Chapter 13 – The S*x Club Part 3
950 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Outside in the main hall, the one of the two tables were getting rowdy. 

The place was already pretty empty to begin with, so the only people there were those on the two tables, and the dancers Heather and Courtney. 

On one of the many tables furthest from the exit were college friends Theresa Daniels, Anul Gupta, Simon Tan, Harry Cock and Aliyah Taylor.

They were 17 year old pre-med students out for a night in the town. One of the girls Theresa Daniels, in particular was a ravishing redheaded beauty whom Anul, Simon and Harry had a crush on.

All year round, they competed for her attention. Anul was a brilliant exchange student from India. Simon was a international student from Taiwan while Harry was born in the US, but his parents were from Hong Kong.

Theresa of course, knew that they were interested in her. However, she didn’t fancy any of them, and so she brought her friend Aliyah to accompany them, and in essence, to cockblock them.

Theresa wanted to remain friends with them as they were all very nice to her, but at this point in her life, she was only interested in her studies.

Tonight was a rare night where Theresa got conned to come in a rigged poker game by the 3 guys. She was always careful not to lead any of the guys on, but somehow she lost a bet and now had to join them at a strip club.

Knowing she was going to a strip club, she dressed conservatively in a sweater and jeans, trying not to look too sexy, so as not to be mistaken for a stripper. She didn’t want to lead anyone on or get into trouble.

They were feeling very uncomfortable due to the guests on the other table, but dared not move to leave in case they offended them

On the other table closest to the exit, was a group of large black gangbangers, laughing loudly and looking intimidating.

They were all huge, between 6'1 to 6'4" and muscular, showing off their muscles in singlets or tight shirts. They all had tear tattoos on their faces, supposedly indicating they've killed people. 

Harlan, a large 6'2" black man who walked onto the stage, joining the dance and was groping and manhandling Heather. He had yanked off her top and was groping and sucking her breast as his other hand was down her panties fingering her. 

Jamal and Terrell, both also muscular brutes were leering and who had grabbed Courtney and pulled her off the stage. Although not as big as the others, they were 6'1" and 6'2" respectively and didn't look like people you would mess with.

Courtney was wriggling on their shoulders as Jamal's face was between her legs after ripping her panties off and Terrell was forcing her to kiss him as he groped her breasts. 

Jacen and Gage, the two largest men in the group at 6'4" each. While Jacen was muscular and fit, everything about Gage was thick. His body was nearly double Jacen's size girth wise. Both of them looked bored when they looked over to see Theresa surrounded by wimps. 

Gage walked over and towered over the first group before pulling the boys one by one, throwing them off their seats. Jacen pulled Aliyah up too and pushed her aside. 

Theresa screamed as they sat down on either side of her and started groping her body but the others in her group didn't dare move. 

"You've got to do something" Aliyah said

"What can we do?" Anul said

"Call the cops!" Aliyah answered

"I'm trying, but I can't get any reception here" Harry said. 

They watched helplessly as Gage and Jacen started ripping off Theresa's clothes. 

They slobbered and groped her, leaving saliva and finger marks all over her naked body.  

"No... no.. " she cried with tears in her eyes as she was pushed naked to the ground and Gage took out his gigantic 13 inch cock.

She stared at it in fear before Gage forced her to open her mouth and shoved it in. 

She started choking as the huge thing entered her throat and tried to calm down to breathe through her nose. 

Suddenly, she felt her ass being lifted and a large hard object rubbed up and down the crevice of her ass

"What do we do?" Simon asked, seeing Theresa about to be fucked 

"Lets get out of here. We can call for help once we get reception" Anul said

"You're leaving her here?" Aliyah yelled

"Better than being killed" Harry said

The 3 guys suddenly ran out as Aliyah looked at Theresa helplessly. 

"Useless guys" she said as she ran after the boys. 

Suddenly, a handsome young man walked onto the stage and approached the table. 

"What do you want?" Harlan yelled at him.

"We're going to host our first follow the leader. Do you want to join?" Daemon asked

"What do you mean?" Harlan asked, just as he placed his cock near Heather's pussy. 

"Since you already have a partner, it's a game of strength and stamina. See who lasts longer wins a free lifetime entrance" he smiled as suddenly 3 couples walked onto the stage. 

3 of the girls had near full face masks on as the men carried them on their shoulders. 

"We don't have enough girls" Jamal said, seeing that he was sharing Courney with Terrell and Gage was sharing Theresa with Jacen.

"No worries, you can take one of ours" Tyrone and Alex said as they backed off, leaving Kimberly and Stacy standing my themselves. 

"Why are they blindfolded?" Jacen asked

"They're still in university. This is a part time job since they don't want to be recognized" Daemon said. 

They looked at the figures of Trish, Stacy and Kimberly and nodded in approval as they were just as attractive as the dancers. 

"Ahhh I'll fuck anything anyway" Jacen said and walked up to Kimberly and touched her hips with his hands. She automatically responded by turning around and kissing him. "Alright! I'm sooo in" Jacen said. 

"I was a gigolo before, so fucking ugly chicks isn't a concern for me" Terrell laughed, walking behind Stacy and groping her breasts. She hugged his hands, helping him knead her breasts.  

The rest joined them on stage when Daemon started the event. 

"Ok follow Mike over there. See if you can keep up" Daemon announced.

Mike picked Trish up from behind, holding her under her knees and behind her head in a full nelson, and started ramming her onto his huge cock. 

The other men Harlan, Jamal, Terrell, Jacen and Gage followed suit, picking up Heather, Courtney, Stacy, Kimberly and Theresa respectively. 

They pumped their partners 200 times before Mike moved Trish around, placing her knees on his shoulders as he held her back, ramming into her while carrying her. 

All the men were very strong and were able to flip around their partners like dolls. 

200 pumps later, Mike placed Trish on the ground and bent her over, fucking her doggie style and the rest followed suit with their partners. 

"Fuck... fuck... fuuuuck!" Jamal groaned as he emptied himself into Courtney. 

"Haha... loser" Harlan laughed

"No!" Jacen suddenly shouted as he came into Kimberly

Mike changed positions again after another 200 pumps, this time doing a backwards bridge, where he bent backwards and held himself up with his outstretched arms, and his standing legs and started bouncing

He was so large, Trish's legs could not touch the ground as she rode him like a horse

"What the hell. Is he a gymnast or something?" Gage said, unable to do the position. 

"You're out" Daemon said

"I know motherfucker" Gage said as he brought Theresa back to his seat and continued fucking her. 

Harlan tried the position for a few seconds before collapsing in pain as Heather collapsed on him. 

Only Terrell was left as he victoriously bounced Stacy on his cock. 

"Hahaha gigolo power!" he said victoriously as he came inside her triumphantly. 

"I haven't come yet. That position is stupid" Harlan said angrily

"I agree" Gage said, pounding Theresa with vigor. 

"Don't worry dear guests. There will be another round after this. Take a break. Drinks are on the house!" Daemon said

 

7