0. The talk in the Amphitheater
166 1 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“I told you I’m going to come back.” 

 

A man wearing a majestic black armor made of the strongest ore uttered in a content laugh.

 

“This world has reached its finale; it is free. Now, you tentacle porn bastard, return me to my world.”

 

Before the armored man was a blob with tens of tendrils sticking out its body, they were in the middle of an Amphitheater; above them was no sky but a flowing river made of stars.

 

“Is this really what you want? In this world, you are revered, in the other, you are nothing but a—”

 

“Just return me, I have glory, honor, and power here, but at the end of the day, I miss my family. Also, I no longer want to associate with you ever again.”

 

“…I shall grant you your wish. But I dare say that we are going to see each other once more.”

 

“Yeah right, if I see you again, I’m actually going to kill you.”

 

The man’s body disappeared with a flash of grey light. 

 

The armored man flashed a rare smile as he left.

 

The blob’s body wriggled. It raised its head and stared at the flowing river. It waved its hand, and a system of interconnected celestial channels appeared.

 

Its blob of a body then morphed to a more humanoid form. It became a lady with scarlet hair. With an intricate manipulation of the hands, the system before her turned to a circular panel.

 

Snap!

 

With a snap of a finger, she disappeared—she now sat on the Amphitheater’s highest seat.

 

She smiled as she watched the man on the panel. The man was stripped off the armor he was wearing. His power left him, and his entire being glowed a glorious white light.

 

‘Now, show them your might; my Champion.’

11