Chapter 0: Preview
295 1 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

At the peak of a small mountain stands a team of adventurers lead by a man with golden blonde hair wearing a suite of white armor with a blue blue cloak adorned with a symbol of a tall golden oak on the back. The team stands in fear of a beast known to cause terror in anyone that sees it. atop the peak laying in a pool of black liquid, a beast of massive proportions sleeps. The creature covered in dark red scales, dripping with a dark red almost black liquid snores as it dreams of its past.

"Captain, we must kill it before it wakes up!" "I know that, however the problem is how! How can we kill a creature nobody knows the weaknesses of!"

After a short discussion on how to defeat the creature, the captain finally makes a decision.

"We will kill the beast by plunging our swords in its eyes before it awakes" "Now get ready men!"

As soon as they unsheath they're weapons the dragon awakes from its deep sleep. The creature then lets out a Yawn what sends several men flying and others lose they're balance.

"What strength, just a yawn and a quarter of our men are on the ground!"

The creature then stands up, still dripping and oozing with the dark red liquid it looks at the group with sad eyes and with a few flaps of its powerful wing it flies away, not uttering even a growl.

"What just happened captain?!" one of the men asked. "I do not know however I have a feeling that we will meet that dragon again.

10