Chapter 1
39 1 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Ugh"<Williams>

Tall grass as far the eye can see. The cold wind blew moving the grass to its  tune. Clouds leisurely moving along the blue sky. Rubbing my hands together to keep away the cold wind.

"Rubbert! Rubbert!"<Williams>

Looking around the surroundings I could not see him. There was only green grass.

'Did he left me?'<Williams>

There is grass, grass, and more grass as . Searching all around me, but I could not find Rubbert.

"Huff, Huff, Huff, Where are you Rubbert!?"<Williams>

*Chirp, chirp

"Rubbert!"<Williams>

As if protesting my hug Rubbert squirmed his way out of my arms. I clean the cold tears on my cheeks.

"Do not leave me like that! I was worry"<Williams>

*Chirp, Chirp

He sat on my left shoulder and pointed his left wing in front of me.

"Did you find something?"<Williams>

==================================================

                                                         !Quest!

Please keep secret that you have been summoned from another world by Urkus.

Description: It seems that the  Black cult has already infiltrated within the ranks of the church. I apologize for my blunder and oversight.

Reward:

Weapon lottery ticket( Bronze) x1

Status Concealment Vx1

                                                       <<ACCEPT>>

==================================================

Click on the button a Bronze color paper strip appeared. On the back of the ticket it had the instructions on how to use it.

"I just have to rip it in halve"<Williams>

*Chirp, Chirp

Rubbert extended one of his wings and I started to glow yellow.

"Did you cast magic? Is it for the lottery ticket?"<Williams>

*Rip

The tickets become light dots that gather together into a big white ball. It looks quite fluffy.  When I touched the ball it became a glass bottle with white liquid. It gave the impression of medicine,but it had the radiance of a glow stick.

"What is this?"<Williams>

With a gesture Rubbert pointed at the bottle as if he wanted to drink it.  Plup, A sweet fragrance came out of the bottle. As if the bottle was a thief it robbed all the attention of Rubbert.  I held the bottle until Rubbert drank the whole bottle. Satisfied Rubbert flew and rested on my head.

==================================================

                                                      Quest

Please arrive at the nearest city before it gets dark.

Description: There should be a city going straight or following the road. It would take you around 3 to 4 hours to arrive walking. Please arrive before it gets dark since monsters get more active at night.

Reward:

10 Silver coins

Failure penalties:

None

                                             <<ACCEPT>>  <<DECLINE>>

==================================================

"I accept"< Williams>

My feet hurt from all the walking and this clothes are itchy. I have been scratching my whole body. Still, Rubber looks quite peaceful sleeping on my arms.  It was quite difficult to walk without dropping him to the ground. 

A wall stood far away from me.  It was made of white stone. Many people could be seen entering the gate. As I was getting closer and closer to the gate I noticed people walking in groups. Some of them were wearing robes and holding a staff, others had swords and leather armor.  With a slash or fireball the rabbit turns into light after it is killed.

"Woah!"<Williams>

The wall was taller than my house.  The wall is so tall that I could see the towers touching the sky .  To pass inside people form in a line and wait their turn for the guard to check them. The line moved at a slowed pace since the guard was doing a dilegen job.

Each time the guard moved the metal armor would make a clang . Most of the guards are wearing a full set of worn out metal amor. Some dents can be seen on the armor. With a pike the guards stood there guarding the entrance to the city. If it weren't for the armor they would have looked cool.

Different people gather in line. In the line people wearing luxurious clothes can be seen. In contrast people wearing clothes worse than mine are in the line. Tails, ears, scales, and feathers can be noticed on some people. 

"Did you hear that the Bujumbia kingdom waged war on Brinosian. It seems one of the ministers of this country tried to kill the son of the Bujumbia King"<Stranger>

"Does bastards.  I hope they do not end up closing up their borders for the mistake of that greedy minister. It would be bad for my profit"<Stranger>

These two strangers continue talking all the way to the entrance.  

'Do I have enough money? I hope things do not get to expensive as the two have been saying.'<Williams>

"Hey, kid do you have a identification"<Guard>

"Uhh, no"<Williams>

"That would be a  silver coin and please step over there to ask you some questions"<Guard>

 Checking my body to see where the money was. I notice the small leather bag. Carrying Rubbert on my arm I opened the bag.It was pitch black.

"Hurry!, up kid. Do you see you are holding the line"<Guard>

An irritated expression spread through his face. 

"Sorry"<Williams>

Putting my hand inside the bag I could not feel anything. It was as if my whole arm would fit inside the bag.

'Where are they? Where are they?  Where are the coins?'<Williams>

I could feel something solid and cold. It was a small silver coin. I gave it to the guard. After that I open the small wooden door. Inside the small room was a table and two chairs.

 " please sit down. I will ask you some question please answer them the best you can"<Guard>

"Okay"<Williams>

I look down at the table and grab my pants with one of my hands. I could feel sweat forming on the palms of my hands and forehead.

"Do be so tense. If you answer them truthfully nothing will happen. First question, What is your name and how old are you?"<guard>

"I am nine and my name is Williams" <Williams>

"See, nothing difficult. Now then, Where did you came from"<Guard>

"I came from....."<Williams>

Words would not come out of my mouth.  I tried repeatedly to say that I came from 'another world', but nothing came out.

"I do not know"<Williams>

I took my gaze out of the guard face and started to look down. I looked at Rubbert who was still sleeping.

"I see. Where there any landmarks that you remember?"<Guard>

".....No.."<Williams>

"Then how did you arrive here?"<Guard>

"I walk from the grass fields to here"<Williams>

He took a stone plate from behind me and put it on the table.

"This is a truth plate. If this table breaks it means you are telling a lie. Place your hand on the tablet"<Guard>

My whole body was trembling from fear that my journey would end here. My eyes burn as if I had put soap on them. With all my might tried to hold my tears back.

‘Will my journey end lock behind jail?’<Williams>

"Are you a spy, assassin, or any way shape or form affiliated with another country?"<Guard>

"N...o"<Williams>

"Sorry, do not cry. that I had you to go through this. Here you go, this is your temporary pass. I recommend that you go to the guild tomorrow. For now go find yourself a inn to rest"<Guard>

Walking out of the room I head down the lit roads. Post light kept the dark from crawling into the road.  Houses had their lights turn on and doors close. 

The wooden sign on the top of the store read 'cat eye inn'. It had a small cat on the sign. Inside the store was quite loud. There were quite a lot of people talking and shouting while they either drink or eat. 

Behind a desk stood a woman with cat ears. She looked like she was older than my mother,but with a more gentle expression.

"Um.. excuse me?"<Williams>

"Uh, Ah, How might I help you?"<Cat_lady>

"Could I rent a room?"<Williams>

"That would be ten small copper coins"<Cat_lady>

I gave her a silver coin

"Here you go nine large copper coins and the key for your room. Please remember that in the morning we serve breakfast"<Cat_lady>

My room was completely dark. I could barely tell where the bed was. The bed was hard wood and it did not have any pillows. Closing the door I could only see my hands and Rubbert that I place next to me.

==================================================

                                                          Quest

                                    Registrate at the adventurers guild

Description: Please go to the adventurers guild and obtain a license . It will server as an identification when you want to enter to cities

Reward:

10 silver coins

Item ticket(Bronze)x1

 

Failure: 

None

                                               <<ACCEPT>>  <<DECLINE>>

==================================================

I already have writting five chapters, but it will take me sometime to post them. I am not very good at grammar.

0