Netherlands Amsterdam War
40 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"What is your mission to divide the good relations between Turkey and Indonesia?" A Dutch man who was the main cause of the breakdown of good relations between the Ottoman Turks and Indonesia, he was named Van Spit, an English-Dutch nobleman.

 "It was successful but the Republic of Turkey was recently legalized, they apologized to the Alliance of Asian Nations and came back in." Van Spit's maid shared the latest news.

 "Is there any more recent news besides that? I am curious about other news especially related to our Dutch Kingdom, ”Van Spit asked again.

 The waiter was a little afraid to try to tell him what he had seen in Turkey. Should he tell about the incident? The incident that he had seen earlier was ten Foreign Warship Fleets passing through the sea near Italy, then moving into Spanish waters, and the last time he was able to follow the Fleet they were in Great Britain.

 "Sir, maybe you don't like this news because it has spread throughout the plains of Europe, namely the leader of the Indonesian nation ordered his Army with a very large number consisting of 200,000 people, 500 tanks and personnel carriers, 500 artillery, 150 warships now in The ports of Great Britain and they were guaranteed by the King of Great Britain. ”Van Spit did not know that Great Britain and the Indonesian Caliphate had long-established trade relations.

 “Suck! They will see that the Dutch military power will be much stronger than those savages! " The Netherlands strengthens its Coastal Defense along the Dutch coastline.

 The Afsluitdijk Dam became the Dutch Defense against Indonesia in the upcoming Battle. Afsluitdijk is an important dam and highway in the Netherlands. This 32 kilometer long dam closes the IJsselmeer from the Wadden Sea. The highway over this dam, which is part of the Rijksweg 7, connects North Holland with Friesland. In 2009, every day there are approximately 9,500 vehicles crossing this dam. To the north of the main road there is a 4 meter wide bicycle lane which is also used by other vehicles that are not allowed to go through the road. This road is not at the highest point of the dam, but to the south, so the Wadden Sea cannot be seen from the road.

 Afsluitdijk is part of the Zuiderzeewerken project. The project began construction in 1927 and was completed in 1932. One year later Afsluitdijk was opened to traffic. Zuiderzeewerken (literally meaning South Sea Works) is a dam, land reclamation and water drainage project launched by the Dutch during the 20th century. The project includes damming the Zuiderzee (small shallow sea in the North Sea) and land reclamation in waters covered by a dam. Its main purpose is to improve flood protection, Military Defense and Reclamation to be used as a Farm.

 The American Society of Civil Engineers declared zuiderzeewerken and deltawerken as one of the Seven Wonders of the Modern World.

 The Wadden Sea (Dutch: Waddenzee, German: Wattenmeer, Lower German: Wattensee or Waddenzee, Danish: Vadehavet, Frisian: Waadsee, North Frisian: in Heef) is an intertidal zone located in the southeastern North Sea. This sea is located between the coast of northwestern Europe and the Frisian Islands. This sea stretches from Den Helder in northwest Netherlands to the northern boundary of Skallingen in Denmark with a length of 500 km and an area of ​​10,000 km2. The Wadden Sea itself is shallow water with mudflats deposited by tides and wetlands.

 The geographical conditions of the Wadden Sea are greatly influenced by the levees constructed by humans. In Holland this sea separated from IJsselmeer after the development of Afsluitdijk.

 In 2009, the Wadden Sea in the Netherlands and Germany was registered as a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Denmark's Wadden Sea also became a World Heritage Site in June 2014.

 The Wadden Sea in Germany is the setting for Erskine Childers' novel The Riddle of the Sands in 1903.

 Who would have thought that this calm sea would become the Ocean War Zone with the most casualties. The battle involved Great Britain and Indonesia VS the Netherlands and Belgium. The fighting began at five o'clock in the morning local time, with Indonesian Landing Platforms invading Petten, Afsluitdijk and Dunkirk.

 "Allahu Akbar, Allahu Akbar, Allahu Akbar, Laa Ilaaha Illallah Wallahu Akbar!" Takbir's voice from Indonesian soldiers who invaded the enemy defense in Afsluitdijk.

 The fierce Afsluitdjk battle between the Netherlands and Indonesia made the British Royal Navy amazed at the Indonesian Army's persistence towards its religion even when fighting. Armed with AR-160, Keris, Hand Grenade, and Smoke Grenade. Can make the Dutch people scared. At that time in Europe there was no Assault Rifle in Europe, only rifles such as the Mosin Nagant, M1 Garand. As well as machine guns such as the M2 Browning, M1876 Gatling Gun used by the Dutch.

 “Guys! Attack with the Gatling Gun! " The Dutch troops are preparing their M1876 Gatling Gun around the beach near the Afsluitdijk Dam which is about to burst.

 "Don't let them get past our Afsluitdijk Dam!" Residents around the dam defend the dam area because if the Dam breaks, many cities in the Netherlands will be inundated by Rob floods caused by overflowing sea water.

 “Get rid of that monkey pest!…” The Dutch High Officer confidently appeared at the Afsluitdijk Dam and eventually became an easy target for Indonesian Snipers.

 “One Hit! Very nice! Looks like I hit a Dutch High Officer! Judging from the uniform, indeed an officer! Yee if I continue I'll be promoted! " An Indonesian Sniper accompanied by a UK Representative at the Singapore ICN LPD * (LPD: Landing Platform Dock).

 "Wow! What an accurate rifle !? Even a distance of 2 kilometers from Dam can hit and kill the enemy? " The UK representative praised the performance of the Rifle used by Indonesian Snipers.

 "You are right! This rifle is named SPR-50 made by Our Government, even the bullet from this rifle can penetrate 100 mm of Armor within an Effective range of 1,000 meters. SPR-50 is an extended and enlarged M82A1 Barrett made by Indo Defense Development.

 Meanwhile the Dutch Soldiers panicked when their officers died because of enemy snipers. Residents who are local residents who are the Greatest Former Sniper in Europe did not expect a distance of 2 kilometers from the Dam, Indonesian Sniper was there who killed a Dutch High Officer.

 "Sfx: Det! Det! Det! Det! Det! Det! Det! Det! Det! " Dutch Gatling Gun Consecutive Shot Sound which is used to make the enemy retreat due to the high fire rate. But Indonesia also has its own Gatling Gun.

 "Return their fire!" The sergeant major of the Indonesian Army who was hiding behind a Humvee ordered the other soldiers to return the Dutch Gatling Guns' successive fire with the TNI's Gatling Gun, Minigun 7.62 mm M134.

 The M134 Minigun is a 7.62 mm six-barrel machine gun, with a high rate of fire (2,000 to 6,000 rounds per minute). The Gatling Barrel-style feature rotates by an external power source, usually an electric motor.

 “M134 Minigun Ready! Indonesian Soldiers… Retreat! ” Around ten o'clock in the morning, 20 Jeep Humvee with M134 Minigun, the Indonesian Army Must retreat immediately so that there is no shooting your own friends or Friendly Fire.

 “Sfx: Brrrrrrrrrrrrt! Brrrrrrrrrrrrt! Brrrrrrrrrrrrt! " The retaliatory attack from the Indonesian Army Using a 7.62 mm Minigun destroyed the Dutch defense at the Afsluitdijk Dam.

 At midday in winter in the Netherlands in 1927, the weather was very cold, the Afsluitdijk Dam was controlled by the Indonesian Army and was breached so that the Indonesian Army could control the City of Amsterdam quickly.

 “Bomber from ICN Nusantara has arrived! Allah is the Greatest! Allah is the Greatest! Allah is the Greatest!" More than 30 Jet Bomber jets from ICN Nusantara will bomb the city of Amsterdam, Netherlands.

2