Chapter 6: Little Dragon and an encounter with a spirit
151 1 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

     After several days of constaint pain and agony the little dragon finally awakens, still in horrible pain and fatigue he gets up out of his tree and tries to find something, anything to eat.

     As he moves his body wobbles and stumbles. As he moves his legs give in several times and he still has his own blood smattered all over himself. After struggling for a short time he manages to find a berry Bush with berries shaped like teeth.

      He takes a bite and it tastes like a mix between a jalapeno and a lemon, both spicy and sour. He strangely likes them and proceeds to eat the whole bush before going back to his hollow.

     As he returns he enter the tree again and takes a nap after feeling a little better. The next time he awakes he realizes he is even bigger! All of his wounds are now closed and more scales have grown, but most intriguing is the fact that most of the scales now have taken a near black color and he notices that his body is dripping a near black liquid.

     As he notices this, he suddenly hears a rustle in the brush and becomes alert. As he prepares to run, a group of adult human appears from the treeline and sees him sitting in the hollow 

     Thus all the men then move into a straight line and a hidden person walks between them. A man wearing a suit of ornamental blue chainmail with the symbol of a golden oak on his cloak and a strange sword with the guard symbolizing intertwined bramched . As the man steps forward he tries speaking to the little dragon, but to no avail.

     All the little dragon hear is %$d@>>#";v. Nothing but weird ramblings in a language he does not understand. The man then tries to approach him thus causing the little dragon to panic and flee! After his nap and growth spurt the little dragon is now much faster and much stronger, so he ran as fast as he could until he managed to get far away from the man and his group.

     Finally after an hour of constant running he escapes, managing to reach the edge of a glade where he notices a single white buck standing in the center. The buck was so large it eclipsed the sun before him, and it was so white that it appeared completely featureless.

     "Dont worry little one, you may approach me" the giant buck said. The little dragon begins to move closer out of curiosity and this feeling of urgency. As he gets close the little dragon bows down to the deer, somehow instinctually knowing that the deer is a force that he cannot even hope to escape.

     "Hello little one, I am Gruestrang of the golden woods. You could say I am the guardian spirit of these woods." thus little dragon responds "Thank You for allowing me to bask in your light, for I am just a small dragon with little to no knowledge about this world"

     "Little dragon, I appear before you because I feel that you are more then meets the eye. I have watched you since the moment you hatched and I have watched you the entire time you have fled. You are an abnormality of dragon nature. I can tell that your soul is not of a dragons thus I will give you some advice. Go west to musky's volcano, there you will meet another dragon and they may help you on your journey". 

     "And so I come to give you a gift. A gift to allow you to understand the languages of this world". As the spirit says this suddenly the little dragon lifts into the air and a strange bright green glowing mist appears and flows into his body.

     As the rest of the mist enters his body, he drops and feels no different. As he regains his composure the colossus of a buck has vanished and the lush green glade has taken on the appearance of a fieldof dirt and mud. 

     Thus the little dragon starts moving again, this time west, in the direction of what smells like magma. In doing this he Hopes to maybe find a member of his race to explain what has occurred to him.

6