Prologue
675 8 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Akira Fujiwara was your average Japanese Salaryman. He held a respectable position in his company and was seen as a rather charismatic person in the eyes of his peers. Of course, this was the ‘image’ he presented to others, a facade or mask that he wore to blend in.

 

He had to blend in because he was not like others. He had what some would call….a condition. He was narcissistic and held little to no regards for others. When combined, it created a man with a distorted view who only saw people as objects to be used.

 

He was born in a relatively well-doing household with loving parents but he still turned out like this. His condition only got worse after his parents passed away in an accident, they had been the only people who accepted him as he was and when they died,he was all alone with nobody to turn to. The only thing he could do then was to adapt to his new surroundings and adapt he did. 

 

With no support behind him, things changed for him as people all around him started acting differently. At first, it was just small things like ignoring him but slowly it escalated into almost bullying. 

 

He was a quiet kid and never really interacted with others not only because he didn’t want to but he didn’t know how to as well. Being good at studies and having a good face won him looks of adoration from girls and stares of envy from the boys.

 

Yes, he was quite handsome even when he was young. With black hair that was wavy and soft coupled with grey eyes that always looked cold, it didn’t take long before he was declared a ‘ice prince’ at his school.

 

But alas all his good traits only brought out the bad traits of others. Envy and a false sense of pride made others target him and he was bullied. Of course, he tried fighting back verbally by launching complaints but nobody paid a damn and it finally dawned on him that the world was not a fair place.

 

He realised that only those with power had the final say and this case, all those who bullied him were either rich or knew the rich and powerful. 

 

He knew that the world was not a fair place and equality between all was just a load of nonsense, he had been taught in elementary school that all humans are equal and everyone is irreplaceable. Even back then, he already found flaws in that statement.

 

There were lots of examples of unequal things happening around him.

 

He was ignorant back then and only had basic questions like:

 

‘Why is the student sitting in front taller than me?

 

‘Why are some students good at sports while some suck at it?’

 

‘Why can’t the student in my neighbouring seat solve such a simple question?’

 

‘Why can’t the student seated behind me stay quiet and listen to the teacher?’

Now he was more experienced and knew that the world favoured the strong and trampled the weak. It had always been like this but the methods used for suppressions had changed.

 

The only way to live unhindered in this world was to either become so powerful that no dares to step on you or become a piece of shit so no one will want to step on you.

 

He thought of joining a dojo to learn any martial arts but he didn’t really have much money left and it would barely last him till his school ends. He was living with a distant aunt of his who took him in but she didn’t care about him as she was only doing it out of obligation rather than love.

 

Left with no other options, he tried thinking of ways to rise back up when he discovered a skill in which he was rather proficient in, manipulation. As ironic as it was, someone who didn’t have a shred of empathy was rather good at understanding the emotions of others.

 

It took a while but he adopted a new personality of sorts and transformed from the cold and quiet guy to a warm and shining guy ready to help everyone. People were rather shocked at the change but humans adapted quickly and soon he had won the hearts of everyone barring the few still envious ones who only got angrier.

 

He couldn’t do much physically but he crushed them socially by a few subtle provocations and manipulation. He even got some blackmail material on them and it was around this point that he started enjoying the feeling of power that came when you had control over a person.

 

After that, his confidence grew along with his skill as he got better at toying with people and before long he had graduated with flying colours and was popular among his peers.

 

But it didn’t come without certain effects, as his confidence made him narcissistic. He started seeing people as those beneath him and liked seeing them beneath him

 

He had ambitions of being rich and powerful and wanted to live a comfortable and luxurious life unhindered and free. Over the years he wanted to experience love or feelings so he had dated a few girls and in the end, he never felt anything. Sure he liked and enjoyed other things that came with a relationship but never really felt any emotional attachment to them.

 

So when he broke up with them after he got bored, they were hysterical, to say the least. His perfect image had engraved itself in their hearts and it was probably a huge blow when he said he wanted to talk.

 

After that fiasco, he avoided serious relationships but instead went after ones already in relationships. The thrill of stealing a loved one from someone was certainly worth it and it quickly became a hobby of his.

 

He relished the feeling of slowly corrupting a pure maiden as her lust overcame reasoning and her love for husband or boyfriend lessened. He also liked the challenge of it as it was harder to steal a woman than dating one.

 

With his handsome chiselled face, he could pretty much get any girl he desired as long as he tried a little but wives were different as they were a lot tougher to tempt and had many restrictions though they were easier to maintain once you successfully enthralled them.

 

And thus Akira’s years passed as his disregard for others and narcissism grew to destroy households and innocent lives all for his sick amusement. He did gain other hobbies, most notable one being his own ‘culture’.

 

He got into reading and watching mangas, books and anime. He desired to be sent to another world too as he knew sooner or later he would grow bored once again and then he would have to find other hobbies which may or may not be illegal.

 

At the end of the day, he was a salaryman who although well paid didn’t really hold any power or authority. He kind of regretted not working harder but he could manage for now.

 

But little did Akira know that in all his disregard for feelings and his growing narcissism, he had underestimated his toys as they were humans after all and cornered humans are at their most dangerous stage.

 

It was supposed to be a normal day for Akira where he was having fun toying with an annoying pest. 

 

“Why, why me??!” A fat ugly man trembled as he spoke.

 

“Why? It’s obvious that it was going to be you, your “value” to the company is too low. You don't know how to work properly, you have missed many days of work. Moreover, you seem to have gotten multiple loans with no way to pay them back and many other failures that it would consume too much time stating them all.”

 

“W-what are you saying…” the man trembled as his face turned an angry red shade.

 

Taking a deep breath, he continues, “ Look Mr.Watanabe, you failed to meet the Pip twice and on company guidelines, we have no choice but to sack you. Of course, considering your service……. to the company for years, it would be better if you reign by yourself.” Akira finishes with a kind of smile that even a kid could tell was mocking.

 

“Wait...you can’t do that. I-I..”

 

Akira’s patience runs thin as his face loses the smile. “Well, as a matter of fact, I can indeed do “that” and you do understand this right? I think if you get some more experience working, you would be much more presentable…”

 

The fat man could take it no longer and clenching his fists he shouted, “Y-you are taking revenge on me, aren’t you?”

 

What revenge was he talking about? Well this fat man was once Akira’s superior and had tried making things hard for him just because he couldn’t handle Akira’s handsomeness or skills.

 

He used to suppress him and intentionally make things hard for him. Had it been any other person, they would have most likely left the company but Akira’s ego wouldn’t let him do that and he did what he had to do and rose to the top smoothly.

 

The best way to get to his Boss was through his daughter and with Akira’s looks it was naturally not hard. His boss was also pleased with their “relationship” as when he checked Akira’s background, all those dazzling stats instantly won him over.

 

Regardless to say, Akira had a smooth journey moving up the ranks after that. His boss had been giving him subtle hints of a marriage proposal between him and his daughter, Akira had been avoiding it as a man like him wouldn’t be bound by marriage but he couldn’t disregard it completely so Akira acted like a dense protagonist which made his boss think he was an honest man and like him even more.

 

He wouldn’t think of Akira as such if he knew what Akira was doing with his wife. His poor boss had no idea that Akira was trying to woo his wife, the word “trying” because he had not had success...yet.

 

His daughter remained clueless, too caught up in her ice cold beauty act. She acted like a tsundere most of the time which annoyed Akira to no end but she did let out cute moans when he took her from behind. 

 

Coming back to the fat man in front of him, Akira had thoroughly destroyed him. Akira was not a forgiving man and kept grudges so it was no surprise that he sought payback against someone who tried hindering him.

 

Akira had suppressed him and made him do unreasonable tasks but unlike him, he had done it discreetly which made people think it was his fault for not doing work well.

 

He had slowly chipped away at the man’s authority and now he was at the bottom. This man was nothing special and had reached his position of power by bootlicking ones on top and suppressing those below him. Perhaps the only thing he had was his beautiful wife.

 

Akira couldn’t fathom how a man like him scored a wife like that but this only made him think of other ways to destroy the man.

 

His wife had visited him once when Akira had started suppressing her husband. Maybe he had complained about it at home and being the good wife she was, she had come to ask for forgiveness or something along that line.

 

It was quite obvious what Akira had done next, at first it started out as transactions to keep her husband in the company but soon enough she started enjoying Akira’s touch and even company. Her husband on the other hand had started getting worse and would always come home drunk.

 

He would even disregard her and the final straw was when he hit her one drunk night. She could finally see his true colors and started spending more time with Akira and before long she gathered courage and divorced him.

 

The case was even won on her side and she got a sizable alimony. Now that Akira had no reason to keep her former husband, he obviously kicked him out which he was doing right now.

 

A mocking smile formed on Akira’s face and he replies, “Why...you could think of it that way I suppose, what did you think I would do when I became your superior Watanabe-san.?”

 

“..I would have forgiven you if you had apologized and prostrated yourself but you were still living in your delusions so I had no choice..”

 

The man now had an expression of despair etched on his face as he heard Akira’s words. The reality was finally sinking in now and his palms were sweating. 

 

Gulping audibly, he stuttered, “Y-ou...can’t do that..I have been working here for years. The company values me….I am the pillar of this company...I-I..”

 

He was interrupted by Akira’s laugh, “pfft...hahaha...Sorry, sorry...its just that I am amused by the extent of your delusions. Watanabe-san, the only reason you lasted this long was due to your dear wife Mizuku..oh wait..I mean ex-wife..hahaha.”

 

Watanabe felt a numbness spreading all over his body, he could already see where this was going but didn’t want to acknowledge it.

 

“How-how do you know h-her?” he somehow got it out.

 

Akira's smile got even wider as he replied, “How do I know your milf of an ex-wife you ask?...Well let's say you missed out big time. She really cared about you and came to me begging me not to fire you and I agreed but on one condition and seeing how you still remained here, it is obvious she chose to accept it.”

 

Meanwhile, the expression of despair on the man’s face deepened and he felt faint.

 

Akira continued, “ She was reluctant at first you know but she started loving “it” soon enough and you acting like you usually do lessened her inhibitions even more, I have to thank you for that..you made my “work” easier…”

 

The man did not respond, his brain working overtime to come up with more delusions but alas reality was far too real this time.

 

“..Oh wait..I have something to show you” Akira said before proceeding to pull out his phone from his pocket. He took it out and unlocked it before clicking on a video and then pointed it in the man’s face.

 

The video started playing and in it two people were making love.

 

“..Ahn~....s-sorry deaaaaaaaa…..dear…, I am  Master’s toy now and Master is rewarding...ahh...Masta~ more , more MORE!!”

 

A woman with a large bust and bottom was shaking in pleasure as a handsome man plowed her from behind. Needless to say the handsome man was none other then Akira and the woman was Watanabe’s ex-wife Mizuki.

 

“...Master~ Cum inside~~...Lets come together…” she moaned as Akira picked up his pace and her face underwent changes. Her eyes rolled to the back of her head and her sloppy  wet tongue was out like a bitch in heat.

 

“Ahn~...I am cummin cummin CUMMINg…..” 

 

*pause*

 

Akira had enough of that and paused the video. The man wanted to look away when it started but once his eyes landed on Mizuki’s face, he couldn’t look away. He had never seen such a lewd expression on her face, not even when he was making love with her.

 

Seeing the woman he loved being taken from behind should have made him disgusted but to his horror, his pants were feeling a bit tight and it turned out that he was getting hard watching his love being fucked by another man.

 

He couldn’t believe this was happening to him and his face morphed into a furious expression. Akira didn’t miss the change in the man’s face and discreetly pressed the button under his table.

 

The man, Watanabe lost his bearings finally having seen the rather stimulating video lashed out in anger towards Akira but before he could reach him, two strong pairs of hands grabbed him from behind.

 

It was the security guards summoned by Akira. He was surprised seeing the man lash out as he was digging a bigger hole for himself but he supposed it was to be expected.

 

“Hmm...What I showed you was a bit not safe for work you see...but with the stunt you just pulled, you sealed your fate Watanabe-san~..good luck finding work..”Akira finished with a smile on his handsome face.

 

The man had stopped struggling and had a hollow look on his face, the kind you would see on a person with nothing left to live for. The guards escorted his limp body and he was thrown out through the backdoor of the building and he just lay there without a care in the world.

 

He didn’t react even when a stray dog lifted its hind leg and started peeing on him. The warm liquid flowed down his face but he just lay there without a change in his expression except tears flowing down his eyes.

 

‘Oh...dear..it looks like he broke..So sad..’ Akira thought as he glanced at the spectacle from the higher ground.

 

Akira didn’t feel anything when looking at the sight.

 

“Stupid Watanabe..you lost the battle before you even began. The very moment you stopped vying for progress but instead settled with company money you had already lost. Years of living an easy life had corrupted your heart, with such a mentality, how could you hope to obstruct me?”

 

‘Still it was an entertaining experience toying with you...I haven’t had so much fun in a long time..’  he thought as he went back to work clearly in a good mood after ruining a man’s life in a single afternoon.

….

It was nearly dusk when Akira completed his work. He walked out of the building dressed in his suit. The sun had almost set giving the sky a deep orange hue, the streets were crowded and the city was bustling.

 

He walked the street with a confident gait attracting eyes to his back mostly of the other sex. The women saw his handsome face and looking at the smile on his face, they could tell he knew it too.

 

Akira was heading towards the subway to catch a train back to his apartment. He did have a car but with the recent increase in traffic, he decided to go by train even if he didn’t like crowded places besides the only difference between reaching early or late was that in one you were trapped in a box with wheels with a crowd and in the other case too you were in the same position only this time all the people had their own box.

 

As he was walking on the sidewalk, he felt a bit uneasy as though someone was looking at him.

 

Now he knew his face attracted “faces” and he was more than used to other’s gaze of adoration and envy but he could feel this one was different. It felt malicious, he looked around scanning his surroundings for anyone but he couldn’t find anything.

 

He was in a rather empty street as he was taking a shortcut to reach the subway station so he didn’t find anyone around. He contemplated whether to go some other way but in the end decided not to, ignoring the strange feelin he kept walking.

 

As he was walking near an alley, he heard the sound of a metallic object dropping. He paused for a second when he saw a 10 yen coin roll out from around the corner. 

 

He didn’t want to pick it up but his eyes did follow the coin as it kept rolling before coming to a stop on the quiet empty road. He shrugged and was about to continue walking when he suddenly felt something nearing his head.

 

Just before he could turn around…

*thunk* 

 

A sharp pain shot up his head as he was struck from behind. His vision grew blurry and the last thing he saw before he lost consciousness was the cold hard floor nearing his face.

15