Before The Disaster 2
157 2 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(Sheryl's POV)

*Rumble*

    I suddenly heard its stomach rumbling, because of hunger and it's drooling intensifies.

 *Hah* *Hah* *Hah*

Its breathing became rugged and hurried. I can feel and smell its Foul, rotten, and fish Like breath.

When I inhaled Its Breath. My fear and anxiety started rising, and my body involuntary started shivering. My survival-oriented part of my brain kicks in and I started racking my brain for a solution.

After 30 seconds of brainstorming. I finally recalled my teachers' advice when I'm scared.

( Teacher?: If fear controls you. Suppress and conquer your own fear or you will be in deepshit.)


repeating my Teacher's advice in my head.

I slowly started building up my courage and peeked between my crossed arm. What greeted me is not the Scary monster but still a Monster. A Humanoid Monster.

It's appearance changed into a human little girl1With a Chopping Board.. It still has its dagger-like tail and gauntlet like claw. She's wearing a Knight like armor but with less bulky pieces like it was made for a Rogue rather than a Knight. She's Wearing a Dragon shaped helmet with horns. A disaster Category Monster is in front of me. It even became less scary but I got scared by its aura alone.

I quickly shut tight my crossed arm. I tightly hugged myself and squatted down like a cowering kid who got scared by a thunder strike during a rainy day.

 

I then heard it hastily making noises like 'Awa', 'wa' , and 'uhm'. Like it was panicking. It then stumbled on something and fell.

*Crash* *Clank* *Ting*

An angry melodious voice suddenly rang out. It made us recoil in shock at how loud it was. Like a pitched scream of a ferocious beast.

???: Can you guys be quiet for once!!" Said the voice with a hint of anger and annoyance.

The voice sounded like it was coming from a 15-year-old girl but with a tinge of maturity in it. But still sounded cute.

We slowly turned our heads towards the bed.

Yes, it's 'We'. because the little monster girl snappily turned her head and groaned after she almost broke her neck.

When we saw the appearance of the one who spoke.

I suddenly forgot my fear and ran towards the bed.

I quickly scooped and tightly hugged. The cute, fluffy, and it looks like a plushie creature that obliviously sitting on the bed. It then started making cute noises.

*Kyu~* *KYII!!* *Kyu*(5x)

After hearing the cute noises it makes. I hugged it tighter on my chest and started sinking in between my breast. 

It started struggling Harder while hitting me with its fluffy ball on its tail2Imagine a Dog sized Heterochromatic Eyed Kanna Kamui's Dragon Form But with a small and almost unnoticeable armor plate Covering the sides of her face.

"Monster Girl: Idiot!!, YOUR SUFFOCATING HER WITH YOUR INBORN FLOATATION DEVICE!!!" The monster girl angrily shouted and snatched the creature I'm holding. It finally heaved a sigh of relief.

*Kyu~* 

The creature started patting the monster girl's head with its fluffy claws. Like it was complimenting her for a job well done.

But Suddenly.

The monster girl started shivering while hugging the little creature. While the cute fluff ball suddenly widens its cute slightly huge crystal-like eyes. Like, It suddenly stumbled on a hard to digest realization and looked at me with that heterochromatic eyes. Like it was pleading for help.

*KYII!~*

It then got smooshed between her arms and hard almost flat chest of her. It then started struggling even harder and its claw suddenly got longer and sharpened. It started clawing at her, punching her head/helmet3It regrets doing that., and head butting her.

*Ting* *Thunk* *ting* (repeat)

After a minute of struggling. It then got fed-up and started sucking the surrounding mana towards its slightly open maw. It kept on sucking the mana around us. Even me and the monster girls mana slowly getting sucked in its maw. I then saw a thin string of mana getting sucked from a chair near me. The mana suction started getting stronger while the string of mana got bigger and a silhouette of a sitting woman holding a book. That I assumed it's a grimoire. She is wearing a wizard robe and a pointy triangular hat. I don't know what color it was. By looking at the mana her attire emits. I'm gonna guess it was enchanted to resist explosion and has a self-repair function too.

I then started chanting a very long but powerful spell that can block a vaporizing beam of superheated and concentrated mana. But my mana is not enough to cast the spell. But suddenly. A hand softly lands on my right shoulder. I then felt the comforting mana enters me and combining with my now almost empty mana reserve. The monster girl cast some kind of barrier too in front of her face.

"M. Girl: Shit!!" she said.

She then dropped the creature and shielded her face with her left arm. While the other arm summoned a huge wall of Ice. 

*Creak* 

I suddenly heard the floor creaking and the sound of something cracking/breaking. And I quickly realized. We are on the second floor of an inn with hard wooden flooring. With the weight of the huge Ice wall she made.

 

The floor started having cracks and it was getting bigger.

*Crack*

*Snap*4Idk what's the proper onomatopoeia of a cracking hardwood floor.

It kept on getting bigger.

*Crunch*

And bigger.

*Snap*

Until the crack on the floor encircled us. (except The Cutie but deadly.)

 

The floor suddenly snapped and we started fallling from the second floor to the first floor. [modern?_footnote]( The hieght for the first floor is around 3-4 meters so a tall or a giant person can enter inside. So yeah we fell from a height of 4 meters.)[/modern_footnote]

*TUng Shkssh* 5Idk what's the sound of wood breaking. But ey. I got a link for you guys so you can hear a similar sound. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oTiA8ZCL38E
At the same time the breath it was holding got released a second later after we fell. I quickly stood up and observed the wreckage the cutie made.

 

The roof of the inn has a huge hole of burning wood but it was quickly got splashed with water by the wizard lady that infiltrated my room.

 

"Wizard Lady: So why are you here?"  She said while casting a barrier spell that reverses time based on my observation of the phenomenon I'm currently watching. The inn's roof slowly grows itself back and the rubbles underneath me and her started floating back to its proper place like it was a part of a puzzle piece.

 

"Wizard Lady: Luckily I directed your teleportation to my first inn for monster that is hidden inside the forest." She said and snapped her finger.

 

The wizard outfit she was wearing instantly disappeared and entered a vortex of some sort. She then opened her hands and a bright light suddenly blinded my unprepared eyes.

 

"Sheryl: Fuck!!" I said while blinking, rubbing and closing my eyes to clear my blindness.

1 minutes later~

 

Fuck how long does this blindness dissipate. Like wtf. I kept on blinking and sometimes softly rubbing my eyes to clear the blindness and how in the world did she created a flash spell that blinds you for a minute. I only knows a flash spell that blinds you for 5 seconds before you recover.

I kept on doing this for around a minute again while I kept on tumbling or bumping into walls. Until a hand landed on my shoulders again. I then felt a different mana enters my body and going through my mana channel and straight to my eyes.

 

I then felt a warm and comforting feeling from my eyes. I then started seeing light again in slow manner.

 

I continued blinking without the rubbing and got rewarded.

 

After the 20th time of slow blink I made. My vision finally returned. I then saw my hands that has a lot of blood in it. And my tear ducts kept on bleeding for a second before tears replaced it.

 

"Wiz. Lady: That's why I hate using that nasty spell." She said while sitting on a bar stool and caressing a sleeping disaster if I say so myself. I slowly grabbed my magic whip with my bloodied hands, preparing for a possible fight.

 

"Wiz. Lady: Don't worry she's asleep now." she said while pointing to the cutie. "Wiz. Lady: Or are you afraid of me?" She said while transforming a part of her free arm into a gauntlet like claw that is similar to the monster girl.

 

"???: Stop scaring her master." The voice of the one inn keeper I was familiar with appeared behind me and hugged me.

 

When I heard her voice. I instantly drop my magic whip and hugged her back too. I then started crying between her twin peaks like a baby.

 

"Sheryl: 'waahh' Sister Reyna!!" I cried inside her open arms and started rambling about what I experienced so far when I returned, forgetting my party mate too.

"Reyna: hush, hush, hush." she gently brushed my disheveled hair and hushed me softly to calm me down.

 

"Reyna: are you calm now to look at me?" She gently let go of me and asked this puzzling question to me. Well I already know what she looks like. Every time I return to her inn.

 

Her height are around the height of a 15 years old teenage girl. Well she got a body of a woman around 30-35 years old with that two F cup breast that is both appropriate and inappropriate at her age. She got a two honey colored buns of hair with twin tails. And a one piece ankle length dress with a slit on both sides so she can freely walk and at the same time making her more sexier that almost made me wet. She got a oval shaped face and a slightly chubby face that makes her cute. A round glistening aquamarine eyes like a glistening calm ocean. Her nose are cute as a button and a healthy rosy lips and a sharp eyebrows.

When I heard what she said. I gently removed my tears and snot on my face. When I'm almost finished removing my tears.

 

she gently caressed my cheeks and removed the final tear that is stuck in my open left eye. I then open and closed my eyes to clear the blurriness of my vision.

 

When she saw me stopped crying. She gently asked me again.

 

"Reyna: Are you calm now to look at me?" She said and I nodded. I slowly removed my head from her breast and looked at her face.

 

I then got shocked of what she currently looks like. She looks like a goddess of the sea. Her Honey colored buns with twin tail got replaced by a aquamarine ankle long and straight hair that goes white transparent at the tips like a flowing water. Her height became 8'1 ft or even taller. She's wearing her usual attire but its has the color scheme a waterfall but longer and without the slits on side. Her oval cute face became a heart shaped face and her huge eyes became small and not so out of place when her face grew. Her nose is still cute but its on the mature side. While her sharp eyebrows became less threatening and turned ocean like with waves.

 

"Reyna: Welp. There's the usual dumbfounded face." She said and giggled to herself.

Shit I forgot my SH account and this story.
Sorry guys I finally got a digi pen and started drawing things on my ipad. Well I still sucks at it so I kept on practicing until I got absorbed into drawing forgetting this story.

2