The girl
356 4 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Nox looked in amazement at the girl gagged, blindfolded and tied in front of him he can't believe my eyes, he suddenly looks at the eyes on the girl's chest.

“Wow” he says excitedly, starting to approach her, stopping a foot away.
“Calm down, don't make a bad impression” he thinks, looking closer he notices that she has hooves instead of feet, a long cow tail and horns on the side of her head.
“What is her species” he thinks, so he uses [Assessment].

Status
Name: Miru
Race: Holstaur
Work: Slave (Cook)
LV: 6/100
HP:150/150
MP: 180/180
Strength: 15
Defense: 18
Agility: 26
Dexterity: 30
Intelligence: 45
Effective: 30
Charism: 12
active skills
Wind Attribute Magic LV3
Fire Attribute Spell LV5
mana control LV3
cuisine LV3
Unarmed Combat Technique LV2
housework LV5
passive skills
Pain Resistance LV1
Physical Strength LV 4
Resistance to status effect LV2

"Auuuu, her status is pretty good, but because in her work she was a slave, is that a job?" he thinks in amazement.
“Insufficient information to respond’’ the voice responds.

He gets annoyed by her situation, when he touches her shoulder he starts to mess and make noise.

"Uh!" she starts to cry softly.
“I won't get hurt, I'm here to get saved” he speaks low in her ear.

She seems to be calm, he looks outside and notices that everyone has gone to sleep, facing the cart he tries to release her but she is chained to the cart.

“Damn, what do I do, I can't hit because that would make damn metal noise” when he's done thinking and he notices something.

Holding the chains he has an idea she puts it in her mouth and starts chewing “Nhoc! Nhac!” when he does that he notices that it wasn't difficult to eat that part of the metal and notices that it's actually tasty.
*Ding* you just ate iron a little rusty your defense went up to another 2.

“So that's what the [Metal Digestion] skill does” he thinks but continues to eat the chains.

After a while he already ate enough to release her and her skill went up to level 2, then he unties her and takes off the gag and blindfold.

“Thank you so much, Ahn!” she speaks like tears in her eyes.
“Okay” he tries to speak calmly even with the two soft mounds on him.

She gives him a hug to be calm and tries to look at him but can't because it's too dark.

“Sorry about that my name and Miru I'm 18, I'm a Holstaur” she says embarrassed.
“Alright, I'm Nox a goblin iron” he answers honestly.

Everything is quiet after that.

"Are you a goblin?" she talks a little scared
“I'm no longer worried I won't hurt her” he replies to reassure her noticed fear.
“Sorry for the surprise and that I've never heard of a nice goblin” she says, still suspicious.
“I imagine there aren't as many goblins as me out there” he retorts, still honest.
“Look we have to get out of here before they wake up I'll take you to a safe place I promise” he says raising his hand to her.

She gets a little suspicious but ends up taking his hand, then the two leave very slowly, when they leave there they walk through a forest, he realizes that she is much taller than him at least two meters and forty.

"Tell me how you were captured?" he asks.
“I wish I didn't talk about it, please” she replies sadly.
“Sure” he replies, “Idiot, she's been through more and you ask her that” he thinks irritated to himself.
“Don't worry when you're better you can go away” he says with a fake smile on his face.
“And where would I go, Ahn!, my family is dead, Ahn!, I don't have anything anymore Ahn! Uh! Uh!" he speaks sobbing then starts to cry.
“Rotten girl” he thinks then, he hugs her.

Realizing that she is being hugged, he gets down on his knees and returns the hug and starts to cry.

"Don't worry I won't let anything hurt anymore" he says caressing her head.
"You promise Ahn!" he speaks still sad.
"Yes he speak.

The two stay like this for a while longer until he starts to walk he is sobbing for a while more then when they arrive in the cave it's still very dark he helps her to enter since she can't see in the dark makes a corner for Is it over there.

"Sorry, for having slept on the floor lasts longer and everything I have" he says a little discouraged"
“Alright, I'd better sleep in love, thanks for everything” he says with a smile
"You're welcome" he says awkwardly, "She's very beautiful" he says with passion.

After a while she slept, but he was awake.

“I can't believe those humans did this to her,” he thinks angrily.

He looks at her sleeping and fixes her hair and goes out again this time the corridor he arrives at their camp, he takes a look at her status for how she was after eating the chains.

Status
Name: Nox
Race: Goblin Iron
LV: 4/30
HP:150/150
MP:150/150
Strength: 32
Defense: 42
Agility: 17
Dexterity: 12
Intelligence: 18
Effective: 12
Charism: 8
active skills
rating LV2
Armor Creation LV2
thermal attack LV2
Critical strike LV1
concealment LV1
passive skills
Iron Skin LV1
metal digestion LV2
unique skills
Voice of the world LV1

“My defense went up a lot, I wonder what it would be like if the iron wasn't rusty” he thinks excitedly.

He starts to be approached using [Concealment] looking in the tents he looks for the killer, when he finds he enters the tent he stops right next to his face so he leaves his fingers together and open and uses [Armor Creation] covering the hand making looks like a sharp dagger he then sticks it in the assassin's throat when he does that he starts to convulse he covers his mouth and says in his ear "Die you bastard" after a while he stops moving.

*Ding* you just kill a human at level 35.
*Ding* level up
*Ding* level up
*Ding* level up

This was a few more times, but he didn't call, he did the same thing with the others and received the level up notifications, then he took everything that was useful, weapons, clothes and pieces of dead humans and started taking them to the cave, he was tired because I didn't sleep it was already dawn and he was carrying many pieces, but he continued when he arrived at the cave there were several goblin there waiting for him, when he arrived at the cave door everyone came out to talk to him, even Miru who had tears in her eyes. it looked fine, he then threw the bag in front of them revealing what was there, everyone was shocked especially Miru.

"They won't get hurt anymore" he says falling to the floor in fatigue, he takes a look at his status before sleeping.

Status
Name: Nox
Race: Goblin Iron
LV: 30/30 available evolution
HP: 200/200
MP: 200/200
Strength: 58
Defense: 68
Agility: 27
Dexterity: 25
Intelligence: 44
Effective: 38
Charism: 18
active skills
rating LV2
Armor Creation LV5
thermal attack LV2
Critical strike LV3
Concealment LV2
passive skills
Iron Skin LV1
metal digestion LV2
unique skills
Voice of the world LV1
Want to evolve to Hobgoblin
"Yes" were the last words before falling asleep.

[autor] Você acha que eu tenho que ficar parado quando exp ele ganhar, eu só falo quando ele sobe de nível [/ autor]

8