Chapter 11: Galamoria the Spirit of Water
64 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

     As the stranger spoke to him, the little dragon sat and contemplated how she knew him. "Ah, yes I understand that you are confused however All I can say is this,"

     "On the next full moon you will go through a change. A shift in your body, a powerful yet dangerous growth." As she said this he could only be more confused, could she read his mind? What did she mean by growth? A bunch of questions and not a single answer to the few he already had. "When this growth spurt comes, it will be both a blessing and a curse. You will become far more powerful. You will become strong enough to defend against the weaker beasts of the world like those bees that you fought after your birth, however you will also become a blight upon the world. As you may have noticed, you drip a dark red fluid however what you did not seem to notice is a while after, the plant life that was touched by that fluid and you end up withering away. Upon your coming growth, this curse of yours will also become far more potent and you will secrete far more of it."

     "But that means all of the nature I touch will die! Please tell me how to stop the blight! Can I delay the growth? can I somehow stop the black fluid from flowing?!" the little dragon begs. "No, for it is simply a part of your biology. However if you play your cards right, there might come a day where you can change your future. Until then, all I can do is leave you a gift" As Galamoria finishes her sentence she takes three of her fingers and pushes them in her left eye socket. With a firm grip and a yank a simple (*POP*) sound could be heard and her left eye sat in the palm of her hand. It took on the appearance of the most vibrant and beautiful of pearls. Galamoria then approached the little dragon and crushed the eye in her hand, leaving a pile of dust in her palm.

     With an outward blow the dust is sent flying into the face of the little dragon and the puff of flying dust flew into his eyes. "Gah my eyes, that burns!!!" The little dragon cries. "Bear with it for a minute" the lady says as the little dragon rolls and flops around like a fish on land. Then as the little dragon stops to try and compose itself, it opens its eyes and sees something different. He no longer saw the world as normal. Instead he saw hues and different colors. Some vivid colors, some dull colors. He also saw that a lot of colors shined from around the trees. As he finally calmed down he looked at Galamoria and was blinded. She Glowed with a blue light so bright that it hurt to look at her. "This is my final gift for you, for without it you will not be able to survive what I tell you to do next".

     "You must travel across the lands and find my twin sisters, for they will help you to prepare for your coming transformation. The next full moon is in one week, it is a special moon, known as the helix moon. This moon is special because it and its twin will overlap each other, generating a special magic that causes monsters to grow much faster. Your goal is to find my other sisters and acquire they're gifts, and your new eyesight will lead you too them, and it will also help you in surviving until you do".

     Now you must go! for you are still being followed and my lake must not be found". As Galamoria said this, she descended beneath the lakes surface and vanished, then the little dragon suddenly finds himself outside the waterfall, dropped into the river with a group of Axolotl faced fish surrounding him and nearly foaming at the mouth from hunger!

     "Ah Hell!!!"

1