Pucci… Dio-sama!.. And the Albino Midget goes to an adventure!
180 1 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The reality bender they've called it. A retarded machine that made every non-surfaced desire a reality.

The man was tired, he had been in a state similar to sleep in that coffin. He didn't know how the fuck did he survive being under the ocean for a whole century. Then he remembered, he remembered that he 'connected' with his step brother after he died. He felt no nothin. Because he was a vampire now. But if that were the case why was he adding ever the more water into the ocean by ejaculating water from his eyes. He didn't know nothin. Because he was a vampire now.

After pondering for a while, the man decided to forget. Not know nothin 'bout past. And carry onward.

He started whispering:
daremo shiranai mirai e yurugi nai kizuna to Heading for a future no one’s seen

kizudarake no kakugo mo mata Embrace your unyielding bonds and wounded resolutions

dakishimete arukidase And begin walking onward

 

He didn't know where these words came from. He didn't know what they meant, yet he repeated them inside his mind as a mantra.
"On an objective stand, can we actually talk about evil or good?" he thought to himself.

"Are life forms just machines that seek to achieve their predetermined goals, that have been formed out of the necessity of surviving the treacherous environment called reality?"

He sighed then he laughed at himself. Why would he ask a question he wouldn't want to know the answer to.

"Foolish humanity... I became a vampire yet I still have the mind of a human. Is it because I took Joseph's body?"

The bizzarre man clad in a bizzarre purple thong-like dress finally decided to respond.
"Dio-sama, I don't think we can get rid of something that is one with our souls. Even if we change bodies, even if our souls may change shape and form to fit into the physical shell that we call body; at its essence, since our minds are practically one with our souls, our thinking patterns won't change quite drastically."

The great Dio-sama got shaken from this.
Not from the words spoken, but from the man himself.

"Where the fuck did you come from?"

"Eh?"

"Who are you?! Speak quickly!"

"Dio-sama, are you ok?"

"Who is Dio?"

"Dio-sama, have you been drinking again?"

"What if I have?"

"That figures..."

.

.

.

"Like I said, Dio-sama please take your health more seriously. How do you plan on making an entire civilization bow to you, if you can't even take care of yourself?"

"You are right Pucci. It's just that I've been feeling depressed lately. It's about the terrible things I have done."

"Dio-sama, what has been done is done. There's no merit in trying to overwrite reality."

"heaven's door!"

"What was that noise?"


In a different place, there was a bizarre dressed suspicious looking weird man and an extremely albino midget. The midget got closer to the weird man, than pulled fucking book pages out of the man's face, somehow. With magic, I think.
Anyways, he then started something on the paper. With his fucking finger!
I am a fucking terrible writer, the midget albino thought to himself, knowing that absolutely no one would hear his thoughts.

The weird man did the predicted. He just weirdly stood there while the midget did its weird voodoo magic on him.

"I must look so weird from the outside right now. Thankfully there is no one that can see me here."

 

 

 

 

 

1