Chapter 2: Hatching and the Moonlight
295 3 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

     "Hmmm..." Hurrggg..." "Crack...." After weeks of waiting and struggling the little dragon finally manages to crack the shell of his container but as he does he hears something outside, Footsteps and people talking in a weird language he cannot understand. "Finally it has started to break, but wait... I hear something. Are there people outside?"

     Random Solders: "$#^&*$#" "$#%*&Aba$" After listening and trying to understand what the soldiers and talking about, he notices that they are starting to walk over to him and he decides to stay in his egg for a while longer until the solders fall asleep. "..." "..." After waiting an hour they all dose off. "It looks like they have finally fallen asleep. It took them long enough, I guess whatever they were drinking must have kicked in." "Alright lets break out and escape."

     "Crack..." Crack..." Crackle" "SHATTER!!!!!" "THUD!!!" As the dragon break his egg he falls onto the ground after not having known that his egg was sitting on a high table. The high landing and the crash from it causes a commotion and awakens the soldiers causing them to get up and start investigating the sound he made. "Oh hell this is bad, REALLY bad." Once the little dragon hears the soldiers coming towards him he starts running into the forest they were camping in.

     After running as fast as he can and stumbling constantly from not having a chance to get used to his new body he accidentally falls down the side of a slope and lands on the bank of a muddy river, getting coated in slimy mud and even getting cut from many jagged rocks on his way down. "Oooooh no this hurts..." "Oh man I think I am bleeding" "Well i will just have to bear with the pain for the time being and keep moving!"

     After getting up and moving he notices the sound of the soldiers at a short distance he gets back up and continues to move, only to make his wounds worse. He eventually notices a small Pond where several rivers connect and he goes down to the bank having noticed that the soldiers lost him. "Ahhh finally a place to lie down and rest for a bit." "I need to wash up and get this gunk off me before it infects my wounds." As the little dragon approaches the pond he smells the water and somehow he learns that the pond is clean. "Ahhh that feels nice, maybe I will stay here for a bit and hunt some fish." "Grummble" After finally noticing his hunger he then realises that this really would be the perfect time to hunt since he has not had a single thing to eat even before hatching.

     "Alright time to catch dinner!" "Maybe I will go and try and catch a really big one" After swimming around the different rivers for a bit he notices a big fish, but not one he has ever seen before. A strange fish with 1 eye 6 side fins, 2 back fins, with shark like teeth and jade green scales swimming straight for him with a lust for blood. "Holy $%^^t!!!" "Time to get the hell out of the water!"

     After swimming to the edge of the water and leaping out onto the bank he narrowly misses getting bitten by the terrifying fish, but strangely enough the fish jumped out of the water after him, landing on the bank and flopping around helplessly. "Oh you are really unlucky now, Now you will feed my aching stomach you ugly %$^K!" Pinning down the ugly fish the little dragon takes the biggest bite out it, noticing it tastes like weirdly like lime water.

     After finally having a good meal he looks up at the moon, only to notice that there is not 1 moon but 4. The little dragon simply sits there in awe and amazement of the sheer beauty of not only the moons, but the night sky.

5