Chapter 3 – Plus Ultra
366 1 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 3 - Plus Ultra

Sun shine in the sky. Birds chirp happly. In UA P.E ground class 1-A gathered with Aizawas lead. Aizawa turn toward students and drop the bomb.

"We will have quirk apprehension test today."

All students broke into ruckus. They can't understand why they have to test after all aren't they succeed already. Aizawa waited them to quitened down.

"As you all know UA have reputation of having freedom on campus. This also include senseis as well. In midschool you have physical test without using your quirk. I found it old fashinad.  For example.." he turned towards me.

'Why me urgg, shouldn't it be Bakuga?'

"How far could you pitch a soft-ball in middle school Takashi?" asked Aizawa me. 

"76 meters." 

"Try using your quirk this time around. As long as you don't exit the circle, anything is fine."

I take the ball and walk toward center.

'Hmmm if I am not wrong Bakugo exceed 700 metre, I am not sure ı can get that result after all my quirk isn't good for this activity.' while thinking I take out a metal button from my pocket. I always carry some because without metal my quirk at most give me some high level reflex. I insert metal to ball and took stance. Using metal control I throw ball with expressionless face. I give push the ball with my quirk until it is out of my range.

"Before anything else, one must know what they're capable of. I call this test "Hero Foundation." said Aizawa and turn meter toward us. "689.7 m" 

"Awesome! I want to try."

"Almost 690 meter. Super."

"Tsk." well you can guess it was Bakuga.

Takashi join others with expressionless face. 'Hmm, better than I thought. I probably can't finish first all test but top 3 isn't hard.' while thinking he start to observe others as usual. Midoriya look like die from fear. Bakuga look irritated as usual. Shoto, well look disinterested. Others look excited.

"It look fun you say. So you plan to spend your 3 year here to have fun time. Well then who came last in the test will expelled." Aizawa push his hair away from his eyes and added "Our freedom means we can dispense with students as we please. Welcome The department of heroics"

'Aizawa realy having fun' thought Takashi while watching other students reaction. 'As expected best of best shows themself. Aside from me, Bakugo look excited and Shoto look confident while Momo look normal.'

"This is unfair, Sensei. In our first day one of us expelled this is too unreasonable." said Uraraka.

'Well, although his view is distorted, Stain was right. True Heroes becaming less and less. Now days all Heroes see it as a show. Maybe they also want to save others but they are not like All Might. Most new Heroes doesn't take their job serious. They are after popularity like celebrities. Of course I am not saying Uraraka like them. She was kind girl. But naive at the same time.'

"Natural disasters, villians.. All kind of disasters happens when we expected them least. That is unreasonable but also realty. Us Heroes job is to reverse it and restore reason. If you expecting a happy going school life too bad. From now on 3 years all of you will learn hardship. And this is PLUS ULTRA . Overcome the hardship, brake your limit and climb top. Well then lets start."

'I have to admit that even my blood start to boil. Plus Ultra, ha. This motto doesn't gave me huge impression before but now ı think it isn't bad.' Takashi shows rare emotion burst.

Test continue and Takashi get good results. Now Midoriya is standing in circle for pitchball. Takashi turn left and saw a pervert stalker. No a muscular All Might looking Midoriya with worry.

'Hah, what are you doing for God sake, you are All Might have some cool.' thought Takashi to himself. Well he can understand his worry after all Midoriyas result were shit. He takes last places every time. But he know he would succeed. He carefully watch Midoriya, he have some interest at his power. Thanks to his quirk he can faintly feel metals in blood of others so he notice when Midoriya was about to throw his blood start boil. But suddenly it stop and return normal and Midoriyas quirk erased. Midoriya was shocked and mumbled to himself.

"Why.. I used my quirk but it failed.." 

"I erased your quirk. It is illogical. How someone likes you enter UA."

"You erased it.. And those goggles.. Oh my God! Eraserhead!" the others look confused by the name Midoriya tell. 

'Well he has Anti-hero vibe. And he isn't most friendly hero it is normal they didn't know him. But I have to admit it his quirk is defy logic. You can't resist it. Although it isn't have offensive power it is one of the most powerful quirks.'

Aisawa start to walk toward Midoriya.

"You can't rein your power. That means you can't use your power efficiently. Do you believe after you cripple yourself others will save you again?"

"N-no.. I didn't it's ju.." Aizawas scar wrapped around Midoriya and pull him before he can finish his sentence.

"You may have hope you will be nursed immediately. But no one have time to help you. There will always lack of hand. You have brute courage but that is all. Face it with your power you can't become hero, Midoriya Izuku." looking down Midoriya, Aizawa blink his eyes. "I will return your quirk, try one last time." 

After that Midoriya like anime sacrifes his finger and successfully throw the ball. Aizawa look suprised by Midoriyas action and check the meter. 705.3m

"I-I can still move!" said Midoriya with teary eyes from pain.

"Oho..!" Aizawa look rather pleased.

'Although Aizawa sometimes act like douchebag he is good teacher.' Takashi thought and turned to look Bakuga. Bakugo look like a kid who told Santa isn't real. 

"WHAT IS THAT DEKU YOU SHİTHEAD!!! EXPLAİN NOW!!!" well as you expected he start to loudly run toward Midoriya but Aizawa stop him with his scarf.

"This is my weapon. Ah, don't make me use my quirk.." said with serious face Aizawa "I have got dry eyes. Dammit!"

All students have same thought 'He has amazing quirk but seriously dry eyes.'

"We're wasting time prepare for next trial."

Takashi watch Bakugo and thought 'This kid is too egoistic. I admit he has powerful quirk and he is talented but with temperament like this he isn't suited to be hero. I am not saying he is a bad guy but his mouth is too dirty. Hero have to be strong that is undoubtful because hero has to protect at the same time defeating villain. It isn't easy to do that without power but it isn't all for Hero. Like All Might they have to give others hope. Of course not everyone can do it like All Might but at least they have to find their own way. Bakugo lacking in that. If he save others he may scared them more.'

Like that test come to end without any accident. Aizawa stood before students.

"Tests come to end. Before presents to results I have to say something. Expulsion thing was a lie. It was a logical ruse to pull out your best."

"WHAAATTTT!!!!" everyone was shocked. Momo look at them calmly and said

"C'mon guys use your brains. Of course it was just a ruse."

'Well you are wrong it wasn't' Takashi look toward Aizawa with expectation. 'I wonder how was my results.'

"And Midoriya after go Recovery Girl for your finger." 

"YES!"

Takashi look at the results 1st was Momo, he got 2nd place while Shoto 3rd and Bakugo 4th.

'It was good I expected 3rd but it isn't weird after all Shoto not physically that strong.'

"Your curriculum sheets are back in the classroom so give them a once-over. With that class finish." said and leave Aizawa.

And first day end rather bustling.

6