Chapter 5: Little Dragon and THE BEES!
168 2 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

     As the sun rose the little dragon awakes to yet another bright morning! Crawling out of the hollow he stretches out his small body and feels the sun on his scales. As he gets his bearings he walks down to the nearest river and gets a drink, looking at his reflection afterwards he sees that more scales had grown on his body.

     Some of the scales looked normally shaped however he noticed that some looked strange. Some scales took on shaped like jagged rock formations and he noticed that one scale even looked like a a raw  chunk of crystal. Noticing he still had some flesh exposed he realised that he still had a little ways to go before he was no longer a newborn.

     He then thinks that today he is craving something sweet, so he decides to go looking for some honey. After wandering the forest for about an hour for bee hives he notices a strange formation attached to inside of a cliff indentation. A massive beehive the size of a house was formed inside of it. 

     Oozing with an amazingly attractive smell the little dragon realizes what would happen if he charged the nest now so he waited for a while to practice breathing fire.

     The first attempt led to a puff of smoke, the sound through 20th led to more smoke. As a few hours past the little dragon developed a breath more aking to a red mist then a flame but he thought it would work.

     By the time he finished his training he could make a dense fog and it was nighttime. Thus he slowly approached the nest and with a big inhale through his mouth, he blew a plume of fog between his mouth and nose. 

     Soon bees started flying out of the nest in droves! These were not the kind of bees he thought they would be though. 

     Giant bees the size and ferocity of blood hounds flew out! A few here and there falling and passing out from the fog but most simply becoming agitated and chasing the little dragon! But unlike the last creatures this time he did not get out with light wounds.

     The little dragon barely made it fifteen feet before he suddenly felt surging pain throught his entire body. The bees had stingers the size and length of tiger fangs, but because of they're size they were incredibly fragile so one sting would break off the stinger killing the bee instantly. This repeatedly happened for an hour as the little dragon fought and struggled to survive. 

     Finally the rest of the swarm left thinking the threat had died, but the little dragon survived with what tiny life he had left. His scales violently pierced and broken, his blood flowing from hundreds of holes in his body and many giant stingers still stuck in his flesh, he slowly inched his way back to the tree hollow only managing to get back after hours of crawling.

     As the little dragon reached the tree by daybreak it then stared removing the stingers with its teeth. Ripping through the wounds due to the wounds clotting around the stingers. 

     Once he removed them all he then crawls into the hollow, leaving a trail of his blood into the tree and finally passing out from pain and blood loss.

6