Chapter 7 – The Start of the Insane Plan to Conquer the Whole World
176 1 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"A-are you really Sid?"

"Yes and no."

"What do you mean?"

"Look at me, look at what I'm wearing, look at how I'm talking. Do you really think I'm the same Sid?"

"N-no..."

"Exactly. Now from that thought process, do you understand why I'm Sid and not Sid at the same time?"

"I don't understand."

"Sigh, I'll explain the full details later. Now help me tie up these ropes."

"Yeah...."

Many things happened since the so-called 'battle'.

Sid found out about the infected people, and fortunately for them, he still had a quite sizeable amount of leftover vaccine doses.

Quickly administering the vaccine to the infected, he did so while grumbling again. And after some medical help from T, they were in a stabilized condition.

Without wasting more time, he quickly asked them to head back to the island, only to find out that they had no idea how to sail the ship in the first place.

Turns out, they were actually trapped on the ship. It drifted away while they were getting on the ship. And without knowing how to steer it back, they eventually decided to just lower the anchor, to wait for help.

Hearing what had occured, it baffled Sid how much they lacked logical thinking. Maybe them being taken as slaves took a toll on their way of thinking, that was what Sid thought.

And right now, Sid had to tow the ship back to shore.

While tying the ropes with Max and some few other teenagers, he had a sudden epiphany.

'That's it!!!! I know that I'm not going to fit anywhere in this new world, so why not create my own modern society, or well, advanced society if I was speaking from my first life's self.'

'Things like these diseases and other inconveniences of the past will surely be gone if I made a modern society.'

'And T is also perfect for the plan!! I mean, T's an AI specifically sent to colonize this world, according to their plans at least. So if I put two and two together, wouldn't that mean that I get conquer this world??'

'Hahahaha, gone are the days when I had no aim in life. And who knows, maybe I'll actually make myself a harem?'

'Does this also mean that I can corru- I mean, influence, them with my world's culture before the Someranians contacted us?'

While he continued imagining about elf incels and beastmen thots, Max and the others stared at him.

Why? Because he was weirdly giggling and sometimes talking to himself.

Little did they know, this was the start of an insane story. An insane story where one lone elf, became a megalomaniac that would soon change and conquer their world.

***

On the island, everyone was gathered.

"What's this about?"

"I honestly don't know, but they told me it was something important."

"Sigh, can I go back to sleeping?"

Everyone was confused. Even the people who gathered them, Max and the others from the ship, were confused.

"Test, 1, 2, 3. Is this on?"

Sid was on top of a giant rock, using his exosuit's built-in microphone to relay his words.

"As some of you guys know, I am Sid. Now, most of you were probably wondering why I brought you here. Well, the answer to that is this."

He pointed to the air above him.

Above him, a hologram appeared. T was the one who projected it, using one of its robot tentacles.

What was displayed on the hologram, was a slideshow presentation.

"How I Came to This World and What My Plans Are", was the title of the presentation. The title, was of course, in this world's common tongue.

For some of the slaves, or well, ex-slaves who couldn't read, they just had to listen to him reading the title.

"Now, let's start the presentation."

The people were confused as to what the actual hell was happening. Floating images and words were so unimaginably alien to them, that some of them had stomach aches from their intense panic. Luckily for them, Sid was calmly talking, so they calmed down.

"First of all, let me explain to you how I got here and the events that happened leading to this moment."

Following onwards, he then explained the whys and hows.

A few minutes later, he moved to the next topic, which was his plans for the future.

"And now, let me tell you guys and gals of what I'm pllaning to do from now on."

The ex-slaves had a bad hunch.

"Conquering this planet."

At first, they were confused. They didn't know what "Planet" means, similar to when Sid explained the mumbo jumbo of what lead him here. They of course didn't understand all these foreign and alien words that was coming from Sid's mouth.

But one thing they understood, was the conquering part of the sentence.

Some of them started to question what "Planet" meant.

And Sid replied with excitement.

"Planet means this world you all live in. Or rather, the tiny part of this world."

They started hurling insults and other words at him. To them, it was an outrageous claim.

"Conquering our world? Is this person insane?" Was what they were thinking.

And soon, more insults were hurled.

"Are you dumb?"

"Get a load of this bullshit."

"You dragged us here just to spew lies at us?"

"I am not joining this buffoonery."

"Are you stupid or stupid?"

The outrage lasted for awhile. And after it had settled down, Sid spoke through the mic again.

"Now now, I know you won't believe me, but please just stay for bit longer. I want to show you guys something. And if you're still not wanting to join me, you're free to go. But don't come crying for help when something happens, okay?"

Hearing that, they all decided to stay for a bit longer. Sid then played a video on the hologram.

It was a compilation of videos from before Earth became conquered. It showed how the humans on Earth interacted, did things, and enjoyed their lives.

Then, it took a turn. It showed the wars and the horrific events that happened to humanity. War, hunger, violence, the pandemic, etc.

Then, it took another big turn. The Someranian invasion. It showed the first contact, the retaliation of humanity, the huge scale invasion, humanity losing, and the advancements of humanity afterwards.

Nearing the end of the video, it showed different planets, different alien species, and of course, the different cultures of these aliens.

Silence reigned supreme. No one was talking. Everybody but Sid, was speechless.

The ex-slaves of course didn't understand the language the video used, but they understood the meaning behind it.

For some background of why Sid had the video, he actually took off after returning the ship to the island. He went back to the huge spaceship that crashed in the ocean, and connected T's data module to the ship's data storage. There, he found the thing he was looking for, the ship's data scraper. 

Every ship in the empire has one, it exists to scrape the internet's data before ships leave for long journeys. It was useful to do this because some ships would go out of a empire's radio signal range and they would have no access to the internet.

But with a data scraper, they could still access the internet, through the ship's personal network, albeit just a copy of the internet.

And that's where he found downloaded the slideshow presentation software, and the video.

Not long after the quietness, murmurs started, and a few people approached Sid.

"This is crazy, and we'd like to stay out of this."

They consisted of women around the age of 30, and they were waiting for the Navy Alliance to return them to their homes.

And so, Sid agreed to leave them out.

The others, stayed. Most of them were orphans and people who had their families killed by the pirates. They had no money and nowhere to go.

"Good good..."

Sid started talking like a schemer. Max who was beside him, finally realized what the meaning of him being Sid and not Sid at the same time was.

And thus, the gears of change were turning.

7