Chapter 7: Foreboding Darkness
107 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

     After mere hours of rest, Petunia awakens from her pain woven slumber to a dark and fog wreathed bog. Having awoken where she had passed out beforehand, she lifts her aching torso from the ground. Unfortunately this only caused her neck and shoulders to be stiff, not having had the chance yet to find a way around her new appendages. Due to her newly formed abdomen she was unable to lay on her back, thus causing her to pass out on her stomach. This also left her coated in slimy mud and dirty water. As she wrung out her spine in an attempt to rid herself of her ails, she looks around in order to think of where she was to go next.

     "Mmmm, Damn this is annoying. I wonder where I should go. Back the way I came? no, I want to avoid those snake people... to the left, deeper into the swamp water? no, I do not even think I can swim with these new limbs... Straight into the pitch black looking forest of death? hmmm, maybe... OH wait, now that I look at it, what is that thing hovering in the distance?" As Petunia was looking towards the forest, she noticed something floating at the edge of the darkness. She then decided to get up and check on what it was.  "Ahhh, hurts like hell!" As she stood up a rush of pain shot up her body. She had forgotten about the leg she lost as she was fleeing from the snake family. Little did she know that it was slowly growing back. As she lifted herself up from the ground, she curled her wounded leg up off the ground and used her other legs to move forward towards the dark forest. After a few minutes she finally got within viewing range of the shape. What she found shocked her!

     Hanging from a string of webs, wrapped in a cocoon was the body of a man stripped of his skin and covered in spider bites. As Petunia sees this, she could barely hold herself off from vomiting. "Oh god, that is horrifying... Yeah... I am not going anywhere near that forest. While I do feel as if there is something in there, I DO NOT want anything to do with it! I guess I will go a different way." As she began turning around to run away, she suddenly felt something wrap around several of her legs. "Huh? what was that?" Suddenly looking down, Pettunia looked down towards her legs and noticed a very thing length of stretchy webs having wrapped around her legs. The webs had being sent at her from the darkness of the woods she was leaving, not being able to see what was at the other end except for eight bright red glowing eyes!

 

     "Oh sh*t no, Please NO!", as she became aware of the situation she was in, the eyes vanished into the dark and the webs on her legs began yanking her into the dark with them. "F*****CK!!!!", Petunia was being dragged into the dark and all she could do was flail her arms and scream since her arms were not long enough to reach the webs attached to her. As she was pulled into the dark, she could hear thousands of skittering legs and gnashing sounds. Her body was quickly being coated in thousands of webs as she was pulled further into the dark, only to be released when she felt herself being hoisted up into the air.

 

     "Well, this seems like a hopeless situation... I hope that a knight in shining armor will pop out to save this damsel in distress!", as she said that she could here the skittering and gnashing get closer and closer to her, feeling supreme dread she could only only yell out in distress "Like now to be a good TIME!!!!"

 

Announcement
Hey guys and gals! sorry for not having posted another chapter for a long time. These days I have been slacking off on a lot of things, house cleaning, working out, doing my hobbies, so hopefully this chapter helps to make up for it somewhat! I have a hard time getting motivated to do important things at times, and when that happens, I usually lose motivation to write or record as well. Hopefully you enjoyed the chapter! I will hopefully make another blood dragon chapter as well soon! Have a great day and stay safe out there!
4