Arc 1 -Lost- Part 5
915 2 24
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The rays of sunlight shined through what little gaps they could from the towering trees around. Even though the spring season hadn’t long begun, the plant life had been quick to retake what winter once stole. No doubt such untamed forestry hadn’t made the journey any less tiresome for the party of ladies.

“These parts of the woods are rarely traveled through,” Lacey said while she rode on top her steed. Her legs and arms were encased in silver armor, as she wore a blue dress wrapped up in an armored corset. “not to mention there are very few villages too,” her blue hair tied in a ponytail swept back as she turned to speak to the two others. “I find it hard to think she’d be all the way out here.”

“According to the tracking spell, we’re definitely on the right track,” Marilyn replied. Riding beside her Marilyn held her palm open as a golden bracelet decorated with a single gem floated above it, both of which were enveloped in a pink light, which grew in intensity. Unlike the other two, she didn’t have any armor. She only had a white dress that had a short frilly end around her lush tights. The top of the dress fought to contain her huge chest, which jiggled endless as she rode the horse. A large white hat with a pointed top rested on her pink hair which flowed over her short cape.

“I swear! Moyra owes us big for coming all the way into the Werewoods to get her sorry ass,” Kayla complained as she swatted away a tiny floating jellyfish-like creature. Her chestnut hair was tied in a bun with a single bang that fell upon her the left of her face. Much like Lacey, she too also dawned armor on her legs and arms. She also wore a brown leather one-piece with a silver chest plate that covered her upper body.

“Fussing about it isn’t going to make it easier, you and I both know how she can be,” Lacey replied.

“Come on you two, she can be a little…hardheaded, but she’s a good person,” Marilyn tried to defuse the complaints of her two party members.

“Hardheaded huh? I know you consider her your friend Marilyn, but she’s-”

“Arrogant, eccentric, short-tempered, and a spoiled brat?” Kayla said as she interrupted Lacey.

“Indeed, what you said.” She immediately agreed with her.

“Is that how you two really see her?” with frowned brows Marilyn questioned the ladies before her. “I know she can be rash and stubborn sometimes, well a lot of times, but we’ve known each other for years…” she gripped the bracelet in her hands as she spoke, “when push comes to shove, she’ll do anything to protect others, that’s the kind of person she’s always been!” Her saddened expression shifted to an intense stare as the words left her mouth.

Silence took over the group as the two girls clad in armored dresses exchanged looks.

“I know you care for her Marilyn, but I honestly she’s… difficult to deal with,” Lacey soon broke the silence as she stared back at Marilyn.

“Then, why are you helping to find her?”

“Don’t get the wrong idea, the Queen requested that we find her.”

“Then it’s just for her Majesty…” Marilyn lowered her eyes as she spoke.

“Partly, after all as a knight maiden, it is both an honor and a privilege to see our Queen’s requests fulfilled.”

“Partly?”  she raised her eyes to look at Lacey.

She stared back at Marilyn, and with a smile on her lips, she responded, “Indeed, that’s not my only reason. It’s also to help a certain girl who’s been worrying about her.” Marilyn’s eyes widened as her she heard her words then a smile soon formed on her face as well.

“Then, Kayla what about you?” Marilyn posed the question to her sharp toughed friend.

“Huh?! W-Why are you asking all of a sudden?!” Kayla stumbled on her words as she heard Marilyn’s question.

“I’m just curious,” as she beamed a smile Marilyn continued, “Oh! Could it be you really do care about Moyra!”

“W-What?! Of course I don’t!” Kayla shouted out.

“Eh? Then is it because of me?”

“What?! N-no! Shut up!” Kayla’s face was dyed in red as she yelled, all the while both Marilyn and Lacey were dying of laughter at their group mate’s expression. “Anyway! Enough of that, we should be focusing on our objective and not wasting time on pointless talk.”

“Eh? What’s wrong with a little chitchat? It makes the trip more entertaining,” Marilyn voiced her complaint.

“Well, I think a little chat isn’t bad, but be sure not to get distracted and get us lost Mary,” Lacey interjected her point. The trio continued along with high spirits and gleeful voices, but it wouldn’t be long before all that changed.

 


 

The shadows grew long as a hint of orange stained the sky, after a full day of traveling it was soon time to make camp.  For all knew, the night was no time to wander the land especially not in the Werewoods. Though as she heard a familiar sound in the distance Lacey spurred her party to continue on for a little longer.

“It’s getting pretty loud, we’re almost there!” she said as a noise roared from ahead.

“It better be, honestly we should have made camp since earlier,” Kayla argued as she followed along.

“I-I’m dying…” Marilyn moaned out as a loud rumble sounded from her.

“Ah! I see it!” Lacey yelled as a smile appeared on her face.  A river and waterfall were soon in view, as they slowly rode up, there was no doubt this would be their site for camp tonight. “Alright it’s time to set up camp girls,” Lacey spoke as they all dismounted.

“Not bad, now I can finally have a decent bath after all these days,” Kayla said.

“Hey! I tried my best with the water spell baths,” Marilyn voiced back. The young women continued their little chat as they set up for the coming night.

 


 

“Ah, come on in! The water’s nice and warm.” Marilyn beckoned the others as she eased her body into the river.

“Give us a bit will you. These armor pieces weren’t made to just slip off you know,” Kayla said with an annoyed tone as she removed her chest plate. “That’s better, they really need to make these things more bust friendly.” her large boobs bounced out as the chest plate came off.

“Yeah… I agree…” despite Lacey’s words of agreement to Kayla, on the inside though, a sharp pain ran through her as she peered intensely at the well-developed peaks on her friend’s chest.

“Do you mind?” Kayla covered her breast as she spoke with a disgusted look on her face.

“Ah, my bad,” Lacey forced out a laugh. As the two stripped down to their remaining pieces of fabric, they finally headed to get their much-wanted bath. While they approached the water, the cheerful Marilyn stood up to welcome them. The water trailed off her naked body, and while she was younger than both Kayla and Lacey, her body was very much matured, in more ways than one. A sigh soon parted from Lacey’s mouth as she looked down at her own chest.

 


 

Deep below the surface, the sounds of the party entered its ears and a smile crept onto its face. The day neared its end and the time to feed was near. It seemed fortune was on its side this evening, as a full course meal had finally arrived just in time for dinner.

24