Chapter 18 – A Brother To Match
795 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A group from the same team of American Football players for their college, celebrating their home game that night, had somehow gotten lost on the way to celebrate. 

"Idiot. How can you get us lost going to Barfly?" Dutch, the 20 year old captain and quarterback scolded

"Lay off will you? He just got his driving license" Roman answered

The driver was Howie, who was one of the younger players. 

And in the car was another person Brandon Carter 19, who was the reserve quarterback. He was the star of his high school team, and had just entered college, and was the star rookie for the team. 

Dutch was the captain and quarterback, but he was feeling his place threatened by Brandon. That being said, for the good of the team, he had been trying to at least befriend him and be a good senior

Brandon however was pretty glum although he was the hero of the winning play. 

This was because he was having problems at home. His parents were going crazy because his younger sister of two years, Stephanie Carter, had gone missing together with her school friends Mandy Campbell and Tina Weathers. 

In fact, Brandon had the same blonde hair as Stephanie. Both of them looked angelic with flowing gold hair, bright blue eyes and were very good looking!

"We're lost! And we seemed to be going in circles in this deserted place" Dutch scolded

"Lets stop over there! Lets check it out" Roman said, pointing to a nice colonial style building that was still open. 

Howie parked the car and they all exited it to check out the place. 

"A Sex Museum" Roman said in amazement. 

"Let's go in and see" Howie seemed to get interested. 

Since there was no admission fee, they entered and were surprised to see so many naked, headless bodies all around the museum. 

And more surprisingly, one of the bodies, the luscious body of Courtney was being fucked by a bum, yet there was no security prohibiting it. 

"What the hell?" Dutch said. 

He went over and touched a headless Theresa's body, sitting with her legs open on a bench. He groped her breast and was surprised how real it looked. 

Then his fingers traced down to her pussy and he inserted his finger in, at first one, then two, then he shoved all his fingers into her pussy. 

"This feels... awesome!" Dutch said as he started unbuckling his pants and taking out his already erect penis. 

"Are you crazy?" Howie said. 

"Fuck you. There's no one here. And the exhibits look like they intended for you to touch the exhibits" Dutch said

"Touch, not fuck" Roman answered. 

Dutch ignored his friends and started fucking Theresa. 

The others were disgusted and the 3 friends walked away, leaving Dutch to himself. 

They walked and saw several female bodies fucking large black males with huge cocks. 

"Would you look at that?" Roman said in amazement. 

He picked up the exhibit.

"Wow, they weigh as much as a real human body" Roman said. As a football player and wrestler in college he had a pretty good idea how much a person weighs by feel and the female and the male weighed like what you would expect from people their size. 

"Help me separate them" Roman said. 

Roman took the female, which was Tyler, and Howie picked Harlan up and they pulled them apart, seeing Harlan's penis slowly get pulled out from Tyler's pussy. 

"You're right. This muscular guy feels like Lennox" Howie said, referring to their linebacker for their team. 

"Whatcha doing guys?" Dutch came over. 

"Done already?" Brandon asked, still sulking

"Yeah. She was awesome. But I want to fuck more" Dutch said. 

He looked over and within eyesight, he saw 3 female bodies, all headless and naked, but they were standing up, and bent at the waist with their hands on the wall. 

"Those look like fun! Don't have to carry them" Dutch said lazily and ran over. 

The other two, Roman and Howie looked at them and put the exhibits back together, shoving Harlan's cock into Tyler as their headless bodies embraced. 

"They're a bit short" Dutch said, as he groped the breasts of one of the bodies. 

They were actually the headless bodies of Tina, Stephanie and Mandy!

"Come on guys! Join me!" Dutch laughed

"No thanks" Brandon said

But his two friends were already horny and they took one girl each. 

"Come on Brandon. Tonight is your night. You can take this one. Her body reminds me of your sister. She's fantastic" Dutch said as he shoved his dick into the exhibit. 

Dutch had peeked at Stephanie changing when he visited Brandon's house for a pool party. 

He had walked and found that the window of the pool changing rooms were slightly open, and upon peeking in, he saw Stephanie changing into her swim suit. 

Brandon caught him peeking and they nearly came to blows, but nobody else knew about this. 

"Motherfucker!" Brandon exploded punching Dutch while he was unprepared. 

Dutch's was merely rocked, but he was a tough guy and wasn't phased

Roman quickly held Dutch back while Howie held Brandon back. 

"You want to fight coward?" Dutch said, struggling against Roman.

"Come on Dutch. You know his sister is missing. That was below the belt" Roman said

"Oh right. Sorry bro. Like I said, you can have this one" Dutch said

Brandon shrugged off Howie and stormed off. 

"What a wanker" Dutch cursed and took out his dick, shoving all 7 inches of it into Stephanie's pussy. 

Roman joined him and started fucking Mandy while Howie fucked Tina. 

"My god! This is so realistic!" Howie said in amazement

"I think I will join you in trying as many as possible too!" Howie said. 

Daemon watched the whole scene between these four friends on the CCTV

"Stephanie's brother huh? Interesting" Daemon smiled. 

--

A while later, after each of them had several rounds of sex with several different headless dolls, the 3 friends were looking for Brandon to go home. 

"Brandon!" Howie yelled

"Hey bro! Where are you?" Ramon called

"He probably went home already. He was sulking all night anyway!" Dutch said, still sore that Brandon punched him unprovoked. 

"Maybe he left for home already. It's starting to get late. We should go" Howie said

"I agree. Although we missed the afterparty, this was pretty fun too" Roman said

"You guys... go ahead. I think I'll stay until the museum closes" Dutch said

"You horny dog. Anyway, enjoy yourself!" Roman said as he left with Howie

Dutch watched his friends leave and went around looking for bodies he would want to fuck. 

All the girls had absolutely gorgeous bodies, but some of them already had cum overflowing from their pussies. 

Dutch and his friends were equally culpable for this, but he didn't want to stick his dick in a cum filled hole, even those he cum in himself. 

He walked back to the female bodies who were standing up, hands on the wall. 

"That one was good! She really reminded me of Stephanie's body" he said. 

He wanted to try the other two girls, but saw his friends' cum in both Mandy and Tina. 

He looked at Stephanie's body again, and contemplated fucking her pussy with his own cum already inside. 

"Hmm? Was this always here?" Dutch wondered. 

Next to Stephanie was a male headless figure. It was slight and muscular, with his dick hanging between his legs. 

He grabbed the dick and pulled on it

"It feels so real!" Dutch thought. 

He looked around and saw the museum was practically empty. 

"I've always wanted to try..." he said, spitting on his hand and rubbing his saliva on his cock. 

He looked around one more time. 

"I hope nobody sees me. I don't want anyone to say I'm a faggot" Dutch said as he put the tip of his dick on the male exhibit's anus. 

In Daemon's room, Brandon's head started grunting in pain as Daemon watched Dutch fuck Brandon's ass!

Dutch grunted as he came inside Brandon and he quickly withdrew his cock and departed the museum. 

Daemon looked at Brandon's face next to Stephanie's. They really looked like siblings. Both were classically good looking, only Brandon was more manly while Stephanie was very feminine. 

Now he had them both, he envisaged all the fun he would have with them. 

 

4