8 – Her First Meeting
242 1 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Hello everyone, this is your daily dose of GB RPG. Don't forget to click love, give 5*, and leave a comment below if you like it.

Aside from Dr. Horror, there were three men and one woman judging from their build. Above their heads floated a text that introduced their code names.

Mr. Action was a muscular man who wore a sleeveless white robe. The mouth of his mask was curled down. Above the round eyes, thick eyebrows were pointing downward. He looked like he was angry.

Contradicted to his mask, he acted loud and cheerful. Mr. Action laughed when he saw her.

“New member, come sit!” Mr. Action looked at Dr. Horror. “I thought she was male. How come you mistake her gender?”

Will was amazed that he acted so casual in front of Dr. Horror. She nodded to his invitation and sat on the chair that had her name. She observed the other members.

Mr. Tragedy wore a suit and a crying mask. He was a quiet person. He only nodded at her and went back minding his own business.

Mr. Fantasy was a polite man. He wore a long robe. His expressionless mask had rainbow colors. He stood up and bowed to her. “Greetings, Ms. Psychological. I hope we can—mm—get along in the future?”

He has a young voice. His speech was quite weird, she thought. Will guessed that the man came from another land. She replied, “It is a pleasure to work with you, Mr. Fantasy. As for Mr. Action’s question, I turn into a man by day and a woman by night.”

The woman who wore a brown overcoat giggled. The owner of this alluring voice was Ms. Romance. Her pink mask had heart-shaped eye sockets and a smiling mouth.

“You have quite an interesting body, Ms. Psychological,” Ms. Romance said.

Dr. Horror tapped his fingers and made them quiet. “I have issued a quest for Ms. Psychological. She came from the Ruin of Blueport City.”

“Don’t tell me that’s the place where Mr. Comedy was sealed by John Stuart?” Mr. Action asked.

“Correct, Mr. Action. I will issue a quest for you to help Mr. Comedy now that we have a location mark to go there.”

“Location mark?” Will asked.

“It is one of Dr. Horror’s abilities. He can teleport us from Nightmare Region to the real world. Our psychical bodies become a map. You may not know about this, but the way to the Ruin of Blueport City is dangerous and hidden by mysterious blue fog,” Ms. Romance explained.

“Then, how did Dr. Horror send quest request to me?”

“Corruption and the Spirit Realm are strongest on the night of the full moon,” Dr. Horror said calmly. “Back to topic, Mr. Comedy has been sealed in there for 500 years. The world is in danger. We need a powerful Questar like him to increase our odds in surviving.”

Will raised her hand after Dr. Horror finished talking. Every face looked at her and she felt nervous. “I am sorry for interrupting and my further offense. I only joined this organization because I didn’t have any other choice. I still don’t know what kind of organization is the Genre Club.”

Mr. Action laughed. “You can relax, Lad. On the surface, we are seen as a mysterious, heretic organization. We do deal in the assassination, slaying oddities, scheming, and bringing demise to other Questar organizations. Yes, we do bad things, but we can assure you that our organization’s nature and purpose is good.”

“What is our goal?”

“You aren’t qualified to know yet,” Dr. Horror said.

Mr. Action shook his head. “You have to become stronger to resist the knowledge’s corruption. I can just say that we only do bad things against evil and we don’t harm innocent mortals.”

Will nodded. “I am assured. Forgive my intrusion.”

Mr. Action laughed. “It is fine. We will perform the same mission, so I hope we can get along.”

Will smiled behind the mask. Mr. Action was a gentleman in contrast to his muscular build and his angry mask. She felt relaxed with him around.

“Ah, Dr. Horror. I hope you can assign Mr. Tragedy too. You know his ability is useful in this quest,” Mr. Action begged.

Mr. Tragedy who leaned against the chair suddenly straightened his back. “Uh, can I refuse the quest?”

Dr. Horror tapped his finger against the table. “It is decided. You will come with him.”

Mr. Tragedy threw his body on the table as though something heavy pushed his back. “Alright.”

“That’s the announcement from me. You can begin the transaction,” Dr. Horror said as he tapped the table.

Ms. Romance was the first one to speak. “Everyone, I have a suggestion. Why don’t we gift something to Ms. Psychological? Let’s call it a welcome gift.”

Mr. Action replied with his dry joke, “Welcome gift, huh. No one gave me anything when I joined. Though, I am one of the oldest members here.”

Mr. Fantasy nodded. “If it is your idea, I will agree.”

Mr. Fantasy was a quiet man. But, he always became more active in front of Ms. Romance. Will suspected the man liked her.

Ms. Romance giggled with her alluring voice. “Thank you, all. I suppose Mr. Tragedy won’t care about this, so we are all agreeing. From now on, this is our organization’s tradition.” She tapped the table like Dr. Horror.

“I am the one who proposes this idea, so I will gift Ms. Psychological first. If I am not wrong and judging by your hair, your rank 1 class is Moon Enchantress, right?”

Will was surprised. “How do you know?”

“No wonder. Your class is controlled by a powerful organization that worships three Sacred Ones on the moon. The name of the organization is….”

 

If you are wondering, how Ms. Romance look without the mask. She is the girl on the cover. Wait, is this a spoiler?

2