Author’s announcement
329 1 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hello, dear readers. Firstly let me apologize for vanishing without any explanation whatsoever.

I took this time to think some things through and I noticed that the story isn't going where I wanted it to go, the chapters are all over the place and the plot is confusing at best and non-existent at worst.

Besides, as my first ever story, I knew I would screw things up, and I sure did, quite a few times. And while I did improve at writing, the difference between one of the first and last chapters are stark, I know I'm not that good and that I still have a long road to walk.

That being said, I reached the conclusion to start again, a reboot to the story and changing a lot of important plot points and making it an almost complete separate story.

I know some of you liked the way I was going with things, after all you're still reading this novel even with how bad it is, but I reached a point that I had so much random things going on at the same time that it was hard to close them in not an anticlimactic way some of them.

Also, 87 chapters in, counting the extra and L chapters, and the only ones with any mention of the overall plot were the extra and L chapters. I needed a way to correct this and straighten the story's path, but as still a novice it's hard for me to come up with a way to save the plot to devolving into a collective mess of random things patched by more random pieces.

It'll take me some time to properly reboot the story and I think I'll create a new series on the site and keep this one as a way to remember everything that happened until now.

In the meantime before I'm ready to post the reboot, I'll soon post another story, this one about a dungeon on Earth.

I hope you enjoy it like you've been enjoying this novel. Thank you so much for your patience with me and, again, I apologize for the delays and vanishing for a few weeks

4