The Messenger of Ottoman 2
60 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"We were sent by Sultan Abdul Hamid II to board your ship!" The Ottoman philosopher Yazed Abdul Karim boarded the British Ferry with 59 other people.

 “We would never have imagined (if we didn't see it unfolding) that someone who was raised by ourselves and so privileged by us, above other subordinates in this country, would so contemptuously violate our orders in an interest that deeply touches our honor. .. And then our pleasure and short orders is, to put aside all delays and excuses, that you immediately under your compliance obligations comply with and fulfill whatever is directed by the incumbent on our behalf. So that you do not fail, because you will answer the contrary at your own risk. "Rotinsulu Ferry captain Charles does not want to be responsible for later if there is a problem at the destination.

 19th century, 1890 after several years after the Meiji Restoration in Japan, several representatives of foreign countries such as the Ottoman Turks and Japan were invited by the Caliph Muhammad Al-Fatih Al-indunisia in Balikpapan, Kalimantan Province.

 Those who were invited were Yazed Abdul Karim Amrullah the Ottoman Turks, Emperor Meiji of Japan and Prince Edward VII of England, the representative of British Raj (India). For Yazed Abdul Karim Amrullah and Prince Edward VII in one ship now.

 “Hello Mr. Yazid! Did Sultan Abdul Hamid II send you? The mighty Ottoman Turks ask for help from an unknown country. ”Prince Edward VII mocked the Turkish philosopher.

 "You as a candidate for the leader of a country should not behave like that!" The two people who sparked a scene on the Ferry made the passengers crowd to see who was fighting.

 The dispute between the two representatives from the two countries ended when a big storm in an area located in the southeastern British Raj (India). British and Turkish Entourage escort fleets must carry out storm emergency protocols. All ship passengers are required to sit and hold on to anything nearby.

 "Watch out! Big waves!" The battleship HMS Drake sank in the Indonesian waters of the Indonesian Ocean.

 "O Allah, help your servant. Stop this storm so I can complete the mandate of Sultan Abdul Hamid II." Seeing HMS Drake drowning, Yazed Abdul Karim prayed.

 The storm was not long after over, the flag ship of the Indonesian Caliphate Battleship Yamato began to surface. The Yamato Super Battleship was named by the Indonesian Caliphate Navy in reference to the Yamato Hotel in Surabaya. The Yamato Hotel in Surabaya is a symbol of Indonesia's long-standing alliance with Japan.

 2 × 3 46 centimeter Mark 7 cannons, 20 AK-630 CIWS, 4 12.7 centimeter Mark 45 Mod 5 caliber cannons, 10 Bahamut Guided Torpedo Launchers, as well as ICBM ballistic missile launchers. The blue color of the sea makes this Submarine Battleship undetectable with the naked eye and its stealth system can match its surrounding environment, Sonar will not be able to detect it.

 “This is the territory of the Caliph! You must follow us inside! And be polite and don't do anything that is detrimental to yourselves "The captain of the ship saved Us who was ravaged by the storm.

 The Indonesian Ocean is the third largest body of water in the world, covering about 20% of the Earth's water surface. To the north it is bordered by south Asia; in the west by the Arabian Peninsula and Africa; in the east by the Malay Peninsula, Sumatra, Java, the Lesser Sunda Islands, and Australia; in the south by Antarctica. This ocean is separated from the Atlantic Ocean by 20 ° east of the meridian, and from the Pacific Ocean by 147 ° east of the meridian. The Indian Ocean or Indian Ocean is the only ocean that uses the country's name, namely Indonesia.

 Area

 Total: 68,556 million km²

 Oceans: including Andaman Sea, Arabian Sea, Bay of Bengal, Great Australian Bight, Gulf of Aden, Gulf of Oman, Channel of Mozambique, Persian Gulf, Red Sea, Strait of Malacca and so on.

 Beach length: 66,526 km

 Altitude point:

 Deepest point: Java Trench -7,258 m

 Shallowest point: sea level 0 m

 Ports: Calcutta (India), Chennai (Madras; India), Colombo (Sri Lanka), Durban (South Africa), Jakarta (Indonesia), Lampung, Aceh, Padang, Medan, Republic of Indonesia, Karachi (Pakistan), Fremantle (Australia) ), Mumbai (Bombay; India), Richards Bay (South Africa).

 The plan was for the HMS Drake to be the flagship of the armored cruiser class built for the Royal Navy around 1900.He was assigned to several different cruiser squadrons in home waters after completion, sometimes as the lead ship, until 1911 when he was a ship. station in Australia. Upon returning home, he was assigned to the 6th Exploration Squadron of the 2nd Fleet and became the squadron's mainstay when it was incorporated into the Grand Fleet following the outbreak of the First World War.

 The Drake class ships were designed as a faster and larger version of the previous Cressy class with slightly more powerful weaponry. The ship weighs 14,100 long tons (14,300 t), more than 2,000 long tons (2,032 t) more than the previous ship. Drakes have an overall length of 553 feet 6 inches (168.7 m), width 71 feet 4 inches (21.7 m) and a deep draft of 26 feet 9 inches (8.2 m). They are powered by two four-cylinder triple expansion steam engines, each driving one shaft, producing a total of 30,000 indicated horsepower (22,000 kW) and delivering a maximum speed of 23 knots (43 km / h; 26 mph) using the steam supplied by 43 Belleville boiler. In his sea trials, Drake reached speeds of 24.11 knots (44.65 km / h; 27.75 mph). It carries a maximum of 2,500 long tonnes (2,500 t) of coal and its appendages consist of 900 officers and ranks.

 The main Drake-class armament consists of two 9.2-inch (234 mm) Mk X (BL) breech loadings in a single turret, one each forward and aft of the superstructure. Secondary armament consisting of sixteen BL 6-inch (152 mm) Mk VII cannons was arranged in a mid-ship casemate. Eight of them are mounted on the lower deck and can only be used in calm weather. A dozen 12-pounder (76 mm) 12-pounder (76 mm) quick-firing (QF) guns were installed for defense against torpedo boats. Two additional 12-pounder 8-cwt guns can be deployed for ground service. The ship also carried three Hotchkiss 3-pounder (47 mm) guns and two submerged 18 inch (450 mm) torpedo tubes.

 “Our Drake Ship is destroyed !!!! How can our Drake ship sink in a big storm? " The British engineer who designed the Drake-class ship grumbled angrily at the Yamato Battleship.

 Super Battleship Yamato is also referred to as Yamato I, because Yamato II is IJN Yamato built by Japan in 1941. The propulsion used for Super Battleship Yamato is Jet Flow Propulsion.

 “They say that you have to maintain public order while it's there! Do you understand?" The Turkish philosopher Utsmani Yazed Abdul Karim Amrullah reminded his followers to maintain public order while in the territory of the Indonesian Caliphate.

 "Fine, we will try our best!" Yazed's followers followed what he said.

 Optical Illusion Defense which is very real because it can make enemy Warships sink due to storms or other things. They arrived at the Port of Balikpapan City, Kalimantan Province.

6