Changing the History
328 14 24
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I do not think that the smartest person in Indonesia in 2993 will return to the past, where Indonesia did not exist long ago. I was from the past according to my mind, but the Angel who keeps the time said that what you are going to visit is not the past that has already happened.

 "You will go to the Alternative Universe as learning material for humans there with the permission of Allah SWT, so the details will be conveyed once you arrive at Alternative Earth." Suddenly my vision blurred after the Angel finished his words.

 "Wait! At least where was the place where I was dropped off? " my voice didn't reach me but the angel said through my head.

 "The Indonesian nation, Padjadjaran State, be a competent leader and do not oppose the will of Allah! Surely you will be prosperous as long as your life will not die before Allah SWT wills "

 White light enveloped the whole and I woke up from my sleep to find that many people carrying swords, keris, bows and many more would attack me. This appears to be the Bogor area of ​​West Java.

 "Hyaat Hyaat!" Such slow movement won't hurt me.

 "Who are you!? How can you live after being hit by King Siliwangi's attack! " Oo that person his name is Prabu Siliwangi, Raja Padjadjaran.

 "My name is Muhammad bin Muhammad, a santri who just returned from Arabia! Neither magic attacks nor internal power will work on me! ” My Real Name It is Muhammad bin Muhammad, but unfortunately the background story is made up.

 “Then I'm sorry, the world is wide! Even the Javanese people can speak our language fluently. (Sorry! When talking to King Siliwangi, it should be Sundanese, but so that everyone could understand, I changed it to Indonesian).

 "My goal here is to unite the entire archipelago into one unit" I immediately told my goal to King Siliwangi.

 "If you want this territory then Face me first to the death!" Prabu Siliwangi invited me to fight with me until one of them died.

 Prabu Siliwangi took out his proud golden cleaver stabbing into the front, any magic when compared to Allah SWT's permission was nothing. I dodged his attack and took out the Zulfiqar Sword out of nowhere which had clearly appeared from the void.

 "Ctink!" After half an hour, Prabu Siliwangi was unable to fight again because the golden cleaver broke in half and cut Prabu Siliwangi down until he was dying.

 "O Javanese Youth! Lead this Nusantara Country for the better and listen to your people, Ayomi your people, and you will get my blessing! " It looks like Prabu Siliwangi will pass away.

 "Come, follow me and say Asyhadu Alla Ilaaha Illallah, Waashadu Anna Muhammadar Rasulullah!"

 "Asyhadu Alla Ilaaha Illallah, Waashadu Anna Muhammadar Rasulullah!" Prabu Siliwangi passed away, his body was accompanied by many people who accompanied his funeral.

 After Prabu Siliwangi died, in 1501 there was a commotion caused by Patih Arga who wanted to carry out a coup. He brought 10,000 people to do a mass riot in Padjadjaran. Patih Arga has always wanted to master Padjadjaran.

 “Hihihi Hihihi! Patih be aware of that person! He has unimaginable power!… ”Mak Lampir warned Patih Arga who was heading to the Royal Palace.

 "I heard Siliwangi died in his hands, I have to hurry to become King! Where are you Mak Lampir? " Patih Arga lost Mak Lampir.

 "Patih Beware behind you!" Mak Lampir, in a weak voice, was lying on the ground.

 " Almost! No wonder Mak Lampir can't do anything! " Patih Arga was stunned when in front of him was one of the Wali Songo Sunan Ampel from Surabaya.

 The other Sunan will come in a few days because they have their own business. Sunan Ampel received Wangsit there is a Khalifah who will lead the archipelago to its glory and its Golden Age. Sunan Ampel's real name is Raden Rahmat, he is a trustee from Surabaya. He is very important in the line of guardian Songo.

 Wali Songo (Javanese: ꦮꦭꦶꦱꦔ; Wali Sɔngɔ) are respected Islamic figures in Indonesia, especially on the island of Java, because of their historical role in the spread of Islam in Indonesia. Wali Songo comes from the word Wali is "a trusted person" or "person assigned" while the word Sanga in (Javanese: Sɔngɔ) means number nine. Thus, this term is often translated as "Nine Guardians".

 Each member of the Wali Songo is associated with the title of Sunan in Javanese, this context means "honorable".

 Most of the saints were also nicknamed Raden during their lifetime, because they were of aristocratic ancestry. I just watched from afar how Patih Arga and Mak Lampir were defeated by Sunan Ampel.

 "Assalamualaikum Sunan Ampel, Sorry for the inconvenience on your arrival" I came down from the tree and greeted Sunan Ampel.

 "Waalaikumussalam Warahmatullah, Are you Brother Muhammad?" As expected of a Sunan, sharp intuition.

 "Yes Kanjeng Sunan, I am Muhammad bin Muhammad, my full name is Muhammad bin Muhammad Al-Fatih"

 "I heard from a dream, you are the one who will unite the archipelago"

 "Come to the mosque that I just built, you know it's still bamboo." There was a commotion everywhere, so I couldn't use my special abilities to build buildings.

 "No problem, come on!" After the next few days I will leave a letter to representatives such as Sunan Ampel, Raden Walang Sungsang, an Acehnese merchant and Arab sailor who stopped in Java.

 "I just returned from Arabia and was ambushed by Padjadjaran troops yesterday afternoon" I gave a letter to Sunan Ampel for the first person.

 "Well, I will help you to unite the archipelago according to my dream"

 What everyone needs to watch out for is that the VOC from the European continent came here to cause oppression of the indigenous people of the archipelago. So I think to stabilize the State Military first and the unification of the people is more important. That is the contents of the letter sent through my messenger.

 Kongsi Dagang or the Dutch East Indies Company (Vereenigde Oostindische Compagnie or abbreviated as VOC) which was founded on March 20, 1602. The VOC is a trading association from the Netherlands which has a monopoly on trading activities in Asia. It is called the East Indies because there is also the Geoctroyeerde Westindische Compagnie which is a trade alliance for the West Indies region. This company is considered to be the first multinational company in the world as well as the first company to issue a share sharing system.

 "Patih Arga has been punished by the people, Mak Lampir Died Because of the Verse of the Chair and the Heritage of Sunan Ampel. How did Adam's children and grandchildren succeed in their business or not? He has not used the special abilities given to him by Allah SWT. ”The angel who supervised the running of the government of Muhammad bin Muhammad Al-Fatih was proud to watch in the sky without the inhabitants of the earth knowing that the Angel was doing his job.

 Can Muhammad bin Muhammad Al-Fatih Become Head of State and Head of Government in the Archipelago? Can Indonesia be formed and change the course of history?

24