Chapter 0: Preview
411 0 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

     Standing on the edge of a pitch black void stands a child barely the age of 10. The child is a young little girl wearing ragged and torn cloth with pitch black hair, ash grey skin, Eyes as dark as the void below her and a book in her hand. The child raises the book in front of her, revealing a lock holding it closed and as she does she says the words "I am the child of the god of death and reincarnation, thus I command thee Open Book of the Dead!". As she finishes these words the lock shatters and the book rises into the air on its own.

     The book then flings open to a single page, The page of reincarnating the dead. There on the dark brown pape lies a picture of dull orbs of light with text above that is etched in an ancient language. The child then speaks several special words and casts a powerful spell "Yee who has died in such a pitiful way, I call thee forth from the pitch black abyss".

     "For you will do my bidding, I command thee rise from the depths and when you awake Kill the king of the country of Miranda and make his country fall!" As her sentence ends, the child falls to her knees and crumbles into dust. Upon her death a creeping moan sounds into the winds that blow her ashes away and the moan then sounds into the deep dark of the void where a single glint in the shape of a spider floats about aimlessly.

13