Chapter 8 (Halloween Special) Divide and Conquer
102 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(Hey guys just to let you all know this was meant to be posted on Halloween however I decided on that day to refrain from using the internet until I got home due to wanting to have some family time! so sorry for the late chapter release!)

     On his journey so far the Little Dragon has encountered many things, from dragon egg thieves to giant bees and even kingdom soldiers he has encountered many threats upon his life, however the worst is yet to come!

     Along the path he has taken he heads towards what looks like a deserted town, little does he know what horrors await him!

     As he gets closer to the town he notices that the buildings become more and more warped as they come into view. The doors on some building are torn off with the frames bent and shattered, the balconies on others have fallen through and the ground all over the place is hard and broken.

     The little dragon looks around as he can tell that he is being observed. Little eyes peeking at him from the shadows, slight rumbling coming from deep underground. Soon he reaches the town square, it appears to be an executions block. Upon it sits a guillotine, a Bronze Bull and a pike. As to why these are here, the little dragon shivers at the thought. Looping around the executioners block, the little dragon continues to search through the town. 

     After hours of walking through the desolate town finding little to nothing else except a few empty bottles of wine and the front side of a collapsed tavern , night time began its ascent. As the day comes to an end, the town begins to change. Suddenly as soon as the sun fell under the horizon the building began to fade out of existence and what was left in they're place was shocking! All the building had been reformed good as new! Every last fallen brick and piece of shattered glass was back in its place as if it was never broke in the first place and as the moon peaked over the landscape, the things that had been watching him started to come out of hiding.

     Creatures that seemed to only be something out of a nightmare began flooding out of the buildings! Men and women with rotting corpse like bodies, cats and dogs stripped of they're meat with little bits of flesh and skin hanging off they're bones, Tall 10 foot giants with they're heads torn off and stuffed into they're gaping ribcages, rats and mice covered in black tar was large blisters and boils.  Many different monsters with a horrifying visage began creeping closer to the little dragon as if seeking to devour him. As they approached they would fall over each other, causing waves of hundreds of these abominations to fall over and writhe in they're festering skin. Appearing as if a wave of black tar washed across the town, all of the monster flocked towards the little dragon, surrounding him and trapping him in place.

     As they creeped closer and closer, the little dragon almost gave up on life, until a surge of strength ran through him like a lightning bolt! Suddenly his wings began to grow and expand, becoming triple they're original size. The little dragon with an ounce of hope left began flapping his wings, the harder he flapped, the more wind would be thrown. Soon he began lifting off the ground and finally began to lift into the sky! The gap that was where he was standing then was filled with the monsters that were after him. After hours of being in that horrifying town, he finally managed to leave and now his next objective was to find somewhere to sleep for the night, little did he know that a small horde of the monsters from that town were following him at a slow pace.

     2 hours later the little dragon discover a waterfall while hovering above the trees. He decides to check it out and as he lands, he discovers a cave behind the water fall. He then decides to check it out and discovers that there was nothing but some glowing crystals and a bed of red moss growing on the cave floor. After hours of constant movement along with fear and anxiety he rests, finally getting to lay down and let the fatigue wash over him as the night continues on.

     

4