Revelations
693 2 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The day went on as the matches crawled along. Most were rather average. But all of them did show a good level of skill. Seeing as how this was the special qualifiers for early graduation, a lot of seniors participated but few ever qualified.

Some were indeed exceptional, like a red haired boy with earth chakra affinity who  literally thousand years of pain butt poked his opponent out of the ring. Another was a brunette who showed a remarkable level of control over chakra strings and tied her opponent in a bondage form.

But by far, the most exceptional and enthralling match was between the top ranked boy in the school, who had the kekkei genkai steam release against a rather, tall lean boy with on a scroll and a spear.

The match started with the top ranker, Ishida took a deep breath and bellowed out a large screen of steam and rushed in, while on the other hand, the spear user just circled the steam cloud, smirking confidently. 

Suddenly, a ball of fire shot out of the steam aiming for the spear boy's legs, which he dodged with minimal difficulty as he continued circling, his spear dragging along the ground; another fireball and another tactful dodge. 

Slowly and steadily, I noticed the steam cloud shrinking inwards, as the fireballs from within became seemingly more and more desperate. Only then did I notice that the lines on the ground that marked the path of the spear dragging were slowly forming a seal.

Another minute of the same routine passed before the spear boy opened the scroll on his back and chucked it high above the center of the steam. Then forming a hand sign he gestured at the scroll as hundreds of kunai unsealed from it and rained down in a spiral storm of blades upon Ishida. 

Soon the steam cleared and what was left of Ishida only tatters of cloth and strips of meat spilt across the ground.

There were sounds of people gagging and vomitting, as the announcer declared the name of the winner, albeit in a rather bitter tone, Hideaki Sanno. As the boy looked around the stadium, I met his eyes, tinged with fanaticism, and only then did I realise,

 "Oh fuck, that's Fucking HIDAN!!"

How many of you saw that coming huh? Tell me in the comments below.! 

Please like the chapter too. Thanks!

15