Part 1
126 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(Hello everyone, this little thing here, is just something I thought that it will be fun, don't know if it's good but please enjoy anyway)

(There is about 300% clichés, it's a parody)

Part 1

Hi, I'm Athena, I'm the Sage of the Hero Party. I'm strong at reading people and good with magic. In the Hero party there is:

  • The Otherworldly Hero, Yuusha (#MC/Main Character)
  • The All-Knowing Sage, me
  • The Divine Archer, an elfe
  • The Battle Maiden, Sy Lance

Honestly, our story is juste the usual isekai that you will find in any light novel. Yuusha and I came from Japan, we were brought in this strange world, tasked to defeat the big evil guy, then when we can more or less go home. Yuusha, like the typical main character, brainlessly accepted the task, and I decided to tag along because it seems fun. We gathered compagnon then journeyed across the world. After long battles, and nearly two years of adventuring, we defeated the evil one. Now we're going back to the starting city, whatever was its name. But here is the thing. You see, there are four of us in the hero party, but how do I say this ? ... I think the battle Maiden Sy Lance is hiding something from us. She's really suspicious. All of her reeks of suspiciousness.

First, we encountered her in the middle of a graveyard. She was there, looking at nothing. Her crimson were eyes empty. Her jet-black hairs fluttering in the wind. We first thought she was a ghost, because when we approached her, she ran away at such a speed that we thought she simply disappeared. If it wasn't for the fact that we found her inside a tree wolfing berries, I would have thought it was all along an hallucination. The very fact that she always wear a mask and never talk doesn't help one bit.

After some adventures, Yuusha, like the good MC he is, proposed her to join us, "because she was strong". No, not because she was a girl *ahem*, not at all. I think personally that she was way too suspicious at that time, but well, now I know she is on the same side because she saved the day more than one time and was really pro-active in defeating the evil ones. 
If so why am I once again wary of her ? Well, first she never bath with us. Then she always keep sleeping apart from us. I mean when outside she go sleeping on tree, or far from us, even when there is no "night activity" between Yuusha and the Archer. I mean who play cards until the sunrise ?

I even suspect that she is suspecting me of suspecting her. I mean when I try to talk to her just the two of us she flees. When I make eye contact with her she immediately looks away. She often fidgets while looking in my direction and everyone is looking away (I know this because I used magic to see what she was doing). I'm sure that when she hesitates to back-stab me ! The most important reason is why ? It probably has to do with her past. I must investigate her !

0