Chapter 15- Informed Decision (Rewrite)
42 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Dura squealed slightly as I stuck my thumb in her ass as I continued to slowly fuck her drenched pussy. Her arms tried to break free of my grip, but it was just a token resistance as she continued to eat Anna's pussy as I looked at Chessala. "So there are over a dozen abandoned mines, and half a dozen Dungeons in the Black Hills?" I asked her before releasing one of the Orcs arms and slapping her ass causing her to flinch and moan. 'Stop squealing, your pussy is dripping enough to cause the Styx to rise about an inch!" I snapped at the Orc as I smiled at Anna who smiled back at me before her eyes rolled back and her whole body trembled as she orgasmed again.

"Yes, but based on what you told me about the Quest, I do not think they will be in a Dungeon, this strikes me that these Forsaken will be in a fortified camp of some sort. However, they will want to avoid most of the day-to-day traffic in and out of the area, so that eliminates the vast majority of the Black Hills." Chessala reported as she glared at me.

I smiled at her, "Hey, I told you I wouldn't rape you, I never said I wouldn't have sex in front of you. I thought the Drow Race was more open than most when it comes to sex anyway?" I asked her and she blushed slightly looking away as I sped up my strokes into the surprisingly tight Shaman causing her to clench up as her body tried to orgasm.

"MASTER! Please let me cum!" Dura begged as I continued to speed up my strokes into her tight passage while my thumb continued to play with her asshole before smacking her ass again.

"Are you going to be a good little slave and not get in fights because some idiot hits on you?' I asked her as I continued my pace. 'You are an extremely beautiful woman, why are you surprised he flirted with you?" I asked her, not expecting an answer.

Surprisingly it was Chessala who came to her defense, "She only struck him after he grabbed at her breast Master, she did not lash out until after he made physical contact." the Drow stated. I looked at the quivering Orc and grabbed her hair and yanked her head back and forcing the Orc to contour to my body with hers.

"Is this true?' I asked the Shaman as she shivered as I whispered in her ear as I slowed my pace. She whimpered as she nodded her head and I released her head and picked up my pace as my orgasm neared. 'Cum for me Dura!" I commanded her as I released the Curse on her allowing all the pent up orgasms to roll through her body at once causing her soaked pussy to clamp down on my hard cock, so hard it almost stopped my forward motion as I pushed in one more time and came deep in her as she convulsed beneath me.

Anna had recovered and she immediately moved towards me as I moved away from the convulsing Orc, and took my dripping cock in her mouth immediately. "Do you have the remote area plotted out on a map?" I asked the Dark Ranger as she stared at my softening cock and licked her lips.

I cleared my throat and she blushed again, "Yes I have everything prepared and supplies for a few days as well as camping gear." Chessala reported back as I nodded and checked to make certain Dura was alive, but she just shivered as I touched her.

"Relax Dura, your punishment is over," I told her and she giggled slightly.

"If that is my punishment, I can endure it about every other week, but no more than that master," she replied with a coy smile earning a snicker from Anna and smirks from both Chessala and me.

I smiled as I helped her to her feet, "I will keep that in mind, Anna can you help her to the bath, both of you need to get cleaned up.' I told her before looking at the Dark Ranger. 'Recommendations?" I asked her.

The Drow considered my question before responding, "Spend today searching for their camp, once we find it scout it all out and hit it tomorrow. I don't want any surprises and the Forsaken are...crafty." Chessala explained her reasoning and I agreed with it wholeheartedly, I didn't want to lose anyone because we went in unprepared.

"Agreed, I wish we had mounts but from what I understand they are expensive. So we make do with our own feet. What do you know about the Forsaken, other than the fact they worship the Fallen?" I asked her and she considered her response again.

"They Fallen give their followers power, augment their Skill Trees so even if you find yourself fighting a Templar, for example, they won't have the normal Skills a Templar will have. They are fanatics and will fight to the death. They only care about their gods and fulfilling their commands, nothing else. If one of their people hinders that, they will turn on each other. So in that respect, they are like a Drow society, but it is not about power for the Forsaken, but completing an objective." she explained as she took a drink of her tea.

"Something to say?" I asked her as I reviewed my equipment and the supplies we had.

"While you have slaves, you act like you are trying to entice them and seduce them. You should not act in such a way, they will see you as weak." the Drow stated and I arched an eyebrow while she just stared back in challenge.

"I assume that is what the Drow due with their slaves yes?' I asked her and she nodded her head. 'Tell me, what is the quality of your slaves because of this? Are they more subdued? Less inclined to be loyal to you? They follow the words of your orders and not the heart?" I asked her and she frowned but nodded her head.

"Well then, that proves to me, your people are idiots and not the best slave masters around and they rule through fear and intimidation. They do not inspire loyalty at all in their slaves." I told her as I snorted in amusement at how her people treated slaves. There was a time and place for discipline, even brutality, but to not even try was short-sighted, to say the least.

"We never have any slave rebellions!" Chessala exclaimed trying to prove her point and I smirked at her.

"If one of your slaves was here, and I was about to kill you, would the slave try to save you without you ordering them to do so?" I asked her and she started to respond but then stopped before shaking her head in response.

"No, I can't think of a single slave that would do that for me. Not unless I ordered the slave to do so or bribed them somehow." Chessala responded and I smiled.

"I am thinking long-term survival, the Demon Grounds isn't exactly turning out to be the safest place and I am trying to increase my odds. I can do that by having slaves loyal to me as I am to them. Before you ask, yes I am willing to fight for you and if I think it necessary, die. Call it stupidity, naïve, weak, but in the end, time will tell if I am the smarter one." I told her before turning and leaving her there to think as I joined Anna and Dura in the bath.

The Orc was finished and was toweling off any extra water as I entered the room. She blushed slightly as I studied her naked body and I grabbed her and pulled her into a kiss causing her to moan slightly before I released her. "Master!' she gasped out as she staggered slightly away. 'You just finished fucking me! We have to leave if you want to get to the Black Hills, behave please." she commented before walking away as I leered at her earning a chuckle from her.

"I do believe you are craving more sex the more you have it," Anna commented from the bath as she smiled in amusement as I considered her comment.

"Perhaps, but are you complaining?" I asked her, truly interested in her response.

"Not at all, I am thankful that you picked up someone willing to help with the burden of sating your hunger though," Anna responded a slight smile playing across her lips.

I leaned over her and gave her a light kiss, "Yes Dura will help and I think Chessala will eventually succumb to one of us, but that will take time. Now, what else should I know about these Forsaken?" I asked her as I eased myself into the tub.

"The Forsaken inhabit every land on the Material Plane, I have heard rumors they are even in the High Heavens but I have never seen any there. There are several factions within the Forsaken, each one serving a particular Fallen god or goddess, but that doesn't mean they always work together. There are five factions that I am aware of, those that follow Cronus, Set, Oceanus, Hel, and Persus.' the Angel explained as I washed off my body. 'Of those, I know Cronus leads them but I have heard rumors that there is twelve Fallen total. I do not know if that is fact or even the identities of the other possible Fallen." Anna explained.

"So why don't the other gods find them and destroy them?" I asked her after absorbing that little bit of information.

Anna smirked, "The Fallen are experts at hiding themselves, but some of the gods and goddesses continue to search for them and their followers and inform their followers when they are found." Anna stated as she stood up.

"What is their objective? What do the Fallen want?" I asked her as I finished washing off.

"Dominance over Midgard and the Mortal Races and control of the gods and founding of a true Pantheon. They are loosely aligned with the Demons that are locked away in the Netherworld, and I am certain they would break the prison open if they could, just to sew chaos and confusion across the Planes." Anna stated as she dried herself off and leaving my pondering what I was getting myself into opposing these people.

1