Chapter 8: Halloween
986 6 42
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I weaved through the campus crowd, cheerfully humming to myself. The weather had begun to turn a little colder all of a sudden, and I was bundled up in my favorite hoodie, hands resting in my pockets.

    I had just gotten out of my linguistics class, and I was heading over to hang out with Liv. Even knowing I was going to see her soon put me in a good mood.

    My classes were going pretty well too. I got an A- on my first math midterm, which was pretty good considering how incredibly boring the professor was. My linguistics professor seemed to like me, so that was cool too.

    After a few minutes of walking, I reached Liv’s dorm. I saw her across the lobby by the elevators, and after a moment she looked up from her phone and waved. I hurried across the room and went right into a big hug, and a little kiss on the lips.

    I asked, “How’s your day been?”

    She replied, “It was ok, but it’s better now that you’re here.”

    We held hands as we took the elevator up to the fourth floor. I told her about my linguistics class, where we had just learned about infixes. After a bit, the elevator dinged and we walked over and into her room.

    Liv’s room was super cute (much like her). She had little rainbow hearts on the walls, and she had pinned up different pictures of her with friends. There wasn’t a picture of me yet, but it sounded like we were gonna fix that soon. Normally I hated having my picture taken, but if it was for her I didn’t mind.

    We put on some background music (Liv was big into Carly Rae Jepsen right now) and sat on her bed, backs resting on the wall. She put one arm around me, and I snuggled my head against her chest. We kept chatting a bit, about our days and classes and plans.

    “Halloween is coming up soon,” Liv said, “Do you know what you wanna do for it?”

    I paused and thought, “Man, I haven’t done Halloween since I was a little kid. As a teenager I never had the motivation. I think it would be cute to do a couples costume.”

    She said, “Aww, yeah that would be super cute. We gotta think of some ideas, but I guess we have a couple weeks.”

    We lay there, just cuddling. She felt so warm and soft and nice. After a few minutes, she looked at me with an evil grin, and slipped her hand under my shirt. My nipples had gotten even more sensitive, and she knew just how to play with them.

    I arched me back a little, trying not to moan. She stripped off her top and pants, got on her hands and knees above me, and started kissing me passionately. I reached my hand around and gave her butt a good squeeze.

    We stayed in that position for a few minutes, Liv teasing me as I ran my hands all over her body. I especially liked her thighs, they felt so strong and soft and vulnerable.

    We rearranged, with Liv stripping off her underwear and lying back on the bed with her legs spread. I gently took her clit into my mouth, sucking and spelling out letters with my tongue. I ran my hands over her chest and stomach, stopping along the way to massage her breasts.

    As I really got into it, Liv began gasping and writhing, trying to remain quiet so her neighbors couldn’t hear. I put one hand over her mouth, running the other along her beautiful legs. Her quiet moans intensified, and she gasped out, “I’m coming.”

    I took my head out from between her thighs, and we cuddled with her as the big spoon. It was extremely comfy.

 I still had most of my clothes on. Liv was totally willing to reciprocate during sex, but so far I had felt too self-conscious to let her see everything. I had this stupid fear that maybe if she saw me naked, she’d realize how I lacked curves and had a weird looking thing between my legs. Last time we had talked about it, she promised that that wouldn’t happen and said I was adorable no matter what. I guess she also had some, um, experience with both men and women, so she could definitely figure out what felt good for me. I guess I wasn’t ready though. I would just have to work up to it.

 

---

 

    I tugged at the fabric of my Halloween costume, wishing it would cover a little more. Liv and I had decided to be Zelda and Gerudo Link respectively. I don’t know how she convinced me to wear something that left my entire stomach exposed, but here we were. Well, we hadn’t left my dorm room yet, so I guess I would find out what other people thought later.

    I looked at myself in the mirror as Liv finished adjusting the long blonde wig she had bought for her Zelda costume. I actually looked all right. We bought the costumes online so it wasn’t the greatest material in the world, but it wasn’t super cheap and plasticky either. Liv meanwhile was looking cute as hell, with her blue top and fake Sheikah Slate.

    She looked me over and gave an approving thumbs and a little kiss. We gathered our stuff and headed out, walking over to a party some friends of Liv’s were throwing off-campus. Along the way we saw lots of other people in costume, some of whom were somehow already drunk.

    The party turned out to be pretty nerdy and low-key, which was just fine with me. I didn’t want to be surrounded by frat bros and loud music anyway. I ended up grabbing a bottle of cider and playing “Betrayal at House on the Hill,” which seemed like a suitably spooky game.

    One of the other players, a pale skinny guy named Alex, told me, “I really like your costume. Link in Breath of the Wild is really cute.” I suggested, “You could try dressing up like this some time,” but he shook his head and said, “I don’t think I have the courage to do something like that.”

    Liv and I spent the next few hours hanging out and eating snacks and playing games. Eventually, it started getting late, and we walked back to the dorms together. Basically everyone we passed this time was drunk, but I guess that was to be expected late on Halloween.

    We parted ways as I walked into the lobby of my dorm building. I went over towards the elevators and saw that Kevin was waiting by them. I didn’t really feel like talking to him, but I gave him a polite, “Hi.” He said, “Hey!” in return, and I noticed that he seemed a little drunk. Well, a lot drunk.

He walked towards me a bit and said, “Sam, I have something important to tell you.” I backed away a little and said, “Does it have to be right now?” Something about this just felt weird.

He blurted out, “Sam I think you’re really hot and I love how nerdy you are and I wish that you would be my girlfriend.” Fuck, I did not want to deal with this drunk guy right now, and I sure as hell didn’t want to be his girlfriend.

I said, “Uh, actually I think I forgot something outside,” and left the scene. The thought of being his girlfriend made my skin crawl, and not in a fun spooky way. Fortunately, he didn’t try to follow me or anything. Well, I guess this answered the question of what Kevin thought about me. Ugh.

42