Prologue
25 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In this universe where parallel worlds exist side-by-side. Although they exist alongside each other, they should never touch each other. As some may think, this wonderful universe has thousands of worlds that are unique in their own way but what happens when they accidentally cross paths with another?

 

This story takes place in a world that has magic. The people that has the ability to manipulate magic are extremely rare and are called mages, that world is called Caelum. 

 

There is also a world that is similar to the last but unfortunately miss the key point, which is magic. They instead have something called Technology, it has evolved to something that can be considered both a threat and a must need for the people, and it's called Terra. 

 

Anyways, powerful mages have always been curious about the universe which causes them to have a need to become stronger. In every era, magical items and resources have always been scarce. Greedy people would want to obtain lands which are rich in magical energy. This slowly causes a problem and soon was the most common reason for war.

 

The continent that is now called Sterier was once called The Land of the Unknown. It was once considered to be a place that no outside races would ever be able to leave once they had entered. But that changed when a human was able to return to the mainland of Usule.

 

200 years ago, Usule was the most powerful continent out of the 5 continents that exists in the world. The 5 continents were:

  1. Usele
  2. Khalern
  3. Fiefter 
  4. Talerne
  5. The Land of the Unknown

 

When people heard the news that a human survived coming out of the fifth continent, countries immediately sent spies to investigate. The land apparently contains rich magical energy which can help to increase magical abilities. Soon countries in all 4 continents wanted to take over the continent. That was the start of the most deadly war in the history of Caelum. 

 

During the war, the god created 7 look-alike human girls that were meant to help the revolution of the world. Each girl has the  blood of a certain race mixed together with human blood. The girls represented each element that created Caelum.

 

Unfortunately, the greed overpowered the revolution causing the balance of the world to collapse. As a result, the 7 girls that were loved and cared for by the god died a tragic life. They were all betrayed and tortured until their last breath. The god was angered by this and calamity was bestowed upon that world. Fortunately, he left enough people on all 5 continents to continue reproduction of species in the world. 

 

God also decided to create 7 more creatures using the remaining parts of their souls but he placed a seal on those souls. If they all meet each other without the help of god, he will return their memories. They then would be able to pay the souls that killed them in their last lives. He would also bestow them an ability to travel through worlds and the name of The Slayers.

 

Before they all died, they all wished the same thing. 

 

Which is to be able to befriend each other again in their next life and be sisters again just like this one. 

 

Even if we are in different worlds, we will definitely meet again. But for now, I will sleep first.

 

After they closed their eyes, countless magic circles surrounded them. In the next second, their body disappeared. 

 

"I hope that you reincarnate into a good family before meeting each other." God said gently.

 

My daughters, even though I've created you but didn't protect you causing you to all die in grievance. Take this second life as my compensation. I hope that you will be able to leave willingly by the end of it. Maybe during this lifetime, you may encounter something that you all didn't have in the previous one. But for now, I feel quite tired so I'll be going to sleep now. When I wake up, I hope to see at least some of you.

 

And with that he closes his eyes.

3