Chapter 1 – The Opening Act Part 1
4k 0 35
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A car drove in circles around the few blocks. Turning left or right, it didn't seem to matter as they seemed to be going in circles. They were lost and the buildings all around them looked like abandoned shops and old factory buildings. 

"We're lost" a beautiful brunette named Tyler said. 

"Yeah, we've passed this way before. Several times I think" her blonde friend Heather, who was in the back seat complained. 

Both girls were gorgeous. Both were models in their teens and had near identical bodies with skinny yet fit bodies and D cup breasts. Tyler was wearing a skimpy blue dress while Heather wore a red matching dress as they had intended to go clubbing.

"I know, I know. This is so strange. We've been going in circles for a while now" the drive, a buff guy in a tight shirt and jeans said. His name was Steven, and he was Tyler's new boyfriend. 

 Tyler and Heather were best friends from the same home town in the Bible Belt. They were chaste with their religious upbringing, and had come to the city to enter university. 

Tyler just hooked up with Steven two days ago, and she brought him out to meet up with Heather, her best friend to introduce them to each other. 

Though Heather and Steven got along fine at first, they were starting to get on each other's nerves now that they were lost. 

"Why can't you guys just stop and get directions?" Heather complained

"Where?" Steven asked. The streets were empty, with everything closed. 

"There's that theater.." Tyler said

Steven had hoped that nobody would bring that place up. 

It looked like a small old theatre, one that could be used as a comedy club or something. But the problem was, it gave him the creeps. It had was decorated in an old traditional style, but instead of looking grand, it reminded him of a haunted house in a amusement park, only creepier. 

"Yeah.. that theater" Heather agreed. Steven sighed.

"Well, ok. I will try one more turn, and if I cannot find my way out... I will stop and ask...fuck!" Steven said

He thought he just passed the theatre, but as he turned the corner, here he is again at the place. 

He slowed the car down and stopped right in front of it. Taking a deep breath, he opened the car door and exited. 

As he walked into the entrance, suddenly Tyler came up from behind him and hugged his arm while he felt Heather bump into him from behind as he paused. 

"Why didn't you girls wait in the car?" Steven asked

"This place gives me the creeps" Tyler said. "Me too" Heather added

"Then why did you ask me to bloody come then?" Steven wanted to ask, but instead held his breath and pressed the keyless remote in his pocket. Hearing his car beep, he continued walking with both girls in tow. 

"I wish Jason was here" Heather blurted out, not the first time tonight. Jason was her boyfriend who had proposed to her before going of to serve overseas. They were going to be married after he came back.

"Don't worry. Steven will protect us" Tyler said, massaging Steven's bulging bicep. 

They walked to the counter, but there was nobody there. Instead, they heard music coming from inside the theater and as the doors were open, they walked in. 

The theater was dark, but they could at least see that instead of seats facing the stage, there were tables and chairs, like a comedy club. 

"And here are our first volunteers! Can you ladies please come up" a handsome man in a tuxedo onstage said

Steven was stunned. They had just walked in and his companions were immediately asked to come on stage?

But to his surprise, without any resistance, Tyler and Heather walked past him and towards the stage. 

"Tyler..." Steven called out, but found that she didn't respond. Frowning, he walked to a table right in front of the stage and took a seat. 

"What are your names?" the handsome man asked

"Tyler" "Heather" they both replied

"Pleased to meet you Tyler and Heather. My name is Daemon, your magician for tonight. These are Mike, Alex, Melanie and Sharon, who I selected earlier" the man said

Somehow they only just realized there were other people on stage with them.

Mike was a handsome black man with a shaved head and he was very tall, at least 6'5" tall and muscular. Alex was a good looking white dude, muscular like Steven and about the same height. 

Melanie was a gorgious latino, looking like a mix of Salma Hayek and Penelope Cruz with huge E cup breasts. At the end of the line was Sharon, a petite 5' woman who had large expressive eyes and a pretty face. 

"Everyone hold hands and follow me" the man said. 

They all held hands, as the magician held Tyler's hand, who in turn held Heather, who held Mike, then Alex, Melanie and Sharon at the end.

He brought them walking around the whole stage until he walked past a single long 1 inch thick pole in the middle of the stage.

As he and everyone else walked past the pole, they were blocked by the pole for only a fraction of a second but they emerged on the other side naked! In fact, you could clearly see a person half dressed, half naked as they walked halfway past the pole. 

They were brought back to the center of the stage and all the volunteers suddenly realized that they were naked. including the magician!

But somehow, they were unable to cover up as their hands seemed to be stuck together. As the men tried to cover their penises, they pulled the women's hands to their dicks, and vice versa. 

Only Sharon managed to try to cover herself with her free hand and Tyler inadvertently caused the magician to grope her breast as she pulled his hand towards her. 

"Freeze. You cannot move and will stand still" the magician said as he released Tyler's hand. 

The volunteers suddenly stood still, no longer able to move their limbs and they stared at the magician in shock. 

It was only then that they realized that the magician did not have a penis, his whole groin was blank!

Everyone stared at the magician and his cockless body, both the volunteers and the audience who gasped in shock. 

He walked up to Tyler and nodded in approval. Her face was gorgeous and she had D cup breasts that seemed to defy gravity.

"You keep looking at me. Why don't you feel whether this is real?" the magician said

Tyler moved on her own, and her hand started rubbing his groin and was shocked to feel flesh at his groin, but there was no sign of even a small hole or urethra for him to pee.

"Check deeply" he said, and Tyler squatted and her face went closely to look at his groin, and even looked behind, noticing that he had an anus! 

Her hand came from behind to grope his groin from the back and between his legs. 

"Satisfied this is real?" he asked as Tyler nodded and he placed her back in line. 

He inspected her body, looking at her gorgeous face, her huge breasts that defied gravity, then his eyes went downwards. 

"Oh this won't do" he said, looking at her bush and he suddenly reached for her groin and started rubbing her there. 

Like an eraser, within moments as he removed his hand, her groin was completely shaven clean. 

He touched her again, this time his finger went to her entrance and the tip entered her a bit as she groaned, closing her eyes. 

"Wait! You're a virgin?" the magician asked as he felt a thin barrier inside her

Tyler nodded with her eyes closed. 

The magician smiled and licked his lips. 

Suddenly, the magician felt something and turned around while looking at the crowd. 

"Wait. Did you come with boyfriend?" he magician asked. 

Steven, who was watching the whole scene both jealously and nervously froze in his seat....

35