Speed Dating Gone Right! In the Apocalypse?
157 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I am Will, just Will, and I hate this name, my parents thought William to be overly posh, so they denied me the potential to ever be called it.

I, was currently suffering through the experience of daily commute, mushed like a pancake in between a hundred different strangers in the metro, smelling a thousand different aromas, with everyone making final checks of hairlines and the straightness of their shirt, or their jacket, or some really posh looking suit they decided to wear to please the eyes of their potential partners. I hated this as well. Yet I partook in it, so I grumbled not a word. I stayed in silence as I moved from home to the above-ground meeting place. Today was D-Day, Dating day, the 6th day of the week and a day off for all workers in Hashtag City. A City of a million people, men, women, and non binary. All types of people lived here for generations, formerly known by another name one long discarded.  Dumb fucks and their horrible, manipulative education system. Anyway, back on topic. Today was Dating day, and as people of different genders according to their government profile lived in different underground blocks, the opportunity to meet any of the sexes one could consider fair, was non existent, save for this day. 

Today, men and women, gay and straight, had to dress up and travel to the world above, detach themselves from their phone, ear pieces, and virtual reality headsets or pods, or even rooms, and meet real people, go through the uncomfortable experience of speaking with someone not programmed to exactly the setting you like, who has their own thoughts and feelings, who is not there to please you, or to play coy with you, but is there to see if they can make a family with you, or just bump uglies. 

The World had gone to shit, somewhere along the line, where exactly was not taught in school. 

Not that anything of import ever was. I knew it better than most, I'd dealt with all sides of the system and the law in my youth. Now, at thirty years old, I was getting desperate. The Young people were few, and the old were many, soon the eligible women for me around my age would begin to dwindle, and I would be getting women who could barely get pregnant. 

Well, not that I am dying to have a child at the moment. But If I am to marry a woman, and not get together with a man, then having a child some time in the future would be important. After all, this D-Day was created for that sole purpose. 

Yet with a resume and history like mine, I can't help but understand the immediate rejection I face every time this day comes. I dress up, I put on earrings, do my hair, straighten the brows, shave the beard, I polish my shoes and put on my best smile, but whether it is the scar, or my parents, or just my own mistakes. They wait for me to sit and then get up and away. I stay there and eat the free food for hours on end and leave like everyone else at the designated time so as to not pay for a Taxi service. Why waste the money?

I walked up to the wooden door, a rarity. As was the red carpet, the lit candles on the walls, the government went above and beyond with atmosphere expenses. I walked through the door only after knocking thrice. The room this time around was a modern classic. A small round table with adjustable height. Walls of peanut green and black-gray. There was a small chandelier above the table and the cloth set upon it had little designs of fruit and such. The floor was tiled a dark brown that looked like wood, and there was a little window to the right behind the table as well as a sink and a few cabinets there. A thick white curtain cut off most of the light and set the tone to a dim morning. As if we were on a night out. Even though it was day. I had lost in the lottery once again.

"Did you choose this room? Or just get unlucky?" The fair lady sat on her chair smiled and stood to greet him. I took her soft hand and held it, a pleasant experience, as I responded. 

"I paid extra, to give us something comfortable, but not enough to choose the room. This seems more appropriate for a third, or even fourth date. My house looks nothing like it."

"Whose house does? Unless you have that daddy wallet, that golden spoon, you get the same stuff as everyone else."

"To some degree we are forced, but I've saved up enough over the last couple of years, tomorrow I'm gonna be painting the interior, and I am hoping to get the papers to pain the outside as well. Enough with the white and off white colors."

"I get yah, that's why I dyed my hair a bit for this date."

"You look stunning. I must say I feel overwhelmed to be talking with you today." And I wasn't being dishonest. I had no Robot friend, No Ai Companion, not chatty home system. Other than on days like these I had no contact with women. In work we were separated to avoid sexual harassment scandals, and in life that was a given. The Anti Rape and Sexual Harassment act passed many years ago was just the norm nowadays. 

She had black hair like coal and a few striped, strands, of a deep red running along from the root all the way to the waist. Her hair wasn't straight either, curled up, soft and glossy. Like her lips which were locked in a smile, dressed in red lipstick and gloss. Her eyes were done with a harsh black mascara and a deep purple eyeliner that stretched out to make for a sharp look. Her nose was small and pointy, curved. 

Speaking of curves, she had them, with modest breasts pushed against the high neckline of her dress, shoulders that were a bit wide, a back that was well trained in the gym and it showed she took pride in at she wore a dress that revealed it to her butt crack. Her figure dipped inside at the ribs and a small waste with the abs showing as she moved from the stunning and very tight white dress she wore today. Her waste was accentuated by her wide hips and firm buttocks, her thighs were soft and thick and she showed them in not a shy way as two stilts begun at her waste height, showing of her g-string, on either side of the dress, and reached all the way to her ankles. 

"You don't look to shabby yourself. Almost the opposite of what I expected when I got you."

"The times I searched the dark web and raved on about how the government is corrupt and hiding a massive secret, they do give off the vibe of someone wild and unkempt, I can't disagree with your assessment."

"Don't get me wrong. I think you look better now, much more mature,  a perfect fit for a little lady like me." She smiled and her teeth were straight and pearly. She was ticking every box, and I was already barely able to keep my mind together. She seemed like fun, and I hadn't had fun in over ten years.

"I'm Alice, nice to meet you Will."

"I'm Will, and I hope you stick around, so we can get to do more than greet each other." 

"Oh I suspect we'll do much more than that. But before that, I must say. I don't think you were in the wrong." Her bushy brows turned to a little frown and she her deep blue eyes stabbed right through me. I knew what she was talking about. Should I ignore it, act a fool. Or not?

"... I don't think so either. Did you come to this conclusion through my history and doing research now? After the fact? Or did you maybe follow the case back then?" She couldn't have follow with much intensity, she looked 25 at the most, she would have been 15, why would she care about a young dude storming the Police department of his neighborhood along with a mate of his, and then going on to be chased until he reached the Main Government building, and be tackled to the ground as he fired a shot at the Mayor?

"I'm only 23 years old, so I couldn't remember the details. But you weren't the only one with a troubled past. My parents died during that terrorist attack as well. I had just been taken in for my looks and singing voice by my new.. Family, and they had a lot to say about you. They... don't come from our world."

"I think you fit in just fine, when it comes to poise, Alice. But If you feel like you don't belong with the rich, I can understand, with a bit of effort. I'm sorry to hear about your parents, you were too young for such a thing." I said and put a stop to the conversation for now. I knew when to give time in silence. I cut up her stake, and placed food on her plate, doing what I could to care for her even in this unfamiliar environment. I knew her pain, better than she could know. For me, it was so much, that I couldn't live with it. So I gathered my hatred and targeted the Mayor for not telling the truth, that is what I thought back then. Terrorist attack? By Who? Not a cyber attack either. A real physical attack that burst through the Glass dome surrounding the Above-Ground parts of the city. 

"I ruined the mood real good just now. Sorry." She sniffed back some type of emotion and put on her smile once again. She looked just as stunning the second time I saw it. 

"You ruined nothing. It is clear to me that being there for another person's vulnerability is not only a good way to bond, but also very attractive in a weird way."

"Yeah, I get it. You feel dependable? You feel like you broke through some wall."

"I feel like I can just walk right in, with the way you are looking at me. But I'll take my time. Want a bite of my Fillet?" She nodded and I moved my chair and plate closer to her, now instead of sitting across I sat ninety degrees to the side. Seeing her munch on the piece too large for her little mouth, her lips shining with the fat and juices of the meet, her cheeks bulging with the extra big spoonful of side veggies. It was endearing, and sensual at the same time. 

I moved even closer and just stared with a little smirk. Like I had cooked this food, and she was moaning, tasting it. It really felt like we were a couple, and I enjoyed that. This is why I don't have any other form of female companion, why I swore of Sex machines and Dolls, or even virtual experiences and the like. For real genuine moment like these. Though getting further than this was important to me. I hadn't had a kiss in well over 12 years, I had never seen a woman's privates, let alone touch them, and any sexual experience bar those I used to do when I first got into puberty, was non existent. 

"Stop staring so much, you're making me blush." She said as she finally swallowed all the meat, her smile was as stunning as ever, and the rose tint on her white cheeks was just as real as I hoped it would be. 

"Good, because it looks absolutely incredible."

"How was the meat? Should I order it again some time?"

"The meat was good, but I'm hoping the second serving will be better." She stared down at my pants, which were sporting a complete tent, and I let her look. Thank my father for his good genetics and my mother for her stringent requirements. 

"Keep your hopes up then. Shall we eat?" I smirked and took to my food with gusto. It was tasty, and it was included with the price of the room, making it better than what others got, rich in fat, cow meat, bad for the environment, and certainly not vegan, with aged wine to get drunk on. It was a fine meal and by the time it was over, I was hungry, starving, for more.

I lounged back in my chair, which was now right next to Alice, our legs touched, my hand roamed over her dress, caressing her softly, feeling the soft fabric, I ate her up with my eyes, from her piercings and their dazzling red stones, to her silver necklace chain. I ranged further with my hand, staring into her sapphire eyes, I grasped her waist on the other side. Her skin warped around my fingers, I could feel her body inching forward even without my guidance. I pulled her close and our lips met. It was like fireworks going of in my body, my brain tingled and my hairs stood on end as her wet lips, touched mine, as her tongue met mine and I tasted her sweet saliva. 

I took to her lips with vigor and thirst, I sucked and bit, and suddenly I pulled off. I smiled at her, she smiled back, there was chemistry there. Her eyes went from my lips to my eyes. I dove back in. Her chest struck mine, her back arched to a pleasing level, lithe and flexible. 

The Smacking of our lips, the unfortunate teeth bump, the giggles that erupted. I was old for this, yet I enjoyed it none the less. It was a different experience  than any kissing apparatus could ever give, and even the little mistakes were washed over with lust and glee. I caressed her back as I went for her nape, while my other hand grasped onto her upper thigh. She took that chance and lunged over me with her leg. She straddled me then and went for my neck. She pulled my hand to her butt and I squeezed firmly, my fingers digging into her soft mounds of flesh. I wound my other hand around her hair and pushed on her nape, pulling her away and then going for the attack, holding onto her for control. 

Soon she was moving her hips forward and up, wanting more of me but not getting much. Her hands were roaming through my hair, which had been in a bun, now wild and getting wilder over my shoulders, he nails dug into my back through my cyan shirt. Her breaths were heavy, every now and again a moan was released. 

"More. Take me more!" She demanded and I obliged. My hand slipped up front, I held her neck and stood, I plopped her ass on the table and pulled one leg over my shoulder. I rubbed my groin over hers, even through our clothes I could feel the friction. She bit my hand as I lifted her dress over her belly. I pushed down on her navel, she squirmed, her womb had fallen, she had grown sensitive, and every touch, every movement of her lips, was arousing. 

I bit her neck as I dropped my pants and thrust up, I could feel her clit ever so slightly, but the contact was so heavy and tight that even if I didn't work on it exactly she still felt it. I left her neck red and growing purple all over. I lifted her up, her legs wrapped around my at the waist, she held onto her own her as she moved her body all on her own as I slapped her ass. I bit her nipples and twisted them with my teeth.

In a rush she pushed away from me, I let her go. Her clothes fell in seconds, mine as well. She bent over all on her own and lifted one leg onto the table. She stretched  her ass and showed me her flower. I dove in without any protection. We had both been tested and kids were all the government wanted, why care?

Her wet, sizzling depths squeezed me tight. At first she took only the tip. She grunted in pain. "Fuck! I didn't expect it to hurt so much."

"I'll take it slow for now, but you better get used to it soon."

I spent minutes, some bent over licking her neck, others squeezing her galactic ass, I pushed the tip in and then out so many times, keeping myself hard and opening her up thrust by thrust, she was bleeding. "You were a virgin?"

"You weren't"

"With a human yes, but, Haven't you ever tried doing it with something?"

"Never. Now, I am ready, please force it in. I want it to hurt, don't care for my screams. Please." Alice begged and I was not even willing to resist. I pushed in with a single long thrust. 7 Inches more than she could take. I bottomed out. "NyAGH! Shit! OW YES!" Half in pain half in pleasure she howled. I grasped her hair and pulled her back, sloppily kissed her face, saliva falling on the table cloth. I started pounding and without care. I had never felt such a sensation, so wet and soft and flexible, so tight and hot and slippery. 

With every thrust I felt a sensation building, with every slap of my groin against her fatty I felt her melt and writhe below me. I felt at the top of the world. My brain shut off, one with the universe I felt, I pummeled her into the table with all my strength, standing on my tip toes just to get more force with my thrusts. She spasmed around, her nails chipping on the table, digging into my arms and waist, tearing the cloth apart. 

I brought my hand into her mouth and pulled her back, bending her back like a pretzel, She bit down and it hurt like hell but that only made me want to destroy her more. Savage, without remorse, using her blood to wet my dick and use even more force. She climaxed at a random thrust. 

Her walls of flesh tightened, I could feel it restricting my movement. "FUCK no you don't." As if letting her control a thing about this process was a slight to my ego. I took her off the table and pushed her face into the tiles. "Fuck yes! Break my back!" She shouted as he cheek slammed against the floor. Her ass nearly over her head, her knees bruised and soon to be bleeding. 

I tried to cleave her with my sword, to break her and devastate her never to be whole again. In those moment I had truly lost myself to the process, the pleasure, her will. In a way I was controlling the body, but she held control of my mind. I could only think of her, and do as she pleased. I slapped her butt hard. "YES!" She accepted the pain with so much glee it brought a frown to my face. "You haven't had enough then!" 

It became a challenge, as she screamed and hollered, surely to be heard through the floor and the walls, as her ass turned bright red and blue, as tufts of her hair pulled away from her scalp, as her knees blead, I grew wet with sweat, my breath shorts and hers shorter. Her tongue flopped out and she licked her own saliva, her hands pierced her own perfect skin not knowing what to do as she climaxed again and again, one after another and inside another, without stop. Her walls grew tighter, her entrance almost suffocated my blood flow, and there it was. 

I had only two thrusts left in me. I pulled her up like a doll, with strength from I don't know where. I Slammed her onto my dick as she held my hair. We fell into a kiss and I came buckets inside of her. The shivers that spawned from my loins made my legs tremble with weakness. Her own formed hunched in climax on me, her legs squeezing with all their strength. 

As a Final present, without knowing it, I bit her lip till it bled, and then I released her. I plopped my ass down on an upturned chair, and she fell onto my neck, kissing, licking, moaning. I caressed her back and she shivered at the delicate way I now cared for her. The table was a mess, the plates broken, there was wine on the cloth and the floor.  Like a purring cat she curled up with me and my seed still inside of her, maybe even with the intent of keeping it in there. It was heaven. I felt awake for the first time. 

"Did I go too far?"

"Maybe, we'll see how my parents react and I'll tell you on our second date."

"I'll make sure to come prepared. Maybe with a bit of rope and latex?"

"That sounds incredible, I am already getting hot just hearing about it. But maybe we should tone it down with the pain, just control."

"I'll keep it in mind. It was my first time as well, with a person, so I didn't know exactly what to do. Your body told me most of it."

"Don't worry about it, Will, Sir. I was a good little slut and lost my mind completely. I don't know if I remember half the stuff that happened." She made her eyes big, like those of a puppy. She new exactly how to move her body and what expression to show to get another person going. Currently that was for the better. But overall, her ability to manipulate people must be some time of superhuman gift, a dangerous one at that, for both her and others. 

It was as we were chatting when the adrenaline flushed out, my heart beat at a normal pace and as my brain returned form cloud nine, that I felt a little heat in my belly, and a pounding in my head. Like the ring of the bell, as a door to a little beach side store opened up, the breeze came flying in and with came something unexpected. 

 

Aether System
Name: Will
Tier 1
Talents: Dionysus' Wine
Perks: Satyr's Horn
Titles: N/A

Aspect
Control, Sex

Attributes
Mass: 7
Explosiveness: 9
Tenacity: 6
Dexterity: 4
Proprioception: 6
Focus: 5
Memory: 6
Impact: 9

Skills

Spells

Arts

 

There was a lot to worry about right now. Did she know this was going to happen? Does she see it? What is it and what does it say about me. What the fuck is going on with this world? And have I just stumbled through Sex and happenstance into the most deeply kept secret of the world?!

"Alice." 

"Mhm?" She looked up at me and she looked ravishing, unkempt, yet dainty, wild and yet elegant. I stopped the boner right where it started. 

"Today was really fun. Do you think we can secure more dates from now on?"

"I think we can secure a lot more than that, don't tell me you've forgotten." She brought her fingers to my chin and her lips sealed mine for a peck. 

"Forget what?" I ran through my memory of the date if she had hinted at something pertaining to this Aether System. 

"How this system works? I guess you were never expecting to get it done, so you never actually looked at the rules."

"If we change our government profiles to Situationship, and put in each other, we can see each other 3 times a week, and I can come to your house and you can visit mine, in different blocks."

"We can also access all the amenities offered to couples. Yes! Finally! Success!" He jumped up and held her in my arms and showered her with kisses. I bit on her ear and kissed her brows, and her nose, and her chin, and her neck. How could I not be over the moon. She literally fell into my lap, and not only is she a complete package of interesting, not only did she help me somehow unlock some magical secret, not only does she seem clueless about it. To convert this third base run into a point, her wanting to form a situationship with me allows me access to underground and aboveground parks, to roller coasters, to games for couples, to different clothing stores, it rights of my record, earns me better treatment from work and social circles, and above all, gives me subsidies. Because every budding relationship that could lead to a child is incredibly important. "Thank whatever force there is that you came into my life, and allowed me to come inside you as well."

"It was pretty good, wasn't it?" She smirked and put her hand on my member, she played with my balls as he stared at each other. That was all it took. "Was? Wait till you see what's coming for you the second time around. I'm a fast learner I'll have you know."

I pushed her down and got to work. The next door date better be having some real chemistry, or else we would have ruined everything with this second time. If they could file a complaint they would have. Because the screams and grunts that filled this room, and the steam that rose from under the door at the entrance, must have likened our sex to a real case of murder, or something spooky. When in fact I getting hickeys  from my situationship, while I rammed her depths with my spear. Simple.

 

 

 

 

1