A mythical beast procured randomly from the myriad worlds of the Multiverse of unknown rank or the offspring of a creature that is unable to cultivate, it is up to your own good fortune. Fortune favours the strong!

4. An opportunity to ask the system one question and get a named weapon of your choosing! However, if you select this option you will immediately be teleported to a trial by fire, where you will either die a gruesome death or have a chance to stand at the pinnacle of humanity!

Make your choice: 2 H 59 M left. Beware the invaders, time runs short!]

 

2