5:30
22 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Well, this was unplanned. 

I believe that the most profound experience that stays with us are the ones that come from instantaneous events. Events that are free of the daily expectations that our mind forces upon it, in some form granting us temporary salvation from daft thoughts. The day has never and will never be set ahead of time, as we can only plan but not dictate what happens tomorrow. This obsession some hold to having a strict timetable to one's own day has always been drawing a border in their lives that do not exist, but they seek not to cross it. I myself however see no need for such borders, perhaps only because my life has been so disorganized up until this point, where I seek to live with it. He, however, who leaves daily fate to chance without preparations but only expectations wishes only to be left empty-handed on a list of demands, and this is why I have no idea where I would be walking to today. Good excuse, isn't it?

The day is insurmountable. We inherently have this need for a goal to move towards because it often becomes the only source of motivation when the things in a day increasingly demand more suffering. The hidden point in this pursuit, however, is that should one mistakenly put this goal dependant solely on things that are situational, one should expect less of luck to have his or her end be served justly. Many suffer without knowing they plant this flag, this "end-point" of theirs on an island that is not concretely set on land, but in the form of an island floating in a sea that is this "situationally". Should the wind decide that today it would blow South, then all of today would be spent grasping at a drifting flag. 

The mind desires not ; why do we deprive it of its vibrance with demands?

I want to be awed by the gale of Summer, the broken trucks dirtied by age and neglect, these things that can only be seen when one's heat is devoid of forced judgment. I find that seeing the world in this way reveals the raw and original state of things, and I truly desire that in a world where true judgement begins from understanding the root matters first. This desire to desire not, want not, know not, it brings me closer to depravity, a state of living in which this clarity of vision would come without me needing to force it into existence. For now, when do I learn to impart my desire to see things the way I want, from the way things are as is?

In this uncapped sewage line which stood below my feet, I want to discard all of it. 

0