Prologue
592 2 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Announcement
Hello, first i want to apology if there is grammar mistake, my main language isn't English so i can make a few mistake.  Also this is my first novel try and i'm doing it for past time so quality may not up par. Because i am doing for past time; i am not planning to release chapters regularly. I'm not planning it to be dark novel. There will probably some dark moments but mostly progress similar to anime.   

Prologue

Floor was painted in red colour .

There's heavy iron smell in the air. 

A boy lay on the ground half-conscious with eyes filled with sadness.

His mothers voice echoed in his ears before closing her eyes.

"Takashi my child, mom is sorry, we have to leave you alone. It may be hard, it may be sad but live. I can't say everthing going to okay, but I know you can overcome. I'm proud that you're my son. I love you." A few tears drop her cheeks before she weakly say "I want to see you grown." 

Takashi wakes up with heavy breathing.

'It looks like I can't sleep this night too.' thought boy while sweating heavily.

Room was completely dark not even shred of light could be seen. In a bed black haired, blue eyed half asian teenage boy stood with hard breath. It was like this since half a year ago when his parents killed before his eyes.

He remembered a distant memory where everything start.

A room filled with white, a shapeless form stood well he guess at least he was standing. It was hard to understand because he was just a soul. 

'Hmm, I guess I am dead. I thought it will be over but why I'm here and what is this isekai novel development.'

"Do you like ambiance kid?" a lofty voice heard in the lonely room.

'Well, I can't say I like, rather I'm tired of this colour, It remind me my hospital room.' thought boy but of course he wasn't going to say that to possibly some kind of god. After all based on novels after you die if someone spoke you in a white room he/she should be god right?

"Yes, It is not bad." was what he was plan to say until a chuckle interrupt him.

"Hahaha, you are very interesting. Very interesting. But you should know that I can hear your thought, right?"

'It is good I didn't think someting rude.' boy smiled lightly well tried but he didn't have mouth currently so he failed to smile.

'Are you God?'

"Well you could say. Is it matter?"

'You are right. Matter not. Even if you are not god at least someone with might power who could summon my soul here at least.'

"It look like I was right to call you here. You have sharp-mind. This will make things easy." said God with amusement.

"I am curious you are too calm for such situation. Why?"

'Well my sister always said same thing that I am too calm when she failed prank me. Reason for my calmness is, well I don't know maybe life hard on me so my emotions was dulled.'

"Hmm, if you say so be it. Putting aside chit-chat let's start business. Shall we?"

'I am also curious. Based on classic development I should be transmigrated. Am I right'

"Bingo. As you said I am God. I lived alone here so life is pretty boring. I seek enjoyment and that is why I summon your soul after your death. I don't have any expectation like defeat Demon King, just live how you want."

'I am grateful that you give me second life but why? I mean there is no benefit to you. And my impression of you that you're not benevolent.'

"Hmm, you're right. Like I said I was bored, that's all. No need to make things complicated. You can think how you humans bored play video games, It's same."

'As expected a god I say. For relieve your boredom to use such method.'

"Hahaha, It's natural, Isn't It? I decided to send you My Hero Academia. Are you okay with that?"

'Fine, I guesss. I watched anime althought can't say know everthing but it should helpfull even little bit.'

"If I were you, I wouldn't be so sure. Your existence itself will change plot. So if you act according the plot you gonna have some hard time."

'I guess so, too'

"But don't worry I of course not sent you without little gift. You will have same potential as Main Character without his lucky halo and I will give you chance to choose your quirk. Take your time after all this will affect your survival."

Takashi heavy sigh of relief.

'Hmm, having same potential with mc is good enough. Midoriya have potential surpass All Might afterall. Question is what quirk should I choose? Based on his words I probably can't choose too op power. Because my potential only equal to Midoriya. Well not that power level low thougt. I was always sick so my close combat and athletic experience low and It is not easy to say someone who never fight go punch him in the face. Based on that I should make a safe choice, which is long range power. But also I can't be powerless in close combat. Which is dramatically reduce number of choice.'

God watched interestingly kid making his choice. And thought to himself 'Hahaha, no matter how I look he was right choice. Smart, calm, know how to read mood. I can't wait what will he do. Will he become biggest hero or will he become biggest villian or only ordinary person. Well I won't let him become ordinary it will boring.'

Kid shievered. 'How a soul shievered.' was what he thought.

"Did you make your choice?"

'Yes. I want Magneto' power. The one from X-men.'

"Okay. It was a pass choice." God look at kid with glittering eyes. "We shall bid farewell. It was nice to talk to you. I hope you will entertainment me more. Bye"

'Thank you, again. It was fun for me too.' 

Darkness envelope kid for his new life...

 

9