The invasion
200 5 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

When Nox woke up he helped all the goblin, Liam was already much better he helped his brother in what he can soon Nox, Liam, Miru, Haruna, Ranga, Fitz, Shuna and Souei will be together to plan everything.

"Are what we already know about them?" Nox asks
"They are fast, and have a great affinity for the fire element" Souei replies.
"What do you mean, affinity?" Nox asks
"They were monsters that will evolve to use a lot of power from their element, monsters that will evolve so they can use a lot of mana and spend very little" Shanu replies.

He finds it very fascinating as well and a problem means that these enemies can use a lot of mana, it will be more complicated than he thought.

"How many can fight?" Nox asked.
"At least 12 goblin" Fitz replies.
"And when did they attack?" Nox asks.
“From what we could see there were 18, the more we think they saw more” Souei replies
Everyone is reluctant to be able to win, Nox realizing this says “We will have faith”.
"I hope" Nox thinks worriedly.
"Tell everyone who can prepare, distribute the weapons that are good" Nox speaks loudly.

After that, everyone prepares Nox and Liam to leave the cave and begins to cut some trees to make a barricade, but of course they do not cut the trees that are close to the cave so give them a camouflage, Nox manages to take an entire trunk alone and it helps a lot in the matter of time using vines to tie them up they can make a good barricade the sun is already in the middle for vines, Nox starts talking his plan for everyone many think it is too risky but he says that everything is going well so everyone agrees more Miru has a crying face.

"Don't worry, everything's going to be fine" Nox says to calm her down.
"You promise, Ahn!" Miru speaks holding back the tears.
"I promise" Nox says lost with his hand for her to get close to him.

When she gets close he kisses her, it was only a short time before sunset, Nox and Miru start making arrows for the Nox archers to use their skill [Armor creation] and use his iron that he produces for the arrows he learned to be he thinks about how it goes out like this, when it finally gets dark everyone be ready Nox stands in front of the barricade while everyone is behind, the archers are preparing, because after a while they start to be heard throughout the forest and they were getting close, until that Nox can see what it was he looked like a redder velociraptor and had two pairs of horns that went behind his head, it was the size of a human, there were 30 in total more between them you could see one was much more tall Nox knew he was the leader so he used [Rating] on both types.

Status
Breed: Drake fire
LV: 8/30
HP: 300/300
MP: 300/300
Strength: 50
Defense: 50
Agility: 65
Dexterity: 36
Intelligence: 27
Stamina: 30
Charisma: 3
Active skills
Affinity with fire LV7
Improved speed LV5
Improved agility LV5
Powerful Bite LV5
Sharp senses LV4
Passive skills
Body armor LV3
Physical Resistance LV3
Pain resistance LV3

Status
Race: Drake fire leader
LV: 25/30
HP: 700/700
MP: 700/700
Strength: 80
Defense: 80
Agility: 95
Dexterity: 66
Intelligence: 47
Stamina: 50
Charisma: 3
Active skills
Affinity with the fire Lv8
Improved speed LV6
Improved agility LV6
Powerful Bite LV5
Commander LV8
Strengthens followers LV5
Sharp senses LV4
Passive skills
Body armor LV5
Physical Resistance LV5
Resistance to pain LV4

After seeing their status Nox understood why his clan owes so much trouble killing one of them.

"Affinity with fire, and the same as fire magic" Nox thought.
"Affinity and that your competitiveness with the element and you may only have magic, you can use the element in full power" the voice speaks.
“This is interesting, do I have it” Nox thinks excitedly “Check, it will take 1 day to finish” the voice speaks.

He returns to pay attention to his enemy until now they only then looking at him and at the barricade behind him, the leader makes a movement with his head making two Drake attack Nox, the two were very fast Nox barely managed to deflect, he ends up being hit by the syrup that makes him be pushed, the other tries to bite him but he covers the whole arm with the [Armor creation] achieved avoiding the damage while Drake tried to pull his arm off he covers the other arm with his fingers together doing a dagger shape, attacking the bully's neck, managing to do a little damage, but it cannot penetrate the scales.

"You can't cut it so I'll break it" Nox thinks.

Nox manages to get close to the barricade he undoes the armor in both arms again to cover more of that sight with his hands closed, one of them attacks more this time Nox is prepared, when he gets very close to him from the uppercut (it’s a blow executed from below upwards, preferentially targeting the opponent's chin.), making his head go up then he strikes again with [Thermal attack] throwing the creature backwards the other striker jumps to cut with the claws of the feet. throwing a punch right in the chest of the creature playing it throws farther than the other, when the leader Drake sees this he gives a roar “Roar! rawww! ”, with that everyone who was standing still attacks, seeing that Nox says“ Now ”with that everyone starts throwing a rain of arrows, some manage to penetrate the scales more others just cause some scratches, Nox starts attacking everyone that gets close throwing them away

* Ding * You just learned unarmed combat technique LV1
The strength superhuman ability has risen to level 2

He was happy with I got a new skill and went up a level, he felt he now knew more fighting techniques, some Drake started throwing fireballs at him more grace the armor he didn't even feel damage, suddenly a Drake was very wounded with the arrows he couldn't walk right, Nox ran up to him realizing that the Drakes would kill his ally he can get there first and with [Superhuman strength] he throws him over the dam, for his allies to get exp, he can do it this more than 12 times more he was tired, some already managed to hurt him and his leader didn't even move, so 3 beings jumped out of the dam were Liam holding the dagger, Souei with that adventurer's sword and Ranga with his axes.

“Brother, we came to have help” Liam talks to him.
“Watch out” Ranga speaks, moving forward.

A Drake manages to get close enough to bite Nox's head but the creature ends up pushed by a wind early, when he looks for it to see Miru, Shuna and Fitz over the dam, Miru waves to him.

"Let's get this over with" Nox says excitedly.

They start attacking Ranga, start swinging the axes, getting some marten, Liam manages to marten others, most of them can, every time one could, and was prepared to attack those in the dam, they attacked him, our strategy was working, the their numbers decreased I kept throwing the weak and injured to our clan gets strong, it was when the numbers stopped at 10 that the leader made his first move "Rooooar!" with that everyone backs up behind him, his chest starts to inflate and becomes redder and smoke coming out of his nostrils, Nox realizing what he was going to do.

"Everyone behind the dam" Nox yells loudly.

Everyone starts the scale but liam has difficulty, at that time a breath of blue fire comes out of the leader’s mouth that is coming like an avalanche of fire seeing that his brother couldn’t get up he is in front and be covered with armor, when the blow arrives at him, the whole armor starts to heat up very fast, the dam behind him cannot support and starts to catch fire fast, Miru and Shuna start using wind magic to ward off the fire that is past the dam, Nox's armor it starts to melt the more he is trying everything to keep it still, the fire starts to cause more damage he starts to try to cover what has already been melted.

* Ding * You just acquired the fire resistance ability.
Fire resistance increased to level 2
Fire resistance skill rose to level 3

When the leader for the blow he starts the cam slowly to where the cave is he sees Nox with all the melted armor without pants and all with burn behind him Liam is completely smooth without injuries, Nox ends up falling on his knee in a puddle of his molten metal, the leader Drake continues to walk towards him when he gets close enough he starts to bring his mouth close to Nox’s head, when he gets close enough to bite him Nox throws his hand over his metal-covered mouth melted and take off quickly Drake starts to convulse in pain, all the goblin starts to attack the Drakes who are standing Nox passes out from exhaustion, the last thing he saw was everyone fighting.

My dear readers, you will soon find out what the deuss of the world are, if you have a god of any mythology that you like, send the name and talk about how you want him to be and in what domain

6