Ch 111. Sweet night
246 1 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

While everybody was working hard. No way I could idle in such a situation.

What was I doing?

I was overseeing.

Aaah~! Yes, right there…~!

Well…


When I left the tent to prepare some tea, as well as to wet my throat, I noticed the two d*heads showing up.

Hush, evil spawns. Let ‘em rest. I’ll make some tea, and then it’s all yours.

“I’ll be watching the tea then. Old man, how about you show the results?” (J)

Fine by me. But, I did mean it to let them catch a breath. If you don’t want them to experience how it feels to f* your a*.” I gripped Old man’s sleeve and headed to the tank.

All in all, the results were…

Average… Well, we can work with that.

All ERA and outside equipment were uninstalled. There would be need to finish disassembling the chassis for repairs, and to disconnect the turret from the hull.

The allied workforce was hanging out nearby, but today they were no longer needed.

You there!” Some soldiers started standing up, but I gestured them to stop.

You’re free for today. Come here tomorrow morning. Tell your officer to let you rest for tonight.

“How nice you are. If only we were getting the same treatment.” (O)

You think I left you unrewarded?” I showed him my fingers, still wet from… Khm!

If you say so… Wait, who’s on guard tonight?” (O)

I thought I was going to, but…” I rubbed my sore shoulder.

They were quite wild…

Now I’m looking forward to it~…” (O)

One request.

Yes?” (O)

Don’t dirty them, or you’ll have to bring water for them to clean up.”

Bless you…! What are we supposed to do then?!” He gritted his teeth. The closest well was… well, a kilometer away.

I don’t care where you’re going to end it, as long as not on them. What? I am supposed to spend every night hugging two sweaty men, and when I got this opportunity, you suggest me to be hugging sweaty girls covered in c*?

Got it…” (O)

What happened next was not worth noting.


I woke up, with two heads lying on my shoulders. Somehow they were more than satisfied.

My back and my shoulders were having a slightly different opinion, but I was satisfied too.

Mhm…?” One of the girls purred, and lazily squinted at me.

Woke up~?” I tenderly rubbed her head.

That was quite an experience~…” The girl purred and caressed my belly.

It surely was~.

I smiled, even though everything ached.

It was my pride and honor to manage two at the same time, even though by the second ride it was more about me being managed by the two of them.

It was funny, how I, with the height of 2/3 of their, was able to stay the lead.

But, all that was great has to come to an end.

A few kisses and pinches later, it was time for us to part ways.


Line up!

A company and the two tankmen lined up and prepared to listen.

Your task is to dismantle the remaining equipment in the turret, and prepare it for the skycrane. The rest of you will be working on the hull. Leave some space for everybody to work. Is everything clear?!

YES, SIR!

Go!

The work began anew, and while the brute force was finishing yesterday’s endeavors, I was making the final corrections to the shopping list.

I was so engrossed with it, that I didn’t notice anybody entering the helicopter, until a heavy palm landed on top of my head, and started rubbing it.

Who?!

Me~.” Valencio grinned.

I heard you were quite a surprise for the women. Who could’ve thought you’d be able to do that~.” (V)

Ha! I did mention that I am a man.

And I heard from them it was their first with a… Never mind. May I observe the work here?” (V)

Ha? Got tired of fooling around?

Nay. A true noble must know how to taste good cheese and wine, while watching others work. This place suits it the best.” He grinned even more, showing the servants holding plates and bottles outside.

Well, good luck. I wonder how much your opinion would change after everything here gets drenched in oil, diesel, fumes, and dust.” I snickered, imagining his face when we start the engine, and when the skycrane arrives.

6