Military Academy and Human Right
49 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"The new model does not matter for the safety of the soldiers because they are one of the human resources whose job is to protect the honor of the country. Do you understand what I'm saying?" The advisor is currently providing guidance at the TNI Military Academy.

 The Military Academy (Akmil) is an educational school for the Indonesian Army and the TNI Career Soldier Officers School (Sepa PK TNI) in Magelang City, Central Java, Indonesia. But apart from that there are also many military academies in Indonesia. Moreover, the Central Java Military Academy recently experienced an unwanted thing, namely forest fires in the Dieng area, these forest fires were caused by natural factors. An interim investigation says the peatland is burning.

 The duty as TNI is not only to fight, to help when there is a disaster or other things. The point is that the TNI is not only as a shield for the State but as a public servant who helps the public as well. Like the forest fires in Central Java in 1903.

 The peatlands are thought to have been exposed to concentrated heat, causing fires. The fire brigade must deploy 30 fire trucks and assistance from the TNI. Even for days, there were still hotspots, even local people helped to extinguish the fire that burned the land.

 "Sir! We need help from the air with C-130 Hercules to put out the flames! We will try our best! ” The TNI Soldiers who are tasked with extinguishing fires in the forest must be fast, they all wear personal protective equipment from fire and wear masks.

 "Allah is the Greatest! Why didn't the fire go out? When will help arrive? " A Military Academy student complained that the fire was not extinguished immediately and assistance had still not arrived.

 The air aid finally arrived and the firefighters cheered happily to see the aid coming to extinguish the fire on the peatlands. 1 Hercules plane dropped about 2 tons of water into the burned land and forest, while the area that was burned was about 500 hectares more. 5 C-130 Hercules from Squadron 5 Semarang came gradually. They extinguished the fire for about a week due to peatland constraints, which are difficult to extinguish because the peatlands consist of leaves that have rotted for a long time.

 "This is Garuda 212, Archer 1. How is the condition of the burned peatlands? Over! ” the operator inquires about the condition of the burned land.

 “It's so bad that even 100 fire trucks aren't enough to put it out we need air support as soon as possible! because we have run out of water and we have to refill again, I leave the rest to all of you! " the firefighters on the ground recharged at the fire station for a few minutes.

 "Roger please refill while we extinguish the fire, we also bring a lot more help from East Java to quickly extinguish the fires in this peatland. Their number is around 10 C5 galaxy planes. From their new development unit, they carry more water vapor than our Hercules aircraft. bring a little water, hopefully the fire will be extinguished quickly with the help from East Java "

 "We will recharge and we ask for help because our personnel are no longer strong and decided to take a short break" considering the condition of the firefighters, the fire chief rested his men.

 The Caliph also sent the actual fire fighting tank for an emergency like now. It is planned that the unit will be named Mada elephant and will be traded internationally. But unfortunately it is still in the production phase and only a few have been sent to extinguish the peatlands. The aid was welcomed by the residents around the location, because the residents also put out the fire with makeshift tools such as buckets filled with water, soil, and even stones.

 The cause is already known because irresponsible residents discard cigarette sticks while on peatlands. but it could also be that the residents cleared land for plantations and the residents had already been arrested by the authorities and would be punished accordingly for their irresponsible actions. The perpetrators There were 5 people from oil palm plantation companies who wanted to clear land to plant oil palm.

 Anyone who burns the land as referred to in Article 69 paragraph (1) letter h, shall be sentenced to imprisonment for a minimum of 3 (three) years and a maximum of 10 (ten) years and a fine of at least IDR 3,000,000,000.00 (three). billion rupiah) and a maximum of Rp.10,000,000,000.00 (ten billion rupiah.

 The owner of the company was also detained and the company was temporarily suspended. The perpetrators were sentenced to 3 years in prison and fined 3 billion rupiah, while the owner of the company was sentenced to 10 years in prison and a fine of 10 billion rupiah for being a drug for burning land.

 We put that aside first, the state-owned Military Company Indo Defense Development and the United States Company Browning Arms Company are working together to make Bayonet Carbon Steel Knives. The military knife in Indonesia is known as the Bayonet Carbon and the United States has defined the name "Bayonet".

 Meanwhile, another state-owned military company, namely Dirgantara Indonesia Dynamics or DID, produces C-130A aircraft, and versions for CAS (Close Air Support) purposes. The A-130 CAS aircraft is equipped with the IL230 Indonesian Longbow 30 mm, Bofors 40 mm or 45 mm Cannon imported from abroad, and 105 mm Howitzer.

 The early 20th century has indeed become a golden point for the growth of the Indonesian military to become stronger, even more powerful than Western countries such as Britain, France, the United States of Germany, and Sweden. And Eastern countries such as the Republic of China, Japan, India and the Ottoman Empire. Meanwhile, in the South there is the Commonwealth of Australia which was formed by the British in 1901.

 Indeed, many problems occur in Indonesia, but they can always be resolved by family and legal means such as criminal law and civil law. In Indonesia there are also district courts, religious courts and military courts. All of that originated from the entry of western culture which was none other than European culture.

 The District Court deals with humanitarian law, vehicle law, and land law. The Religious Court deals with religious law. Meanwhile the Military Court is to handle military law. All of these exist because of the strong western cultural influence of the Indonesian people.

 In the past, such cultural influences came from foreign traders, colonizers and others. Like human rights law which originally came from the United States because of a weak sense of humanity. One of the human rights figures in Indonesia is Raden Ajeng Kartini. Now human rights law also exists in Indonesia and its implementation is still not fully implemented because there are still some who violate it.

 "He said human rights law was implemented in the 18th century." One resident talked to a friend about human rights.

 "Yes, really, in history books there are several conferences to enforce human rights law, which at that time there were a lot of people deviating," his friend answered him while sitting on a chair.

 "Caliph Muhammad did enforce human rights law and religious law simultaneously because hablum minallah wa habluminannas, which means relationship with God and relationship with humans which must coincide, must not be lame in its implementation"

4