Meetings 01 – Introducing the Family to the real Shapes
1.6k 33 31
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Meetings 01 - Introducing the Family to the real Shapes

--- Day of the Family Meeting, Afternoon ----

When Eireann woke it was because Dorea was shaking her.

"Mhwa?"

"Why is she coming? And why isn't it at my place anymore?" Dorea seemed frantic.

Yvonna was peering at a phone, that after a bit Eireann recognized as her own.

"Why do you have my phone?"

"It was buzzing a lot, it seemed to be your sister, and you were sleeping happily." Yvonna replied. "It seems The White One decided to barge in, she changed where the meeting happens, and will be there."

"Uhm."

"We are meeting your sister tonight."

"Oh right."

"But why?" Dorea still wanted answers.

"Because nobody can stop her from cluing someone in on the Otherside?"

That was a logical answer.

"You have more missed calls by the way."

"Gimme"

Eireann patted Dorea while trying to calm the surprisingly frantic catgirl. She accepted the phone from the second catgirl who then used her lap for a lap pillow.
She scrolled through the missed call notices. Message from Zaria informing about the change of the place. "This is funny. 'Tell your adult cat I am sending one of myself to her cafe to stand in for her, and to warn the bunny if she has a shift. Even for bunnies that one is really twitchy.' Do I want to know what she means with 'one of herself'?"

"She will probably be in two places at once?" Yvonna mumbled.

Eireann flicked the schoolgirl's ear. "Don't mumble when you are face down in my lap. I am not surprised that she can do that somehow." The detective visibly slumped. "I'll call my sister back."

The phone rang.

Then Fionnuala picked up the phone. "Hello Eri, sorry for waking you, but why is my daughter's friend coming? And why did she change the location?"

Eireann was still half asleep, had a catgirl nuzzling her lap and was petting another one, which meant her answer was a lot weirder than it would normally be. "Because Zaria can probably explain everything, as for why the change in location, I have no idea."

"What do you mean she can explain everything, and why is she a code when she is a schoolgirl?"

Eireann poked the two snickering catgirls in their sides. "You really want me to explain classified things over the phone when you are not cleared? Now simply meet us there, wherever that is actually, and wait for more information than you can handle."

"What do you mean more information than I can handle? What aren't you telling me?"

"Fio! Calm down and wait. Now I need to make more calls since I was asleep, and I need to go home and change clothes."

The older sister quieted down for a moment. "So, you are staying over, I wondered why someone else picked up the phone. She sounds younger than I imagined."

"Actually, that was the schoolgirl. It was probably better that she picked up, the older sister is now staring at me partially offended and partially worried. I don't think she was ready to face the family."

"Eri, stop that." Dorea complained.

"That is for being so clingy and needy."

"I am not the one nuzzling your lap right now."

Eireann looked down. "She is only rubbing her cheek against my thigh."

"Eireann Mc Glytch, what are you doing with a schoolgirl?"

The detective pulled the phone away from her ear. "No need to scream, and she is the one doing it to me, you know what, forget it, you will understand later why I have little say in it."

"Eri!"

"Fio, not now, I am still half asleep, and what time is it anyway?"

"It is five in the afternoon."

"I need to go then, I need to get home, change, and find out where I need to go and how to get there."

"I'll drive." Dorea volunteered.

"I need to take my car, how else am I going to drive back?"

"You are not spending the night?" Dorea seemed to wilt.

"Considering you are working?" Eireann shot back.

"I am free tonight after homework." Yvonna volunteered.

"Fine, we are taking your car."

"We?"

Fionnuala interrupted. "Eri, see you tonight, while you sort out your girlfriends, and tell them to make sure you look presentable, and no, a suit is not allowed, wear a dress." and the older sister hung up.

"See all the more reasons to go together." Yvonna mumbled from the lap.

"You have seen our home." Dorea explained.

"After pretty much getting kidnapped." Eireann fired back.

"You looked like you would have fallen asleep at the wheel." Dorea defended.

"Look on the dark side, you got to sleep with two sexy catgirls." Yvonna finalized it.

"Something that still weirds me out, I mean how accepting I am about all this." The detective poked one of Yvonna's fluffy ears, causing it to flick away from the finger.

She continued scanning her phone, she ignored the status messages from work, plenty of messages from her sister and her niece.

Then she found an interesting one.

She called back.

"Hello Eireann speaking, you called?"

"Yes, can we meet to talk? It is kind of urgent."

"Sure, you know the 'Pleasant Pastures'?"

"Yes?"

"I am there at 18:30 today."

"I'll be there."

"See you."

There was a moment of silence as Eireann was working through the phone backlog and responding to messages.

"I have tomorrow off, a colleague traded shifts, extended free weekend here I come."

From the lap the cosy looking shadow cat called out "No, you can't close down for the weekend, but we can take Eri out anyway."

"Awww. By the way, was that the loli?"

"Yes, it was."

"Why did you invite her?"

"Because if she needs something I can get Zaria to translate."

Eireann felt the two incredulous stares even in the rather dark and cosy nest.

"Enough of that, let's go, someone take me to that shower, if I am to stay over more, I have to insist on a ladder or something."

"Sure" "I'll do it."

Eireann sighed when the two cats started hissing at each other. It seemed that Yvonna was really taking things seriously.

Checking the time, she decided to do the wrong thing and shower at home.

Now she just had to calm two cats.

------

In a different place Isabelle was motivating Samantha to finish her homework. The girl simply disliked literature.

When Fionnuala returned she found Samantha face down on the table.

The mother simply ruffled the girl's hair, drawing a satisfied whine from the girl.

The little one really reminded her of the dog they had in Eire before moving.

"I heard you are coming with us?"

"Yes, she decided I should come."

"You mean Zaria?"

Samantha nodded.

The single mother wondered what was so special about the albino, the two times she had seen her, the girl was very composed and a mix of relaxed and polite.

"Welcome home mom." Isabelle had finished her shower and found her mother petting Samantha who was lying on the table with a content and relaxed face. "Sammy, your turn."

"Mhm~"

"Sammy?"

"Mhm~"

Isabelle sighed; her friend was in a very relaxed mood. That meant she needed to get pushy.

Her mother smiled as she saw her daughter pull her relaxed friend to the bathroom.

Now she had to remind her daughter to wear a dress, and pick one out for herself.

Then she would check the situation with her sister, there were clearly too many secrets around this whole thing, and that included the mess her daughter had been in, and the suddenly rather enigmatic albino friend of theirs.

------

Eireann felt nervous, sort of. It was not every day you, a well-known not dater, introduced two lovers, or one and one interested one, to your big sister. A big sister that had a daughter that was only a little younger than one of your lovers.

Additionally her scientific sister was going to get clued in on the Otherside. She could already hear the disbelief.

A detective was good at keeping secrets, so why did she run her mouth and blurt out that she had slept over. Eireann lamented her situation.

Dorea had insisted on driving them in her black jaguar as soon as Zaria had arrived and been briefed on the dishes and coffees at the cafe.

Zaria had arrived in a very beautiful white goth outfit, somehow just looking at it made your wallet hurt.

Now she had another problem.

People were actually coming over. To her home, her home she should have cleaned up before people approached it. It was not a mess, but it was messy, a little dusty, the garbage bag was probably full, and the clothes from the couch belonged in the wash. Her room was no better.

She looked at the two shadowcats. Both were wearing black frilly goth dresses with a lot of ribbons and chokers with silver bells. The biggest modification was the boots however. Those were black, with silver clasps and looked very strong compared to the high heels she had expected. It screamed expensive.

Once again, the detective felt the gap in wealth, didn't Dorea say that they owned the block that the cafe was in? Owning a city block and everything on it. Eireann decided she would have to ask sometime later, once they were really dating, or whatever her cats called it.

Now she just hoped that they would arrive soon. She was in the backseat with the affectionate Yvonna who was very insistent on rubbing her cheek against her. It was kind of embarrassing to have such open affection unloaded on a newcomer to the dating scene. Why cuddling naked in the dark was less unnerving the detective was not sure. Maybe because it was dark? But she suspected the shadowcats could see perfectly in darkness.

When they finally arrived, Eireann failed at talking the sisters out of following her upstairs.

"Our home is not really tidy, but at least it is chaotic and organized." Yvonna looked around and picked a shirt from the couch. "Coffee stain?"

"Someone I interviewed decided to throw his coffee at me, I got a stain out of it and he got dogpiled and arrested."

"Instant karma." Yvonna commented. "And why is it on the couch? And where is my sister?"

"It was a long day, I kind of unloaded, and I haven't been home the last few days as you know."

"It's not kidnapping if the victim agrees or can't disagree."

"I disagreed." the redhead fired back.

Yvonna shook her head "From what I heard it was for your own safety. Dorea described you as asleep with open eyes."

Eireann tried to remember, but failed.

Then Dorea came from the direction of the bedroom. "Found a nice dress, it is a yellow summer dress. You need to clean up, clothes all over the place."

Eireann looked away.

"Most of your formal clothing seems to be suits, you need more dresses, and not enough frills and ribbons."

The human looked from one shadowcat to the other. Both of them were seemingly serious and in agreement with each other. Maybe ribbons and frills were a cat thing. "Fine, I am going clean up when I can, that means I need to stay home this weekend."

""Denied"" The cats shot down.

"Maybe get her a moo maid?" Dorea ventured.

"A moo maid? What?" Eireann was confused.

"Great idea." Yvonna agreed after a few moments. "Must be a married one though."

"Without daughters." Dorea added.

"Will someone explain?"

""You'll see!"" The two cats replied.

"Now get dressed, or do you need help?" the older sister asked.

Yvonna's opinion on that was pure denial. "If you do that, it will take forever, I will have to join, and we will be very late."

"But it would be fun?"

"We are meeting her family, it's bad manners to be late."

"But what if they don't like us?"

Eireann decided to flee to her room to shower and change. It seemed the safer bet, and allowed her to ignore the two nervous cats. She wondered if they clawed things when nervous, considering their homely home was a mix of cat tree, extreme parkour, scratching tree, and cat bed with a cave, she wouldn't be surprised. She would have to check the furniture and couch once she came back, if she was allowed to.

After the quick shower Eireann found herself some comfortable underwear, white stockings and put on some light makeup.

Looking in the mirror she couldn't remember the last time she had worn the dress. She thought it was a present from Fionnuala.

Armed and physically ready she took a breath to steady herself before facing the two cats. A purse for her badge, gun, the spare magazine, and the wallet was quickly found. She was armed and ready. Not that being armed was going to help her.

In the living room the two sisters had collected the strewn-out clothes and piled them up.

"Time to go." Eireann announced.

"Time to meet the big sister." Yvonna added.

"Stop making me more nervous." Dorea hissed at her little sister.

------

At the shrine Catherine was busy picking a skirt and a blouse.

"I think that one has too much glitter." Zaria mumbled. "I think the light blue one with the darker blue knee length skirt is better."

"The shoes don't match the colour well." the catgirl complained.

Zaria gave the shoes a look, they turned a nice dark blue.

"That works, say can you change this top from pink to crimson?"

The tube top changed colour in response.

"Purrfect, thanks nyah."

------

"Samantha, we will all go in dresses, and that is final." Fionnuala was ordering her daughter's friend. She could almost see the hanging ears and tail.

Off to the side Samantha's mother was very amused. "You heard her, now go back and wear that green dress that looks so good on you, it is nicely loose too."

Samantha looked around and found no allies. Even Isabelle was wearing a green dress that matched her red hair nicely. "The dark green one?"

The two mothers communicated with their eyes before agreeing.

"So, I heard you are going to meet the White One?" Samantha's mother asked.

"White One?" Fionnuala wondered aloud.

"Zaria." Isabelle helped her mother out.

"Yes, why?" The human mother wondered.

"Good luck, you will need it." The wolfish mother replied.

The more she heard, the more Fionnuala was confused.

------

The first ones to arrive were Zaria and Catherine. According to the time they had left, which had been after the meeting time. They should have been the last ones.

Catherine, who had insisted on a light makeup, was very confused by this since they had arrived half an hour before they had left.

The 'Pleasant Pastures' was a maid cafe and maid restaurant. As one would suspect from a cowgirl establishment, the sizes were overwhelming. The maid dresses were modest and not showing much neckline, but hiding the healthy chests was impossible.

Catherine honestly felt intimidated and like she had lost in her femininity.

Zaria simply waved, ignored the way the cowgirls were fretting at her presence, and got led to a private room.

------

The next one to arrive was a young-looking girl in a black dress, that seemed out of place in her mature clothing.

Soon after, and still over five minutes early, the black jaguar drove into the parking lot and two sisters and a redhead disembarked the sleek sports car.

"Welcome Cécile." Eireann greeted the small vampire who had been expecting someone to come over soon to ask if she was lost. Her small size was really a curse.

"Greetings Eireann, hey shameless cat, hello Yvonna." The vampire greeted them.

Eireann wondered why she was surrounded by so much black.

"Why does everyone but me get called by their name?" Dorea demanded.

"Because you are a shameless cat." The vampire elder replied calmly.

"She is kind of right." The detective observed.

Yvonna giggled and then ushered everyone inside.

Inside they found themselves led to the back upon mentioning a reservation, and entered a nice private room. Zaria and a girl, that was only known to Eireann, were sipping on milkshakes.

"Welcome everyone, pick a side and sit. We are still waiting for the others."

"Hello Catherine, Zaria." Eireann greeted the two.

Cécile paled, a big feat for a pale vampire, when she saw Zaria. "You didn't say she was coming." The elder whimpered.

"You barged in on a meeting with Eri's big sister." Dorea sniped at the smallest girl present.

"Eri invited me." The vampire fired back.

"Are you feeling better?" Eireann asked Catherine.

"Nyah, the shrine is weird. I already got lost twice, I think I saw Saturn out of one window."

That stopped everyone and made them look at Zaria.

"It is an interesting view." The albino replied.

"You have a window that leads to space?" Yvonna asked curiously, curiosity killed the cat and all that.

"More like a painting, I wouldn't want someone to accidentally open a portal and get sucked into space. Finding someone in space is annoying, then you have to thaw them out, fix the body and revive them, finally wipe the memory of dying by decompression as the air in your blood and cells expands and ruptures you on a cellular level. Losing unconsciousness due to the air in your brain expanding is the most pleasant part of that."

That was a gruesome description, and it sounded too much like she had seen or experienced it.

They settled down to Zaria’s right, making Catherine happy, sitting next to shadowcats and a vampire would make most people nervous.

"I think I remember you; didn't we meet like two hundred years ago in Spain?" Zaria asked the vampire.

Cécile flinched, but corrected it "It was about 250 years ago. And it was in France, you kind of wiped out some insane inquisitors that were about to try to catch or kill me."

"Sounds familiar, but also not?" Zaria wondered. "That happened a lot over time."

Dorea was closest to the hall, then Eireann, followed by Cécile, and finally Yvonna next to Zaria. The younger shadowcat doing a good job at ignoring whom she was sitting next to.

Then the final guests arrived.

Fionnuala was followed by Isabelle and Samantha.

"Welcome please sit, then everyone can introduce their side, then I will explain." Zaria waved them over.

"Really, a private room? Afraid I will snap or get loud?" The mother asked Zaria as she looked around and ushered the two girls in.

"Sit down first, since you are so impatient." Zaria chided gently, it coming from a seemingly 14-year-old towards the mother of her classmate looked weird. But nobody felt the need to point it out.

"I am Fionnuala Mc Glytch, Eireann's big sister, and mother of Isabelle here, Samantha is her friend who got invited to join by Zaria who is my daughter's classmate. I work as a toxicologist at the same police station that my sister does." The redheaded mother introduced her side.

"Then I am next, this is Dorea van Howlers, owner of the Black Cat Cafe. Over there is her little sister Yvonna van Howlers who goes to the same school as Isabelle. This is Cécile who I met on the job; she is far older than she looks."

Cécile rose and as opposed to the others who waved or gave handshakes, she did a rather formal curtsy, and properly introduced herself. "Greetings Fionnuala of Clan Mc Glytch, elder sister of Eireann Mc Glytch, I am Cécile Éternelle-LeJeune Grand Elder of the Living Vampires, I am grateful to Eireann for her help during the aftermath of a failed robbery on myself, I did not expect to meet her family when I called her today, however it fits within my request. Greetings Isabelle of Clan Mc Glytch, as your Elder should you need anything I shall help when I can. Greetings Samantha of the wolves, may your hunts be successful. Young Lady of the cat tribe, greetings and may you keep all your lives."

The mother was confused at the weird introduction, wolves, cats, and vampires? That sounded really weird.

"This is Catherine, who Eri met on the job, she is currently staying at my shrine. To introduce myself formally, and then introduce everyone else properly again. I am Zaria van Kairan, the Eternal Shrine Maiden of Tamano no Mae, the fluffiest Goddess." Zaria clapped her hands. "Every tailed one has their underwear in their pocket or purse. Fionnuala, welcome to the Otherside."

Dorea and Yvonna were now black, with cat ears showing, and shifting to adjust the positions of their tails. Cécile's eyes turned blood red and her canines lengthened unseen by anyone. Catherine grew cat ears and a cat tail. Samantha now had wolf ears and a fluffy wolf tail. Zaria proved why she was sitting alone as the short side she was sitting at was filled with white fluffy tails. The two waitresses grew cow ears, horns and cow tails.

"I am pretty sure I didn't work with anything hallucinogenic today." The mother sounded a little confused and slightly worried.

"Basically, you know those movies about monsters and all that? Like ghosts, spirits, undead, were creatures, nonhumans, elves, dwarves, dragons, angels, gods, demons, devils, heaven, hell, fae, and so many more. Everything exists somewhere. It is a fun world on the other side. On one hand you have unimaginable horrors, on the other wonderful powers, and things of true beauty." Zaria smirked. "Now, those two over there are shadowcats, here we have normal catgirl, kind of parallel evolution, what if humans had descended from a cat instead of apes, they retain more instincts than normal humans. Shadowcats are a step above that, what if you gave a catgirl a lot of magic, shadow and darkness as their elements? You get a shadowcat, they can see in total darkness, do neat things with shadows like teleport through them, and much more. They have two tails instead of one. Cécile is a vampire, one of the living vampires, that means she does drink blood from time to time, but is a living being with an affinity for blood magic, long life, feeds on some blood from time to time, and grows in power over the centuries. There are also undead vampires, Qi vampires, demonic vampires, soulless vampires and such. Those tend to be nastier actually and see humans as food generally. Samantha is a wolfgirl, human descended from wolves, a little faster, better hearing, smell, dexterity, stamina, prefers meat, and have a nice fluffy tail."

Fionnuala was clearly sceptical. "And what are you?"

"Complicated." Zaria responded. "My existence as Zaria started as basically a homunculus. An artificial mix of many races, over time that changed. Now I just am. If you go by races that apply, the main ones are Goddess, Fae, Elf, and Kitsune." Zaria pointed at the calmly waiting waitresses. "These are cowgirls, they are most of the time a calm race, and while not vegetarian, prefer plenty of vegetables and fruit over meat. To prove you are not hallucinating, are you a cat or a dog person?"

Eireann mumbled "dog" without hesitation.

Zaria waved her hand for show at the mother. "Why don't we get everyone a nice mint milk shakes to start."

Fionnuala felt something weird. She felt something under her dress, further inspection revealed that to be a red tail, like you would find on a dog, the colour aside. Her ears twitched as she felt the tail in her hands and her hands on the tail, it was a feeling you couldn't describe. As a logical scientist type Fionnuala continued prodding the tail and cataloguing the reactions. Then she realized that she felt her ears twitch. Reaching up she found her ears missing, despite hearing everyone breathing. How she knew that her ears just flattened from shock she was not sure, she reached further up and felt the ears on top of her head. Fluffy dog ears to be exact. Focusing on the noises as she gently prodded the ears the world seemed louder, more intense. Also, something smelled milky sweet.

Everyone else at the table and the two waitresses watched as the redheaded woman grew dog ears and a tail, then poked the tail, seemingly forgetting them, especially since she pulled her dress up to reach the new appendage. The twitches when she poked and rubbed it were clear as day on her new ears, the shock about finding her missing human ears, the curiosity about the fluffy ears, and they were amused when the woman poked her ears and they kept on twitching out of the way. Then she started sniffing the air like a dog that smelled something interesting.

She returned to normal.

"Welcome back. New and changed senses can be a bit overwhelming." Zaria welcomed her.

"Either I am having a really weird dream, or I have to accept that reality is not quite as real as people think."

"You get used to it." Isabelle told her mother as she accepted the freshly arrived mint milkshake.

"You do?" She asked hopefully.

"No" "Yes"

Aunt and niece stared at each other.

The detective frowned. "Wild hunt, cursed items, talking with rats and bribing them, two affectionate cats, a cat that hid in a tree." Eireann looked at Catherine at the last one. "A vampire that accidentally broke someone's arm who tried to rob her." Now she looked right and down at the calmly drinking Cécile.

"It was a reflex." The vampire elder explained with a pout.

Eireann was not done. "Banana peel, people freaking out when smelling you, and some more I probably shouldn't say since it is work related." Then the detective remembered something. "I have tickets for the cursed item exhibit, want to go there with me, Fio?"

"Invite Zaria or the Lich and you will be safe." Isabelle added.

"No, don't go there, that thing is there." Cécile warned.

Fionnuala looked from one to the other, more than a little confused.

Nobody wanted to explain how they were wary of a banana peel.

Isabelle took it upon herself to tell her side of the topic. "Some sort of eldritch shadowy thing slaughtering jocks, Zaria, cursed items, finding out Samantha is not a normal human, getting fed by Zaria every day, and being followed by the herd." She pointed at her mint milk shake that seemed to have more mint and more extra fruit then the others.

Everyone turned to look at the two lingering waitresses, who proudly stuck out their enormous chests.

"Those milkshakes are really good." Fionnuala admitted while wondering what her little girl had to do with a bunch of cowgirls. At least she knew now why Samantha reminded her so much of a puppy, she was one, more wolf blood in her then normal, but she was a cute puppy.

"Naturally they are, where do you think the milk comes from." Zaria decided to hint, someone realizing where the milk they were praising was coming from never got old.

Eireann, Fionnuala, and Isabelle looked down at their milk shakes, then focussed on certain parts of their waitresses. Who clearly preened under the attention.

"It is a benefit of being famous, in the know, being courted, being a leader of a wild hunt, being the mother of someone who is being courted, being the guest of someone who led a wild hunt, and being my guest." The albino listed off amused.

Isabelle hesitated, saw a worried look on the younger waitress, and decided that it was delicious, so it was fine.

Her mother wondered what the intentions of the few years older cowgirl towards her daughter were. Which made her remember her original goal of meeting as a family, even if they had guests, it was something she wanted to know. "I guess you met your cats on the job?" Fionnuala asked her little sister, while stumbling over the word cats, especially since the older one licked some milk off Eireann's lips.

"Actually, kind of? I found the 'Black Cat Cafe' on the job, then returned for their cappuccinos, and after the wild hunt this one started being pushy." Eireann poked Dorea's nose.

"Wild Hunt, a god or something hunting down sinners? That kind of Wild Hunt from the myths?" Fionnuala asked.

"Not a god, so it almost killed me, Zaria came and kept me alive. I met Zaria on the job, a hellhound almost ran me over."

"I need a proper explanation. From you as well." The mother gave her daughter a pointed stare.

Isabelle was too preoccupied with the fact that their drinks were made from cowgirl milk to really care. She was not sure if she should be flattered, worried, creeped out, or embarrassed.

Zaria reduced her tails down to one that she pulled into her lap.

"Maybe I should tell it from my side?" Zaria offered.

Everyone focussed on the innocently looking floof.

"I guess that is a yes." Zaria sipped the minty goodness before her. "I guess it all starts with the Otherside, there is a sort of separation between it, it is not a fixed line. It might be hypocritical coming from me, but generally summoning things from beyond to create havoc and cause irresponsible death is a big no. Since we can fight beings unbound by physical rules that is fine as many beings ignore things like pure physical damage, but wanting to attack the normal world and going overboard with sacrificing people? No, that is against that line, the normal world wouldn't be able to handle that. And yes, some beings see humans like livestock, and since they are usually higher on the power scale and evolutionary scale compared to normal humans, the analogy even works."

That was rather morbid.

"I was following a demonic cult, that was going overboard, they wanted to overthrow the government in the name of some fictional demon god and basically do as they please. Eri was the detective on the case that was probably classed as some cult murders, I kind of took notice of her since I was already in a class with Isa and I saw their similarities. So, when I was disrupting their large summoning and chasing down the escaping hellhounds, I found Eri here standing her ground and emptying her gun at one. When I killed it, I gave her the short 'the supernatural is real' and 'tell your boss' speech once I found out she is related to Isa here. I suspected that they were sisters at first actually."

This caused everyone seated and the two waitresses to compare the two. They understood why Zaria mistook them for sisters.

"Next in the timeline was the party, I think. Sorry but my sense of time is not the best."

"Like simply time traveling so you won't be late here." Catherine mumbled.

That caught everyone's attention.

Zaria shrugged. "Actually, this me is already one that went back after our meeting here, basically the one currently working at the Black Cat Cafe currently is the one most native to the timeline, then there is this me who went back after handing the shift over back to Dorea." Zaria pulled a sheet of paper from a ripple in space. "Here you go, I got that one suit that always complains about the cappuccino quality to shut up with this recipe once your staff explained his issues to me. Quadruple coffee bean blend, a hint of cocoa, a hint of cinnamon, and some milk. Here is the recipe, the 'albino exclusive' is selling like crazy currently. I am probably charging four times what it is worth, but hey, the preparation time is nasty compared to normal ones."

Dorea took the recipe and looked it over critically. "You really blended four types of coffee beans, two beans, three beans, one bean, three beans each? Hand brewed, how much did he complain while waiting?"

Zaria shrugged. "A lot."

The older shadowcat put the recipe into a shadow for later testing. "If it is as good as it seems, I am buying the recipe."

"Don't worry, you can have it for free. You are Eri's mate after all." Zaria stopped the cafe owner from going into details.

"White Fox and Black Cat." Dorea tried naming it. "Yes, I think that sounds great. Maybe 'White Fox and Black Cat Special'."

Yvonna poked her sister across Cécile and Eireann.

"I met Eri again later, when she managed to start a wild hunt by luck." Zaria lent back. "Something that should be impossible for her, somehow she managed to find an undead hound, convince it to hunt, gain approval of the elder gods, and led them across the city. Luckily, I caught wind of it and joined, to lead a wild hunt is about connecting to those following you, and to enforce your will upon them. As there were even elder gods present, it should have killed her. The moment I joined, I took most of the load off her, and afterwards I picked her up and fixed her mostly shattered soul back into one piece. So, if you want to punish her, don't as she pulled something off by sheer dumb luck and stubbornness that should have been impossible. I swear if I didn't know she was pure human, I would have doubted it from just hearing it."

"Eireann Mc Glytch!"

"Sorry, Fio, it just happened!"

"That is how she went from customer to someone interesting." Dorea added here. "I have seen her before, and she even interviewed me one time. But then seeing her lead and feeling her will to punish the deserving ones." The catgirl shuddered in memory, it went from the ear tips, down her back along the spine to the two tail tips. The whole dangerous and deadly atmosphere was however shattered by the dreamy look on her face and the barely visible purple blush on her cheeks. "When I saw her again alive, I just knew I had to be hers."

"When I saw her the first time, I felt interested, then later when she stayed over the first time and I cuddled with her, it felt just right." Yvonna explained calmly.

Fionnuala looked from one cat to the other, the supposedly older one, was happily cuddling her sister. The younger one was actually the more serious one.

"I am actually here to proclaim my interest as well. Originally I wanted to ask for a bite." Cécile blushed and it actually showed that she was not an empty vampire. "At my age my kind does not need to taste blood often, but when we do it is often a matter of compatibility."

"Like blood types?" The lab technician wondered.

The small elder made the classic 'so so' gesture as she replied. "It is more a mix of physical, mental, and spiritual compatibility issues. Lately I found myself thinking a lot about Eireann, it was only a few days ago that I realized that I wanted to bite and taste her."

"You actually found someone you want to bite, congratulations." Zaria seemed surprised.

Eireann shifted her attention from the stunned cat to the fidgeting small elder, and from that to the clearly surprised Zaria. "There is clearly more meaning to it."

"As you realized cats mark you, and tend to scratch or bite a bit, they also tend to be rather spoiled and attention seeking from their chosen mates. They are also a lot more tolerant towards their mates. If I were to say an adult stranger tried to flick and poke Dorea, they might get a stern warning first, but then their face would get clawed off." The albino pointed at the two cowgirl waitresses that were hovering on Isabelle's side and watching. "We get their milk because we are worthy or worthy by association. I get pure milk because I am me, Isabelle because the herd follows her, Samantha because she is Isabelle's, and the others all had blended milk. Pure milk is for children, highly honoured ones, or mates and lovers."

Isabelle and Fionnuala choked on their milk shakes.

The cowgirls blushed.

Everyone else looked from the blushing cowgirls to the coughing and blushing human schoolgirl. Samantha frowned, but obviously was not sure about the situation.

"Now a living vampire, however, being drawn to someone, is rare. Usually, they find a being of power that they like and taste them. Since Eireann is mostly normal, that is basically another marriage proposal."

Eireann looked at the small nervous vampire before her, and drew a blank. She opened her mouth, then closed it again.

It was the lab technician that was the first one to speak up. "Are there any side effects?"

That made everyone look at the elder again.

"If we really match it will be a mark, you would show up as claimed, again since Dorea and Yvonna already marked you." the small nonhuman seemed to ponder it. "I think according to holy magic you would read as tainted? And any older or stronger magical beings will see or feel the marks. Then again you have the White One already woven into your essence, so mainly beast people that can't sense that will smell it on you."

"No enslavement, becoming a thrall, or things like that?" Fionnuala tried to make sure.

Zaria piped in with some information there. "That is mostly other types of vampires, especially the demonic and soulless varieties. Living vampires have better healing than normal people, but need the boost from blood. They can't suck a person dry like in the movies, unless they are really thirsty, and even then, it is hard, you try drinking almost two litres in one go without getting sick." She pointed at the table. "Though we are working through the milkshakes at a decent rate."

It made everyone look at the table. Despite the fact that they found out that their waitresses were milked for their drinks, they tasted really good.

"Remembered that?" Zaria smirked.

"Stop reading our minds." Isabelle complained. "Or whatever it is you are doing."

""You can read minds?"" The human sisters asked.

Zaria shrugged. "Actually, it is harder to not read surface thoughts, and properly reading the mind is easy."

The small elder snorted as she sipped on her milkshake. "It might be for you, you have to know that even on the Otherside, Zaria is a freak of nature."

"There is nothing natural about me though."

The less mystical members present felt the confusion rise.

It was the detective that pre-empted anyone asking. "I don't want to know; I am sure it would be confusing and I'd only understand a part unless you would make it a long explanation that would possibly take hours." She looked at the fidgeting and blushing vampire. "Let's do that in private later."

"Yes!" Cécile was clearly happy about it.

"In my case, it was at that party the seniors did. There were drugs, alcohol, and a lot of people. I fell asleep at the pool. I have seen Zaria before, but well, she was this super pretty aloof classmate that seemed hard to approach. When I woke up it was too late. I stayed for the BBQ since I was hungry, and missed my chance to escape. Then the guys pulled out a 'game' to play, if we lost it was going to be 'fun'. One of our classmates was drugged so we stayed behind, and we were supposed to be the final price." Isabelle took a sip. "That game actually summoned an eldritch horror that Zaria made a deal with, then we left. And it seems they got splattered."

Her mother turned pale. "Then it was not some psycho but some kind of monster?"

"It was even written in the manual: hide, survive, or die." Zaria said casually.

"Most people don't believe in such things." Eireann played the devil's advocate here.

"Most people also don't drug girls to have fun or set them up as prices. That means they were being very stupid."

All members of the Otherside nodded in agreement. That even the two cowgirl waitresses nodded was very condemning. "We deal with that type a lot since we are eye-catching." To prove her point the older waitress bounced her chest, and felt pleased when everyone followed with their eyes.

"I am not saying that they weren't wrong, but being splattered across rooms is a harsh way to die." The detective remembered overhearing how several people had gotten sick at that crime scene. "Not that my demon summoning was any better, decomposing corpses everywhere."

That got anyone with a good sense of smell and Fionnuala to cringe.

"How did you manage actually?" Isabelle asked Zaria.

"I made an air bubble around me." It was a simple reply that even made sense, but most did not understand.

"Then she popped us over to her shrine and explained things to me, and started hanging out with me and feeding me at school."

"That is good, you were too thin anyway."

"Mom!"

"And the food I made lured Sammy in, who started getting fed by Isabelle." Zaria added. "The herd basically started to hover, and at the cursed item exhibit they followed her, basically keeping Isa between them and me, and somehow now they are close."

"The herd?" Fionnuala picked up something new from the dialogue.

"That is us cowgirls, and those who are a lot like us. We are the herd." The younger waitress chirped.

"Let's order food?" Zaria offered. "We can chat more while we wait and eat. The steaks and salads are especially good here."

That motivated the four schoolgirls to pick up the menus and quickly forward to the salads and steaks.

Making the adults in mind give them confused looks, while the two waitresses clearly preened under the praise.

It was Catherine who realized they were being watched. "You don't understand, she is a great cook, if she says it is good, then it really will be."

The older cowgirl wilted a little. "Unfortunately, we don't reach her heights, but one of our ancestors has learned under her."

Zaria once again drew a blank. "Really?"

Both cowgirls nodded seriously.

"Double steak, very large, medium rare, sweet chilli." Zaria ordered. "And I'll take another mint. As for everyone else, order as much as you want to since I am paying."

"Wait, you can't." Fionnuala tried to complain.

Cécile calmed down the mother. "Let her be, she is not rich, but incredibly rich, most of us old ones are. And she is as old as it gets. Also, I doubt you can convince her otherwise."

In response Zaria pulled a gold bar from her sleeve, something that was green, fist sized, and possibly a pretty clear emerald, and finally two stacks of $100 bills that were still bound and packaged in foil.

Fionnuala looked at it in disbelief.

Eireann had come across such several times on the job.

Isabelle wondered. "How much is that?"

"No idea?" Zaria replied. "I told them at the bank that I wanted two packages of $100 bills."

That casual reply hit pretty hard, enough wealth to not care.

"She probably doesn't care." Cécile explained. "Most of our wealth is usually in items and historical relics."

Samantha had picked a stack up and was clearly wondering how much that is.

The two shadowcats were less shocked. "We are rich, we own the block the cafe is on. But someone like Zaria that probably doesn't care, has probably endless assets."

"They are not endless, but I can probably buy a continent or two."

Especially the humans and normal Othersiders suddenly felt the awe of sitting at the table with someone who was 'filthy rich'.

"I'll take the small steak, medium well, house recipe, and the tomato lettuce salad." Isabelle decided to focus on the more important things.

"Big steak, medium rare, honey." Catherine agreed with the assessment.

"Big steak, medium rare, honey mustard." Samantha was of the no salad faction as well.

"Small steak, well-done, sweet chilli, I will take the house salad with it." The mother decided to pick what was probably safe choices.

"Medium steak, medium well, house recipe, and a tomato salad." Eireann had a bigger appetite.

""Big steak, rare, house recipe."" The cat sister chorused.

"Small steak, blue, honey, with the French dressing salad." The vampire stayed true to her roots.

Isabelle looked at her milkshake, it was almost empty. Then something seemed to click. "You are our senior at school?" She asked the younger waitress.

"Yes."

"And this is your milk?"

"Yes!"

"It tastes really good; I will take another." Isabelle said in a slightly confused and embarrassed tone.

"Moo!" The very happy cowgirl quickly followed her senior who was about to deliver the order to the kitchen.

Isabelle found all Othersiders aside of Samantha giving her smiles, Samantha instead hugged her arm and seemed confused.

"Congratulations on your equivalent of an engagement." Zaria sort of explained the situation, then fell over giggling.

Catherine looked around then asked Isabelle. "You didn't know? Asking for more milk from one of them is very intimate." She started giggling at the look on Isabelle's face. "You just made your moo very happy."

Isabelle blushed deeply while Samantha hugged her arm tighter.

Fionnuala took a deep breath. "Is there anything else we should know?"

"Sammy is still a bit away from maturing." Catherine decided to lend a helping hand. "We don't really have an interest in doing that before we are more mature physically unlike humans. But we already realize who could be a good mate and some of us are into skinship, mutual grooming, and physical affection even before we mature."

"Well, at least she can't get pregnant." The mother sighed wondering about this day, and it had started so normal, identify some drugs, trace analysis on sand, analyse a black fluid, and all normal. Now however her worldview was shaken, and her sister and her daughter were engaged or almost married.

"Actually, they can." Zaria denied even that relief. "Not accidently, but there are several ways to get it done."

The detective decided to help her lab technician sister out. "At least she can't accidentally get pregnant."

"She is sitting right here." Isabelle complained.

Yvonna just had to tease. "And she is red enough to reach boiling stage soon."

Eireann looked left, then right.

Dorea picked up on the look. "I want to carry the first one."

"I want to finish university first." Yvonna explained her plans.

Eireann wondered how things had progressed to the baby stage, she was not ready to be a mother.

"Why don't you settle down first? Maybe you can convince her to find a less dangerous job?" Fionnuala clearly approved, but cautioned them as well.

"Not an issue, there is nothing I can't fix. Or a few magical items can protect from the worst of it." Zaria decided to add. "I keep on forgetting to show you where to get a few magical items for protection and offense Eri. Since you are a leader, you need to be able to show your power. Even if you could simply command an army to gather and have them steamroll everything."

"I can?"

The magical and mystical beings at the table simply nodded.

"You are an 'Authority and Leader' now after all, how that works with you being human, no idea." Zaria explained.

"That is …" The detective trailed off. "I don't know how to take it."

"Simply call us when needed." Dorea decided to help her mate out.

"Not sure I'd call that simple." Fionnuala sighed. Her family was getting caught up in some very strange and dangerous things. She blamed grandfather, he always loved to tell stories and myths from his homeland.

"Actually, if she has the cause, it is that simple." Zaria denied.

The mother slumped when a happy waitress returned with another milkshake and presented it to her daughter with a happily swishing tail. She wanted her normal, logical, and scientifically explainable reality back.

"Things like that are for times where crimes touch the Otherside and normal actions fail to bring justice. Justice on this side depends on what happened to whom. In my case for example, if they harm those that matter to me, which is really few actually, they die. There it is simple, unrelated crimes get judged by severity and who did what. A starved succubus accidently draining someone while in passion? Might get assigned to the victim’s family and pay reparation. A magician sacrificing volunteers and properly pays or rewards them or their heirs. No issues there."

Fionnuala felt reminded about the euthanasia issues and the morality around them. It was a topic that had no right or wrong. It was a deeply philosophical issue. And it seemed that on the Otherside things were far easier.

"Fio, don't worry, most things make more sense." Eireann tried to assure her sister.

"The rat whisperer thing?" The big sister was not convinced.

"Met a nest of smart rats, they helped me with finding a murder weapon after I paid them with food."

"Oh them." Dorea seemed familiar with them. "They have more common sense and are smarter than most of my customers."

That was not a compliment for her customers.

"Seems they know you or about you, I have never seen a rat frozen still from fear before until I mentioned you." The detective remembered her encounter and told Zaria.

"Understandable." Isabelle confirmed. "I know I should be scared to death, but that's difficult when you see her lying half asleep on her desk regularly."

"Most is simply too unreal to really matter, I mean we were being shot at and she caught all those bullets I couldn't even see."

"I swear she is trying to turn me into a carnivore."

It seemed that aunt and niece had found a common topic to complain about.

Then the door opened and several cowgirls with a steak and a refill each approached.

Since everyone was already hungry, they decided to indulge in the food first.

The salads were heavenly, as expected from a race that originally ate plants only, but the steaks were just done right and had really good quality and taste.

Talking took a step back as everyone poured over their food.

------

Afterwards everyone got invited to dessert. It was tarts, cakes, ice cream, and cocoa from the cafe section. Everything was made on the premises from all-natural ingredients.

"I am full." Catherine complained as she sipped a creamy chocolate milkshake. "It's so good, you cows are evil! I can't move."

The waitresses bounced happily at the comment, and something else bounced in a way that caused sanity damage to all present, not cow females.

"I want another one." Isabelle was somehow still going strong while Samantha was working her way through her third slice of strawberry cake.

Fionnuala was relaxing with a cup of milk tea. She would have to report to the chief that she was clued in on the Otherside. "What time are you at work tomorrow?" She asked her sister. "You need to help me inform the chief."

"Got three days off, extended weekend." Eireann bragged. "One second, no need to go through him."

The detective pulled out her phone with some troubles since the small vampire had migrated to her lap and she now had a shadowcat on each arm. She dialled that number and waited to have it connected.

"Hello, I have someone who needs to be cleared for Code Purple and Code White."

"Yes, patch me through to a supervisor."

"Hello, I need to have my sister cleared for Code Purple and Code White."

"I didn't do it, I have Code White sitting three arm lengths away, and my sister is across the table."

"You want to tell her personally she can't just explain the Otherside to whoever she wants?"

"I thought so, do we have a civilian registry too? My niece is in the know as well."

"In that case, she is a lab technician at the same police station I work at. Her name is Fionnuala Mc Glytch."

"It is spelled: foxtrot india oscar november november uniform alpha lima alpha stop mike charlie stop golf lima yankee tango charlie hotel."

"I will tell her."

"Good evening."

Eireann faced her sister. "Someone is going to explain tomorrow, if they give you trouble simply tell them to complain to Zaria, or send them my way on Monday."

"Just like that?" Fionnuala couldn't believe it.

"Just like that." Eireann confirmed.

Isabelle was leaning against Samantha lazily. "You have to know that Zaria's banana peel and Zaria trashed a CIA laboratory, and woke their real boss. Somehow nobody seems to be ready to complain. Probably a million, if not millions worth of damage and a few deaths."

"See, that thing is a menace." Cécile complained.

Zaria ordered takeout for Yuki. A big rare steak, a tomato salad with grated cheese, cheesecake, apple tart, and a strawberry cake. Then she responded to the untold accusation. "They were stupid enough to try to confiscate cursed items, then they took the banana peel, finally they were researching biological weapons and summoning a demon in a cellar in the middle of the city.

"That's stupid, serves them right." Eireann was coming along to the Otherside mindset.

The mother wondered if she was the only sane one present.

"Death by stupid." Catherine snorted. "There are reasons we try to keep these things separate, my family is pretty normal, but we can grow claws and we are faster and far more agile than humans."

"As the idiot who tried to rape her found out." The detective let slip.

The mother was worried. "Are you alright?"

"Clawed his face off, then gave him a heavy iron pan to the head. Finally waited in a tree until the cops came to pick him up. I am staying at Zaria's place until the house gets cleaned properly."

"Good" "Well done!" "Should have torn his throat out" "Castrate the next one" "He deserved it" "Moo" "He got off easy"

Fionnuala looked around, was she really the only one who thought that it was a little excessive? It seemed so.

She clearly needed someone more normal to get more information about these things.

She had too much to work through already, it was good that they were finishing up.

"If you have questions, best drop by the shrine sometime." Zaria offered. "I am very biased, but I know more about everything on the other side than anyone else alive or dead."

"Let me digest this before I come with a list of questions."

"Take your time, you can also ask Eri, Isa and Sammy, if you want knowledge Eri is the best off in that regard, and she is barely a beginner. You could ask her vampire; she is old and has travelled a lot."

"I'll think about it."

"Also, here, your reading glasses, I enchanted them with an identify and appraisal spell. Wear them, focus on something for ten minutes, and you will gain knowledge about it. That knowledge is limited to name, name also means classification, the normal effect, and any more knowledge about it comes from your possible understanding about it. If you want, I can show you where to learn some alchemy and where to get the basic books if that is enough for you. Might also make sense to learn about basic magic and enchantments."

"You mean I can identify and trace those Code Purple things that never made sense before with this?" Fionnuala was actually ecstatic now.

"Yes, within limitations." Zaria pulled out a vial with a red liquid that seemed to have silvery strands floating inside.

"It's limited to three uses a day. Will work for years unless you break your glasses."

"How did you get my glasses actually?"

"I took them from your purse."

The woman looked at her purse beside her, then at the albino sitting three seats further. Why did that nice polite girl turn out to be the weirdest one of them all?

"Since we are already at the finishing up stage, Eri here needs a maid to clean up for her at home. Married, no daughters, and fine with sometimes weird shifts." Dorea remembered. "It is not too bad, but mostly regular vacuuming, dusting, doing the wash, and taking the garbage out."

The older waitress tilted her head for a moment. "I will ask around, but I can think of two candidates already. Both are happily mated, one has a little one, but it is still a baby."

"That is fine." Dorea allowed. "Call me once you have decided, and tell them that their client is a detective."

"So that is what you two meant by a moo maid. They have cleaning and washing services." Eireann gave the two waitresses a critical look. The younger one was handing the blushing and confused Isabelle several bottles of milk for personal use.

The older waitress bounced, or at least something bounced, happily. "Yes, we have a well-respected maid service, mostly for establishments and larger estates. Trusted single people too."

"I am a trusted person?" The detective wondered.

"You are mated, a detective, and considering the people you know." The cowgirl looked at Zaria, Isabelle, and Dorea. "That makes you very trustworthy and eligible for our services."

"I am settling the bill." Zaria said as she traded the take out for Yuki for her credit card.

"Thank you" "Thanks" "Thank you very much" "Thanks a lot" "Thank you for your patronage" "Thanks Zaria" "Thank you White One for your invitation" "Please come again" "Thanks, that was good" "Nyah, thank you, nyah" "Thank you Zaria, I will have a lot of question probably."

"No problem, have a safe trip home, and everyone save my phone number and Yuki's for emergencies."

"Your credit card, please enter your pin on the terminal." A maid bounced towards Zaria.

"I will handle that." Eireann promised.

Zaria entered the pin, and gave the maid a critical look. "I almost forgot." Zaria nodded at her group and suddenly everyone looked like a normal human again. She accepted her card back and threw it into a ripple in reality.

"Good night." Zaria took Catherine's hand and disappeared.

"That was abrupt." Eireann mentioned. "She really takes getting used to."

"I am going to get drunk, very drunk once I get home." Fionnuala decided.

It was Isabelle who shot her down. "You can't, you have work tomorrow, if you really want to, do that tomorrow after work."

"Isabelle can stay over at our place. We should get better acquainted anyway." Yvonna offered.

"No, she can sleep over at my place, my mother likes her." Samantha countered.

"We can all simply get drunk at my penthouse after my shift." Dorea offered. "The younger ones can stay at the cat house while we enjoy the pool, and get totally plastered after our Zaria encounter."

"That is unfair, I can't get drunk." Cécile complained.

"You can't, my most sincere condolences. You can make sure we don't do anything dangerous." Fionnuala might not be able to scare her sister's girlfriends, mates, or whatever the hell they were, but she could punish her little sister for the headaches caused. "Eri has a tendency to do stupid things when totally drunk."

"Make sure to record it, I want to watch it later." Yvonna ordered.

"That I can do." the vampire quickly agreed.

Eireann did not like the looks the others were giving her a lot. Getting drunk suddenly seemed like a bad idea.

"I will pick you after work." Dorea promised. "What time do you finish?"

"At five. Will it be that black jaguar I heard rumours about?"

"Naturally, nothing else for a cat."

"See you tomorrow."

"I am coming with you; I will just drive my car home before I bat over." Cécile said.

Eireann asked, expecting a denial. "Why don't I sleep at home today, and start on the cleaning?"

""No"" The cats flat out disapproved.

"Take good care of my sister."

""We will.""

"Let's go home girls, are you staying over Sammy?"

"Mhm, yes." The wolf in disguise agreed.

Fionnuala could just imagine the happily wagging tail.

And so, the group finally separated.


Mom has a clue!

Eireann has a headache.

The cats are happy.

Seems like several engagements and marriages got announced.
Not sure how that happened.

Story Links

Spoiler

Discord Link - The good stuff manual is in #information
https://discord.gg/chtmk3t
Dramatis Personae
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1RELHzgHz1Ww1jgiLAeTdMSkSnxaUw9G1mMyRKJ1L5bs/edit?usp=sharing

[collapse]

Discord comments:

Spoiler

Lazy Writer
poor Sammy, can't get away from being a puppy or a dog
Jessy (Jessie)
Needs to mature to get away from it
But she is adorable
Joyeuse (Rita)
>implying mature wolf girls won't be treated like puppies
Jessy (Jessie)
its 100% impossible for her to escape being called a puppy now.

Loki (Helga)
"Well, at least she can't get pregnant." Fio forgot to add the element of magic when she made this statement.
Joyeuse (Rita)
You know it'd be funny if someone said that with Zaria as the partner

Joyeuse (Rita)
"In a different place Isabelle was motivating Samantha to finish her homework. The girl simply disliked literature"
For a moment I read that as "the girl simply disliked furniture" and was confused but amused nonetheless

Loki (Helga)
On the Otherside, stupidity is heavily punished.
Lazy Writer
death by stupid is pretty common there
Neoph
They are in the right tough, if you protect stupid you get what we have now...
rootathell
darwin's chlorine test pool

[collapse]

As always thanks to the discord team, and my editors for their hunts for errors and mistakes.

Off topic Rant

Spoiler

Genre "Girls Love"
Does not mean girls in a guys Harem make out.
Does not include Traps
Does not mean friendships between girls.
Does not concern some female sidechars making out.
"Girls Love" as a genre means that female protagonists are in love with each other. And interact in a loving way. Not Bisexual but Homosexual.
For other combinations there are tags to clarify!

Yes the "Girls Love" genre is really badly marked, and at least half the stories are not GL

[collapse]

Poll: Fionnuala is single, want to keep her that way?
1: If it happens it happens.
2: Yes, we need someone sane.
3: No, sanity is overrated, Harem.
4: A single Otherside mother for her.
5: She is a scientist, find a crazy mage or witch or something like that for her.
6: Find her a nice normal mother or woman.
7: We want a male pairing for her, make it an ass that gets rekt.
8: Nice not normal guy sounds great.
9: Doesn't matter, we want more Eri and Isa yuri.

Fionnuala is single, want to keep her that way?
  • 1: If it happens it happens. Votes: 27 23.5%
  • 2: Yes, we need someone sane. Votes: 7 6.1%
  • 3: No, sanity is overrated, Harem. Votes: 16 13.9%
  • 4: A single Otherside mother for her. Votes: 38 33.0%
  • 5: She is a scientist, find a crazy mage or witch or something like that for her. Votes: 68 59.1%
  • 6: Find her a nice normal mother or woman. Votes: 9 7.8%
  • 7: We want a male pairing for her, make it an ass that gets rekt. Votes: 3 2.6%
  • 8: Nice not normal guy sounds great. Votes: 4 3.5%
  • 9: Doesn't matter, we want more Eri and Isa yuri. Votes: 16 13.9%
Total voters: 115
31