Chapter 10: The Space behind the Waterfall
72 4 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

     Due to sheer exhaustion the little dragon spent several days sleeping in the hidden cave. After his long sleep he awakens with a shudder due to the lingering memory of that horrible town that was still fresh on his mind. As he gets up, he looks around the cave and notices an opening just big enough to squeeze through. Before heading in, the little dragon decides to wait and instead go hunting for something to eat. His stomach was growling and his body was aching due to several days without having eaten anything.

     After a few minutes strolling around the outside of the  cave, he decides to try and catch some fish. The little dragon sits down on the side of the river bank and waits for a fish to swim by, strangely enough the river water is crystal clear and glowing! after a few minutes pass by, a pair of fish start passing by in front of him. 

     A fish with the face of a pitbull is being chased by a bigger fish with the face of an Axolotl. Soon the smaller fish gets swallow whole and the bigger fish is now slowing down to a crawl. This allowed the little dragon to give a sudden pounce! (*Splash!*) in one go the little dragon latches onto the fish's head and gives a strong squeeze! thus bisecting the fish's head from its body. After crunching on the fish's head, he realizes that it tastes strangely like fried frog legs, and so he picks up the rest of the fish's body with his teeth and returns to the cave.

     After crunching down on the rest of the fish, his hunger is satiated enough to ignore it and so he decides to investigate the opening inside the cave. As he tries to squeeze through the gap, his scale get caught on the rough edges of the openings walls. After a moment of squeezing he gets through with a (*CRASH*). 

     After managing to get through the opening by breaking the edges off of the opening with his body he begins walking through the dark corridor. Passing through the dark stretch for a good length of time the darkness around him begins to lift and soon he arrives at a chamber. The room is bright enough to almost make one think they were outside in the sunlight, a massive expanse lays before the little dragon, all sorts of plants and trees he has never seen before stand before his very eyes. Trees big enough to dwarf houses, plants bug enough to eat a grown man, plants that looks identical to venus flytraps but at a massive scale, but all that only pales in comparison to what these plants grew around. 

     A massive lake sits directly in the center of the cavern. The lake takes on a perfectly round circumference and is completely surrounded by massive unique foliage. As the little dragon moves to enter the field of plants, they strangely begin to move away as he treads towards the lake to perhaps take a bath and soon something he never expected to occur happens before his very eyes.

     The lakes water begins to brightly glow as he approaches the waters edge. In fact the water begins to glow brightly enough to make even the sun seem dim in comparison. After a minute the blinding light dims, turning into a beautiful array of colors, like a rainbow mixed with the northern lights. As this happen the water begins ripple and bubble, a large mass of glowing water being rising from the lake and taking shape. 

     As the clear glowing water finishes taking shape, it solidifies, taking on the visage of a young and completely flawless woman. The woman was far more beautiful and taller  then any single person that ever existed in his previously life. Not a single blemish, boil, skin fold, grey hair or freckle. The woman was absolutely flawless, in fact seemingly not even having a single pore apon her skin. She looked like she was barely over the age of 21, and as she opened her eyes the little dragon noticed something even more shocking! Her eyes took on the look and color of the most amazing pearls! no pupils could be seen, only the appearing of brightly colored and flawless glowing and glittering pearls.

     "I have waiting far too long for your arrival young Reincarnator" said the flawless beauty. "I am Galamoria, the spirit of water!"

3