Chapter 1
495 2 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

On a hot summer day a young man is walking under the blazing sun.His name is Jamie T. Ford with an almost girlish appearance That makes some people always mistaken him as a girl with his long soft silky fiery red hair that can make any girls jealous,slender waist,Golden sparkly eyes with impish nose that add charm, cute and soft voice that will always make you have the urge of 'I want to Protect her' (even if she’s a He) feeling.While walking he heard someone's voice rang behind him.

=============================

(Jamie's POV)

"???:Jamie!,wait!!" I stop and turn around to see who is calling me then I saw my childhood friend and brother in arms Jackson Smith the son of the biggest tech company quantum inc. and a playboy.I stopped and waited for him and when he arrives he approaches me and he pats my shoulder and talked to me while panting heavily.

"Jackson:Dude can you just slowdown a bit I'm not an athlete and academically good like you".

"Jamie:Your slow and stupid sometimes.Your just a playboy who spends his whole time hitting on girls" said with a hint of annoyance in my voice.

"Ugh" Jackson's clutches his chest in pain with a face that says how happy he is. And says the most annoying words for me.

"Jackson:the goddess has spoken to me and being concerned"he said.

Even he know I wasn’t worried about him.He will always do this shit when in front of people 

"Jamie:Dude!,can you stop teasing me with that face it always annoys me seeing that!"I said with a face of full of anger I then started to punching Jackson on the chest while Jackson didn't move a single meter at all.I kept on punching him, until my fist starts hurting. by the time I calmed himself down I then ask him a question.

"Jamie:So are you excited about the new game"I asked Him.

"Jackson:Hell yeah!, I can't wait to play 'HDO' that company always releases some sick DDVR games"

Heaven Defender Online or HDO are a deep dive virtual reality game or 'DDVR' in short that are newly released by the Quantum Maniac Company.HDO is a fantasy based online role playing game where you can do anything like crafting,forging,training,and etc… with a always expanding story line so the one who will be playing the game will not be bored after clearing the game and there's a rumor saying this game are connected to their other games they made and there are two version in this game the special edition and the free to play version but if you are lucky you can get the hidden version that only one copy is made. Then Jackson interrupted my though suddenly.

"Jackson:So Jamie what version did you get?" "I only got the free to play version". "Jackson:Wow so poor"said with a hint of sarcasm In his voice. "Jamie:I'm not a rich person like you who always got the thing they wanted and I'm saving money for the future of my little sister."I said "Jackson:Ufufufuu…but if you are lucky you will get the hidden version of the game"said while grinning at me. "Jamie:If I'm lucky"I mumbled to myself. "So are you free tonight?"I asked.

"Jackson:Yep are we gonna play at my house or yours?"he said.

Then I remember something.

"Jamie:Nah…lets play it separately my family are so overprotective that any guys I take home they always question them of what our relationship even they knew I was a guy"I said grimly.

"Jackson:Ahahahaha…I wonder why"he said with a sly smile.

"Jamie:Shut it man it rubs me the wrong way"

"Jackson:But with your 'kawaii bishoujo' appearance it makes all the boys at our school head over heels to your beauty and make the girls wanna hug you and be jealous sometimes."

"Jamie:be jealous then.I was born this way so nothing can change me"

"Jackson:But I really hope your a girl when I first met you.heck even when I first saw you with your mother you really made me think your a girl"

"Jamie:If I didn't introduce myself as a guy you will always be embarrassed when playing with me".

"Jackson: that's true but with your attire that time"He said while sniggering.

"Jamie: don't make remind of that horrible nightmare of the past"I said in embarrassment and horror.

"Jackson:And why are you dress in a cute frilly princess dress huh?".

"Jamie:my mother Made me wear them and it's a nightmare to me."remembering that day it always make me shudder in fear.he then thinks to himself and shudders too.

"Jackson:That's a nightmare indeed." "Jamie:Yeah…"I tiredly said.

Suddenly there's a loud screeching. *Screech* Then I turned my head to where the sound are coming from then there's a girl crossing the street and an out of control truck.(AN:Truck-Sama is at it again) I dropped what I was carrying and ran to rescue her from the truck that is getting nearer.

"Jackson:Jamie!!" I heard him but didn't turn to his direction because I'm focused to the person crossing the road.

"Jamie:Miss!! RUN!!"I said hurriedly. She then turned her head to my direction and with a pressurizing aura that makes my feet soften, but I steeled myself and continue running to save her. I arrived at her location and the out of controlled truck.

(Jamie:there is 5 seconds left only before the truck hit us.How should I help her)I thought to myself.

(Jamie:damnit!,I'll save her by hugging her and tumbling away.)With a 2 seconds worth of thinking I made a decision. I grabbed and hugged her while running and using the kinetic energy I generated we got away from the trucks path almost unscathed suddenly something is flying towards me then I blanked out but before I blank out I heard the girl saying something in a foreign language that I can't understand but u heard my name at the end.

"???:ash ulna yak kula Jamie."

=============================

I woke up in an unknown place Where all of my surrounding turned white but where I was standing have grass. A lot of grass then I ask myself a question.

"Jamie:where the f*ck am I and why is this place so white." Suddenly I heard a beautiful and charming voice inside my head.

"???:tush ka Ba sera?"the voice said. But I can't understand a single thing of what it said.

"Jamie:Uhm,I can't understand you and where are you show yourself!"I said in alarm.

"???:yah da sakt hello hello, can you understand me now?"the voice said.

"Jamie:yeah I can understand you now."I said in confirmation.

"???:good so lemme introduce myself first.My name is Nirvana Obsidia Crystales goddess of the dragons and the goddess of life and destruction and I am behind you all the time."the voice said.

Then I turned my head to see a gigantic dragon with a dark as night with a lustrous shine on the scale and there's a tinge of crimson and golden pattern like it was forged in magma from beneath the earth and the flames of destruction is what I'm thinking cause the flame of destruction are a golden flame that are depicted in some novels and manga I read.

"Nirvana:thanks for the compliment by the way and don't call me an it I'm a woman that is older than your ancestors!!".the dragon said in a threatening voice then she suddenly got covered in a blinding light for a while then suddenly there's a beauty standing in front of me.With a dark curly hair with a crimson and gold bit at her bangs and her eye color is golden with a dragon slit well she's a dragon so she have it.

"Jamie:ok"I said while sweating and admiring her.

"Nirvana:now let me tell you something first so don't interrupt me OK~~".she said in a carefree voice.

"Nirvana:First your dead and sec-." "Jamie:wait I'm dead!!"I interrupted her before she finish.

"Nirvana:Yep your dead but you save my chosen from an accident that might take her life so I will give you a second life in my world." Is this the isekai reincarnated to another world thing that I read about in novels and manga.

"Nirvana:But you can't choose the body you will live in your whole life there." I knew it there's a downside. "

Jamie:Then may I know what body will I possess,is it a human or what?"I asked.

"Nirvana:I will not spill the beans right now but you will have to find out later ufufufufu~"she said while having a mischievous smile plastered on her face.

"Nirvana:So are you ready."she unexpectedly said. "Jamie:wait!!,there's no skill screen or gift thingy you will give first like in the usual isekai manga or novels?"I said in a hurry.

"Nirvana:nope,there's none."she blatantly said.

"Jamie:wow what a scam."I dejectedly said.

"Nirvana:well duuhh, I made my chosen came back home so I don't have enough magic power to give you a gift and I'm using my remaining magic power to transport you and construct the DNA of your body so stop complaining Ok."she said.

"Jamie:is there a tutorial or som~" She interrupted me in mid sentence.

"Nirvana:I will send you now."she then waved her hand and a blinding light covered my vision and covered me entirely then I suddenly fell sleepy and warm but I fought my blurring consciousness with sheer will power but I can't fight my blurring consciousness then I fell asleep. ============================= (Nirvana POV) I sent the human to my world with my blessing.but suddenly I heard a laughter behind my back.

"???:your a softy now goddess of the dragons."the person said.

"Nirvana:stop hiding now Vito I know your watching me from the start."I said.

"Vito:I really can't hide from your senses my friend"she said while smiling.

"Vito:which world did you send him?"she asked me. "Nirvana:to the world I made for fun"I answered her question.

"Vito:wait!,you send him to that hell hole of a world"she exclaimed to my answer. "Nirvana:yup"I said with a straight face.

"Vito:I pray for your safety down there"she prayed for the little human I sent.

"Vito:can I join in the fun?"she asked me with a beaming smile.

"Nirvana: you can"I answered. "Vito:Yay!!"she exclaimed happily. She then turned her head to where I sent the little human and gave him a blessing.

"Vito:I bless thee thy wisdom to trek the world to greatness" then I opened a portal and call her. "Nirvana:lets go home now"I said

"Vito:yay!! Delicious foods made by Nir-Chan"she said and followed me inside the portal and I closed it. =============================

(Jamie's POV)

While I was asleep I dream about all of my memories good and bad memories.I see Jackson,my mother,and my little sister that always admires me of how I'm brave and fearless that she wants to be like me and always says "when I grow up I want to be like you and the princess that disguise as a handsome prince to save her family like in the story you always read to me before I fell to sleep!"and sometimes can be a little cheeky when we go outside and teasing me by calling me big sister in public. Suddenly there's the feeling of death coming at me then I turned my attention to the source then I saw a fast flying object clad in darkness that you can't discern what it was.Then it hit me in the head and it knocked my unconscious but when I opened my Eyes I saw my lifeless and headless body on a hard cold floor.then I wake up from my dream shuddering in fear. While I was trying to calm myself I didn't notice the changes in my surrounding and to myself immediately but after a few minutes of calming myself down I surveyed my surrounding and myself to check where I am and if I'm safe right now.But I only saw is an endless darkness and I felt myself no longer human I felt my hands no longer a hands of a human it's a claw now and I feel an extra hand protruding from my back i think it's a wing and a tail is what I'm thinking is sticking from my rear and I felt I was confined in a hard shell that I think I was inside an egg right now but in this darkness I saw something flashing and bright light. Then I saw a floating transparent screen that we usually see in games.

Stats: §

|Name:undecided

|Gender:Female

|Age:14

|Race:hybrid(+)

|Skills:(+)

|Str: 16 |Wis:87 |Vit:32. |Int:41 |Agi:64. |Res:15 |Dex:21 |Wil:27 |Luk:18 |Cha:41

|titles:Reincarnated Person,Blessing Of the Dragon God,Blessing of the goddess of wisdom |Status:sleepy and scared ————————————————

'Is this my stats?'I asked myself.Then I focused my vision on my name and gender. (I know why my name is undecided but why I'm a Girl now!)I shouted in my mind. Then the sleepyness hits me like a raging storm that I can't resist anymore then I fell asleep again. ======================================= I wake up check my status and make a plan,remembering my past life and knowledge I can apply to this world and repeat I was doing this repeatedly the whole time while I was inside my egg in the past decades and it's my 54th year in this cramped space.you are wondering why I know how many years I'm inside this egg did you? tadaaah~ heres the answer. ————————————————

Time Left before hatching: 5yrs,3m,16d,12hr,4min/60yrs

————————————————

This screen showed when I was thinking of how and when I can get out of this damnable egg of mine. The I returned to my daily routine of checking my stats.

|Stats: §

|Name:undecided

|Gender:Female

|Age:68

|Race:hybrid(+)

|Skills:(+)

|Str: 16=>1850 |Wis:87=>8700 |Vit:32=>3700 |Int:41=>5421 |Agi:64=>1252 |Res:15=>1848 |Dex:21=>1098 |Wil:27=>1425 |Luk:18=>19 |Cha:41=>47

|titles:Reincarnated Person,Blessing Of the Dragon God,Blessing of the goddess of wisdom

|Status:healthy and bored ————————————————

yup this is my stats now for the past 54years staying still inside and the race,skills/abilities and the titles.I can't even explore or know the descriptions.its because of a systems restriction and I need to unlock it. Suddenly I felt a slight tremor.

*brrrggg*

Then an explosions follows.

*Boom* *BOom* *BOOm* *BOOM!* (AN:I'm not good at writing onomatopoeia)

Then I heard footsteps. *tok* tok* *tok* *tok*… After the footstep I heard someone shout.

"???:You can't run away now you dragon Bitch!"he said.

"???:I Nova Darksteel will never surrender to a filthy human like you who treats living being as an object!"She said.

Then I heard a voice rang inside my head.

(Nova:my child Forgive me that I can't protect you until you hatch but I can give you all the knowledge I gathered in my whole 4531 years of my life so you can safely strode this harsh world where the the strongest eats the weak..) she said.

Then a head splitting pain struck me that caught me off guard then she continue speaking telepathically.

(Nova:I will name you Ember Obsidia Darksteel but don't let the other races know your Middle name a great disaster may befall to yourself.)she named and warned me before the pain everwhelmed me and pass out.but before I pass out I heard her say.

"Nova:My child live happily and unrestrained by anyone"she said.

"Nova:(Long Distance Teleportation)"

=======================================

(Nova POV)

I sent my child now to my second lair where it's hidden inside a volcano I hope she survive this world,then the bastard starts talking again. "Bastard:Surrender now and be my wife."he said

"Nova:who wants to be a wife of a scum like you! Albert Cross only a slut and a greedy person who wants to be your wife! It's better to be disintegrated by a powerful spell than be your wife."I said Then I chanted aloud the self destruct spell that I was chanting while we are talking.

"Albert:you bitch!"he said while running towards me to stop the spell from activating but he's too late now I was chanting this inside my head while we are talking.

"Nova:(Super Nova)"I said the activation word and I exploded. *Boooooooom* *rumble* =======================================

(An:I will remove the names beside every dialogue but if there is three or more people talking I will add it again)

======================================

(Jamie's POV)

I woke up from my slumber that feels like an eternity with a headache that like it came from a hangover.I remembered all the shits that happened outside my shell and right now I was eyeing a new transparent screen that suddenly appeared out of who knows where. ————————————————

Nova Obsidia Darksteel Inheritance : The knowledge and power of Nova Darksteel the dragon of metal and fire and the dragon who is entitled as the dragon of forging and the host's mother who sacrificed herself for the host to be safe.with a total of 10 seals to be unlock to completely gain her knowledge.The first seal are unsealed already to give the host a head start from the others.

currently:1st Seal:Basic Forging/10th seal:Forging through thought ————————————————

Then A stream of information got inside my head about forging,common sense and my name. Ember Obsidia Darksteel that's my name in this world and the name of this world is Kira it was named after the goddess of creation and destruction but why do the name sounds so familiar then I fell in deep thought...after five minutes worth of thinking I remembered why it's so familiar.

(Holy goddess of the dragons Nirvana.I'm inside the game I just bought for free in my past life!)I exclaimed in surprise inside my mind. Then a sound startled me. ————————————————

*Ding* Congratulations on discovering a small portion of the truth.

————————————————

I was shocked mentally when this notification confirmed my thoughts.then another notification popped in front of me.

————————————————

Hello host I am your system's Artificial intelligent in this life and in this world you can call me system no.7543819 or you can just call me as system only if you found my name so annoying to describe. ————————————————

She introduced herself.I questioned her why she is my system and who assigned her. ————————————————

I was assigned by goddess Nirvana to guide and help you to survive this pugilistic world. ————————————————

She answered my question.Then I notice that her name is so annoying to describe.

(Can I call you atalier only it's so awkward calling you as system)I said to her through my mind.

———————————————

*ding* system No. 7543819 A.I.'s new name 'atalier' has been established. ———————————————

——————————————— '

Telepathic communication' acquired. ———————————————

[thank you host for naming me]she said.

(No problem)I said.

[Host Can I call you by your name?]she asked. Then a prompt appeared in my mind. ———————————————

*ding* Atalier is requesting host permission to call host by name.

[Accept] [Decline] ———————————————

'Accept'I thought.

Then another prompt appeared. ———————————————

Permission Granted. Atalier May now call host by her name.

———————————————

[thank you miss ember.]she said. Wait ~... I thought to myself then a sudden realization hit me.Aahh! my new name now is Ember not Jamie.welp past is past.

(uhhhm.. Atalier how long till I hatch?)I ask.

[lemme check]she said. Then a window appeared inside my mind. ———————————————

Time left before hatching. 1yr,1d,1hr/60yr's ———————————————

(1yr left 1yr lef~)then I stopped mid sentence when I realize something.

(huuhhh… 1yr LEFT! A YEAR REMAINING BEFORE I CAN GET OUT OF THIS DARK LONELY PLACE!.)I exclaimed in excitement.

(Atalier can you wake me up if it's only 6hrs left before I hatch or some big event is going on.)I asked.

[Yes miss Ember.I can set the system's alarm and detection function active. but why do you want it to be activated?]she asked.

(Because I will skip the remaining time by sleeping.)I answered her question.

[Ooohh…I see that makes sense and do you want it to be activated now?]she ask.

(Yep…)I answer.

[Ok.]she answered then she added.

[But I will be temporarily be in sleep mode while your sleeping but the systems detection will tell me if a threat to your life is near.]she informed me.

(That's good enough.)I said in acknowledgment.

(Can I sleep now?)I asked.

[you can sleep now Ms. Ember and I will be temporarily disabled…so goodnight~]she said. ———————————————

*Ding*system's A.I. Atalier will be temporarily disabled.

———————————————

(She didn't let me go to sleep first... haist.)I sighed to myself before I sleep then I curled into a ball and slept.

 

Author:I can’t edit shit with my IPad.

uhm guys.Can someone teach me create the blue box thingy.

cause I can’t do it with my iPad and it’s 11pm at night.So I’m gonna sleep now.

10