Chapter 1. Truth or Dare GONE WRONG!
1.7k 18 34
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 1:

              Truth or Dare GONE WRONG!

"You think this is funny?" An angry yet sexy voice speaks to Cam, drawing her gaze away from the curvy body of the voice's owner, and making her forget the horrible taste in her mouth, as her eyes meet a pair of purple colored eyes, a shade she's never seen in real life.

"...huh?" Cam says, like the dumb ass she is, and the hateful glare of the beautiful genie in front of her deepens as she crosses her arms in front of her chest.

"Oh, so you are rude and retarded?" She says mockingly, and stares at Cam, her eyes conveying to Cam that she is waiting for an answer other than 'huh?'.

"..." However, Cam ignores her and turns behind her, meeting Hana's, her best friend, expectant eyes. "Hey, Hana?" She call out.

"HEY! How DARE you ignore me?!" The genie cries out, but Cam ignores her further, waiting for Hana to answer.

"Hm? How do you feel? Did it taste good? Did it taste funny?" Hana asks Cam eagerly.

"Do... Do you not see-" With her finger, she points behind her, "-That?"

"I am NOT 'That'!" The genie cries out again, but Cam still ignores her.

"What do you mean by 'That', Cam?" Hana asks after a snort or a laugh, you never know with this girl, she always had a habit of snorting randomly and a bad laugh.

Cam looks behind her again, meeting the eyes of the blue-skinned genie staring daggers at her, and after making sure she is there, she turns her head back to Hana.

"STOP IGNORING MEEEE!" The genie shouts at Cam, her voice a shrill, piercing scream. Cam winces at the loud noise but still ignores it.

"Hana, do you not see the 9 foot tall, blue-skinned, thic-thighed, purple-eyed female genie behind me?" Cam asks with a deadpan tone.

Hana makes a face, and doesn't answer, instead, she turns to Ana and Lana, Hana's twin sisters who are two years younger than Cam and Hana but are still Cam's other best friends.

"Girls, she is seeing things now. what did you give her again?" Hana asked, and Ana, the blue-eyed blonde beauty started giggling.

"I found that old oil lamp in Grandma's attic yesterday, and next to it that bottle of vodka, they were both covered in an inch of dust," Ana said, still giggling.

"Yea and the idiot tried wiping it with her sleeve immediately, thinking a genie would come out of it, but she only got her dress dirty and mom yelled at her!" Lana, the green-eyed blonde beauty, chimed in, causing Ana's face to grow red, and her head to drop.

"Wow!" Hana exclaimed suddenly, "You found it at Nana's? Holy shit, this thing is old, I heard that she stopped drinking when she was 25, that was 85 years ago, so if she had that since then, this might be over a 100 years old!" 

"You made me drink a century-old vodka?! In, possibly, a century-old fucking oil lamp?!" Cam cris out, shock, and disgust painting her face.

"Haha-kyaaaaaaa" Ana starts to laugh, but her laugh is shortly cut off as her eyes widen, looking not at Cam, but behind her, and she starts screaming, her face morphing into one of absolute horror.

"WHAT? What happened?!"

"Ana, are you okay?!"

Lana and Hana are both started by her, but when she points with a shaky finger behind Cam, they both look toward where she's pointing, and their faces take on the same look as their sister's.

Cam looks behind her and sees that the pretty genie from a few seconds ago is gone, in her place, is something she could only call a demonic being.

What she sees is a 12 feet giant being, made of veiny muscles, their skin colored black, with ugly strips of red and purple. The beautiful face before has now turned into an ugly thing, eyes blood red, and the mouth is wide open, drooling and displaying 2 rows of razor-sharp teeth.

Cam takes on the same look of horror her friends have, then, the thing starts speaking, its voice seething with anger.

"INSOLENT MORTALS! FIRST YOU DROWN MY RESIDENCE IN YOUR DISGUSTING HUMAN DRINKS! AND WHAT DO YOU DO AFTER THAT? YOU DARE IGNORE ME! MULTIPLE TIMES! AND TO TOP IT ALL OFF, YOU DARE CALL MY HOME AN OIL LAMP! ENOUGH! IF THE RULES DOESN'T ALLOW ME TO KILL YOU, THAT DOESN'T MEAN I CAN'T MAKE YOU SUFFERRRRR!" The geni-... What used to be the genie finished, and with a wave of her arm, something clicked, while something else shifted, and crack formed in reality.

Cam felt her body being lurched forward, backward, and sideways. It was as if she is being pulled from every direction around her, and her body going along with all the pulls at the same time.

Her vision starts distorting, and she feels her stomach's content asking to be let out.

Up became down, and down became forward.

Cam's brain was overwhelmed, and she fell from her chair, landing on all fours, and throwing up her lunch, probably with some of her breakfast too.

Colors were all mixing together as everything around her started to warp, causing a rainbow-colored vortex to form around her.

Cam's body finally decided to ignore the pulls from all other directions, and choose forward only.

Her mind eased a little, thinking that the worst part was over, only to be suddenly overwhelmed again as she was thrown through the rainbow vortex at what she could only assume to be the speed of light.

Cam could feel every bone in her body break as her muscles were torn apart, her limps disconnecting from her body as she shat and pissed herself.

It felt like years to Cam, but what she didn't know was that it only took a mere moment, and then all was done with.

The room was back to normal, the genie was nowhere to be found, along with her 'home', and the room Cam was in with her friends no longer had any people in it.

.

34