ch.3
624 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 3: The Drunkard Whose Interest is Not on Alcohol

 

Two days later.

 

The leader of Country Z was so busy filming her new movie that she didn’t have much time to care about Bai Zimo. Because he was on probation, Lao Hei returned to his hometown. And Xu Wenwu, who had not seen his daughter in a long time, returned home to see his daughter. Thus on this day, Bai Zimo could only head to the shooting location for “Fight! Sisters!” alone.

 

As for the other member? The other member Nini, due to her acrophobia, couldn’t fly over there. If he wanted to buy tickets for an express train, he’d need two. Bai Zimo couldn’t afford to waste that kind of money.

 

Standing in the bathroom of the base, Bai Zimo stroked the pendant hanging on his chest. The bronze metal had a nice texture. Surrounded by metal, there was a crimson gem in the center, with a vine-like crystal pattern that could vaguely be seen.

 

When Bai Zimo's fingertips stroked the pendant, the pendant suddenly lit up dazzlingly. The light surrounded his whole body as the energy floated like strips of beautiful silk around his body.

Bai Zimo, enveloped by light, shrunk from nearly 1.8 meters to 1.56 meters. The 1.5 meter height written online was a lie. Were the remaining six centimeters eaten? The next moment his feet were cushioned by the pair of red high heels he wore after putting on a pair of black knee-high leggings.

 

Although leggings represent a man's romance, this romance was not based on wearing the man wearing it himself!

T

he originally short and messy curly hair lengthened to the waist in an instant, and then turned from black to golden. Even his eyes changed color from brown to Roland purple.

 

The inexplicably long gloves on his hands, the tight body-hugging clothes made Bai Zimo feel goosebumps all over his body, and he couldn't help but let out a soft and tender cry "Uh, uh..."

 

Sigh. Even after so many years, he still hadn't gotten used to the strange feeling of transformation...

 

And the most unbearable thing, naturally, was the red sleeveless one-piece long and short dress with white multi-layered lace.

 

The brilliant light dissipated, and the energy flowed in Bai Zimo’s palm, turning into a long wand shaped like a rose flower. Of course, he preferred using it for its slender shape and the gun at the tip of the wand. This was also the reason for his famous skill: flower goddess magic gun.

 

Rolland said that most people died in their 20s and 30s, but Bai Zimo felt that his masculine dignity was half-dead after the burst of shame from six years ago. After finishing this, she had to escape this identity!

 

Looking at the mirror, the girl she saw was indeed worthy of the description “glamorous”. A delicate and fair face and a pair of big eyes with thick and long eyelashes reflected in the mirror like a rose. It was like a rose waiting to blossom, perfect with the exception of her flat chest.

 

Of course, this rose would not blossom, nor did it want to be **, Bai Zimo thought.

 

For a long time, she did not understand why there was a magical girl among the awakened born in the "Day of Eternal Night". What was even more strange was that she actually became this kind of rare existence. Others would either grow an extra hand, an extra foot, or an extra head. But he gained another gender.

 

He checked the time on his phone―8:50.

 

"Seriously, the heavens are making fun of me!" Bai Zimo sighed and stopped thinking about it, regaining his composure. "Then, today, let me experience my last form of humiliation!"

 

After she finished speaking, she didn't even leave through the door. She kicked her legs through the window and shot straight into the sky, leaving behind a trail of rose petals.

 

...

 

...

 

The weather was cloudy. Bai Zimo was hiding amond the clouds, carefully avoiding planes. If a plane hit even a bird, it could crash, not to mention hitting a magical girl moving at a high speed of 1000Km per hour. Besides, this magical girl's head was very hard, she would be fine after the collision, but the plane would definitely crash without a chance of escape.

 

While flying, Bai Zimo carefully observed the landmarks on the ground. After all, the distance of thousands of kilometers was a little bit too far. If he veered even slightly off course, he might end up extremely far from his destination.

 

When he landed again, he had already arrived at the movie studio. Bai Zimo found a less crowded alley and landed. Fortunately, it was near the movie studio. People weaing strange clothes were very common, so passerbys didn’t pay attention to whether there was a dressed-up girl who fell from the sky, preventing any chaos.

 

Walking out of the alley, Bai Zimo gritted her teeth and took a taxi. After all, she had just arrived and didn't know the exact location of the shooting location. In this case, it was best choice to turn to a taxi driver.

 

Anyway, he was about to make 10 million yuan. This small fee was nothing. He made up his mind that he would have to take a taxi whenever he went out and order more toppings on pancakes and fruits in the future! Bai Zimo thought as he stretched out his hand to beckon the taxi.

 

"Beauty... oh, you’re cosplaying Hundred Flower Girl? I like her a lot, can I take a photo with you?"

 

"Uh, yeah, no problem." Bai Zimo’s mouth twitched.

 

After taking the photo, the driver said, "Thank you. Where are you going? Just because you took this photo with me, I’ll make this ride free for you if it’s not too far. Tsk, take a look at this degree of similarity. If I said I met the real Hundred Flower Girl, there’d probably be people who’d believe me."

 

I am the real one, okay? Bai Zimo curled his lips.

 

"Go to this place." Bai Zimo showed the text message of the address to the driver. 

 

"Uh..." The driver looked awkward after he saw the text.

 

Seeing this, Bai Zimo frowned slightly. "What's wrong? Is it far away? I can pay you the entire amount. Of course, if give a 50% discount, I won’t mind."

 

The driver waved his hand and said, "No, no, it's not too far. Just five hundred meters ahead..."

 

Bai Zimo, "..." She was unfamiliar with this place, how was she supposed to know.

 

"It doesn't matter, I don't think you are a local. I'd better take there, so as not to make a mistake." Seeing Bai Zimo fall silent, the driver smiled.

 

"Uh...thanks."

 

The soft voice floated into the driver’s ears, and the driver rushed out enthusiastically after stepping on the gas. That’s right, it was like a racecar. Fortunately, they weren’t going very far. Otherwise, Bai Zimo suspected that this guy would probably get stopped for speeding.

 

When the car stopped, Bai Zimo saw a person holding a sign in front of a magnificent hotel called Huayu*. It was a girl with a pair of ponytails and black-rimmed glasses. In her hands, she held a sign decorated with flowers, which said "Hundred Flower Girl".

 

*T/N: Huayu means flower language in chinese

 

Upon seeing this, Bai Zimo hurriedly called the driver. "Just stop here. I saw the person who’s here to pick me up!"

 

"Uh, huh? Are you really a Hundred Flower Girl?" The driver slammed on the brakes, looking at the girl holding the sign outside the window in a daze.

 

Bai Zimo raised his eyebrows at him. "I didn't say I wasn’t." After that, he opened the car door and walked towards the girl holding the sign.

 

The driver, bewildered, was left muttering to himself. "Even superheroes...take taxis?"

 

...

 

...

 

Seeing Bai Zimo's appear, the girl holding the sign from far away waved her hand in excitement, shouting, "Over here, over here."

 

Bai Zimo smiled and greeted her. "Nice to meet you. I am Hundred Flower Girl. What’s your name?"

 

"I...I’m Xiao... Xiao An."

 

"Alright, Xiao Xiao An."

T/N: Xiao means little, and typically little things are cute. 

 

"Uh, it's Xiao An. I'm sorry, this is my first time meeting you in real life... Uh, um, I'm not very good at talking, please don't mind too much."

 

Seeing Xiao An panicking, Bai Zimo smiled. "Don't be afraid, it’s not like I’ll eat you."

 

"Hehe." Xiao An smiled shyly.

 

"I'm not late, am I?"

 

"No, no, but the director asked me to wait earlier, so..."

 

Bai Zimo nodded, "Then let's go hurry and finish filming, I have other things to do!"

 

"A-alright!" Xiao An said. "However, the filming hasn’t started yet. The director is holding a celebratry party before filming to welcome you."

 

"Oh? Really?" Bai Zimo nodded. People are really so polite. She was being paid for this and also getting a welcoming ceremony? It made her feel a little embarrassed.

 

Bai Zimo followed Xiao An into the Huayu Hotel. After walking up several floors, he stopped before a guest room.

 

Standing in front of the guest room, Xiao An said weakly. "Um...they prepared party clothes for you. Could you please change into it? The clothes are in a white gift box."

 

"You’re not going in?"

 

Xiao An shook her head.

 

Bai Zimo narrowed her eyes slightly, "Can you tell me what kind of party this is? Requiring guests to change clothes? Is it a makeup party?" To be honest, she knew that even if it were a make-up party, she didn't need makeup. She could just wear her transformation outfit and wear a random mask.

 

"I don't know either, I can't go to the party..."

 

"Ok."

 

Since Xiao An didn't know what was going on, Bai Zimo felt that he still had to see the clothes they prepared for him to make sure.

 

After entering the room, he found a white gift box on a large bed. When he opened it, Bai Zimo's expression changed, realizing that things were not as simple as he thought. In the gift box was a red bikini set with virtually no fabric

 

Pool party? Even if it were a pool party, you wouldn’t have to wear so little, right? Just after taking a look, Bai Zimo suddenly understood that the person who prepared this swimsuit for her was obviously a drunkard whose interest was not in the alcohol*!

 

*T/N: Men who drink at parties like this typically only have two aims: alcohol and women. Since he’s not interested in the alcohol, guess what he wants.

 

"He wants to invoke the unspoken rules*?" Bai Zimo lowered her head and glanced at her chest, "It's as flat as a washboard, and he still wants to? What kind of taste does he have?"

 

*T/N: rules that everyone is aware of but doesn’t speak of. An example: using underhanded methods (connections or your body) in exchange for something 

 

Although there she had some doubts about who that person was, Bai Zimo was sure that he wouldn’t get what he wanted.

wO5i49c.png

2nILIRa.png

3