Chapter 20 – Genesis of the Dungeon Master Part 2
726 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Damien found that Carolyn was distant lately after the first audition. 

She barely hugged him, stopped him from touching her and she had even stopped kissing him. 

So when she was told she had a second audition, he followed her in secret. 

As he approached the another building, 30 minutes after she arrived, he was again herded into a room with many other guys. 

This time, it was a different production and they were given the option of going with or without masks

Because he wanted to remain hidden, he wore one of the masks of former president Kennedy on the table. 

As he entered the main area, he saw that this time it was an orgy scene. 

There were several girls being fucked my multiple men. 

This time, there were several fluffers too. 

Carolyn was fluffing a number of guys. Many of the guys were lining up to fuck her or to be blown by her as the other 2 fluffers looked like crack whores. 

But before Damien could get close to Carolyn, one of the other fluffers started fallating him. 

He could feel his dick getting itchy as the woman sucked him, but as they didn't give any pills this time, he had a hard time getting up. 

Just then, the director yelled "Cut! I need another girl. How about you! New girl" he said

"Me?" Carolyn asked, looking surprised

"Yeah. You've got the right looks for this" he said

They got Carolyn up and went to talk to her in private to the side as Damien watched. 

"Come on hun. You can fuck me if you get hard" the crackhead got up and turned around, rubbing her bare pimple covered skinny ass on his dick. 

But it did nothing for Damien and the crackhead got bored and wondered off to suck someone else. 

Damien watched as the director called "Action" again. 

Carolyn walked in naked, together with another man, holding his hand. 

He lay her down on the bed, next to the other 3 fucking couples and kissed her as his hard dick entered her pussy and they started fucking. 

As more and more men joined the scene for the gangbang, Damien stood helplessly masturbating himself. 

After a while, he finally got it up and he walked to join the gangbang. 

Carolyn was seated on a guy's cock as it entered her anus while another guy stood over her face and fucked her mouth mercilessly. 

Damien walked between her legs and looked at the cum filled pussy of his fiancee. 

Up to now, he had never fucked her before, but her pussy looked so worn out by now. 

He closed his eyes under his mask and inserted his cock into her cum filled pussy and started fucking her for the first time. 

He had always wanted to do it with her, imagining them taking each other's virginity. 

But this was the furthest from what he expected. 

She was warm and wet with all the cum, but at least he could still feel her pussy grip him a little. 

The guy whose ass was right in front of his face started grunting as he held onto Carolyn's face tightly to his groin. 

"Mmmph..... mmpph!" her voice cried out as he finally pulled out of her mouth. 

Damien faced her directly face to face, but as he wore a mask, she didn't recognize him. 

But her makeup was all runny as tears ran down her face. 

"Excuse me" another man said as his ass bumped into Damien's face as he pushed his dick into Carolyn's mouth. 

He was not able to cum and instead was losing his erection after seeing her face look so miserable. 

Damien couldn't finish but pretended to grunt. Nobody would notice anyway as he pulled his semi erect cock out of Carolyn's pussy. 

As his cock came out of her, a blob of cum was pulled out by his dick, and it plopped to the floor. 

"Come on, move aside" another man said, pushing Damien aside as he placed his cock at Carolyn's entrance. 

Damien walked to get changed as he gave one more look at Carolyn's direction. There was still a long line and most of the men wanted to fuck the new girl rather than the established stars. 

--

At home, Carolyn returned late again and didn't even say anything to Damien as she walked directly to the room to shower. 

Late that night, he wanted to hug her, but she pushed him away. 

"Is.... is anything wrong babe?" Damien asked, pretending not to know

"No.. I'm just.. having a bad mood today" she said

"Ok then. Tell me if you need anything" he said

"No.. I'm fine. I will be having another audition tomorrow." she said

"With the same company?" Damien asked

"Y....yes. They want me back for the second round. I think... I think I might get the role this time" she said as she turned away to sleep. 

--

Damien walked up to the door, but he was stopped by the security guard.

"But... but I'm a volunteer... you know... a spare cock" he said

"We don't need any today. Today, its a closed set. The new girl is being settled in" the guard said

"Settled in? What do you mean?" Damien asked

"That means they're bringing in real ringers. Guys with the real big dicks. It's an interracial gangbang scene" the guard laughed.

"But... but.." Damien didn't know what to say

"Now get lost" the large muscular guard laughed. 

"But... she's.. she's my fiancée" Damien said

"Yeah right. Everyone says that about their favorite porn stars" the guard laughed

"Why is there so much noise? The shoot will start soon" a man said

"Sorry director. This loser said that she's his fiancee" the guard laughed again. 

"Really? What's her real name?" the director asked Damien. 

"Carolyn... Carolyn de Ligt" Damien replied. 

"Oh, so you really do know her. I don't know if you're really her fiancee or not, but she doesn't know you're here, does she?" he asked

"No" Damien shook his head. 

"Then don't worry. I've got just the scene for you. Come.. follow me" the director said, putting his arm around Damien's shoulders. 

The bodyguard followed them into the building. 

2