ch.4
105 2 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

( Inglouse show me the way for a big room with high mana circulation.)

<Turn left then take the tenth exit.>

 

After reaching the room, the sage started preparing for the enormous divine-grade magic circuit.

 

He drew runes and magic circuits, on the walls in the walls, on the floor in the floor and air and space, absolute perfection.

It’s good, too good, in fact, it’s unsettling to look at it.

 

After twelve hours he was finally done with the construction circuit.

 

And he finally began using the materials given to him by the law god, Orichalcum string, Tartarite alloy, Celeneegil alloy, all went into the perfect construction circuit, and the circuit lit up with life constructing a far more complex and detailed circuit.

The last component was a divine shard placed at the heart of the circuit.

 

Then, it surged with power, expanding his senses to his domain he found miasma from all over the world surge with great force into the divine circuit. Then watched as that grate mount of miasma was transformed into pure high-grade mana.

 “Inglouse make sure to take forty percent of the daily yield into our storage.”

< yes, master.>

 

(Matt let me in, please.) her voice is like the song sage's voice to my ears, making me instantly forget my fatigue (right away love.)

 

Taking control of the dungeon. I opened a path to the sea and let her in, the water was discarded outside.

“Matt!” When I finally lay my eyes on her I see her running toward me with her brightest of smiles. I open my arms and enjoy her embrace.

 

“Leia I missed you how was school.”

 

“It was so fun!” she answers happily “I can see you've been busy building a dungeon, how did you manage to make the mana density so high?”

“Doesn’t matter I will tell you later, love what do you say we go on a date?”

“A date! I would love to!, but I have some errands to run maybe we can do them together first?”

God, her energy is infectious.

“Of course, let me change my clothes. I don't think these robes fit this world.” I said feeling a smile creep its way across my face.

“Oh yes! Let me change too,” she said, eyeing her blouse and skirt.

“Why you look cute wearing that?” to be fair my wifey is always cute.

“Well, I need to be more than cute for our first date in a while.”She spoke with a happy giggle.

Well, I can't lie, I love it when she dresses up.

 

And so we separated, Leia quickly flew back to her home while I began getting dressed

 

What to wear  

Just then Inglouse came with a suggestion 

Requesting persimmon to make the needed clothes

Why not who knows how it will look

Permission granted

As soon as Inglouse received permission he began making the clothes out of glass

It waved itself into beautiful silver patterns and floral shapes finally being formed into a white dress shirt. Then, a pair of blue pants with simple yet tasteful patterns. Finally, an imitation leather belt and a pair of white shoes. Of course, all the patterns are made of disguised runes and magic circles.

Huh, it looks great.

“I love it Inglouse” just as he finished speaking the clothes wrapped around him putting themselves on.

And so with his clothing issue done he contacted his wife 

( “Love are you ready yet?”)

(“No, not yet I will be ready by the time you arrive.”)

I guess I am picking her up from her home. Wonder how her parents are like.

And so through the butterfly bracelet, he knew where to go. But instead of simply flying there he chose to go through tunnels made by inglouse during its expansion of the dungeon.

After fifteen minutes of flying through the tunnels, he was met with a glass plain on its other side was what looked like a park, passing through it and turning only to find it camouflage to look like the surrounding trees in the green barrier,

And so he began his stroll toward her house.

The houses were all well-built. Vehicles moved past on four wheels, clean and well made.

 And to think all of this is made without magic. It’s not like he never saw such quality before his land and towns looked much better, it's the lack of mana in it all that struck at his curiosity.

He finally reaches the house.

It was three stories tall. Invisible to the naked eye was protection and reinforcement spells cast at the beautiful house, from the garden to the walls, star mana giving the house a bright and warm atmosphere.

The feeling filled him with ease and nostalgia. He could do nothing but smile.

He walked toward the front door, trusting that none of the traps will trigger. and reached the door

“Coming!” Called a beautiful motherly voice. Soon, the door was opened by a beautiful woman who was a spitting image of Leia. He would have thought her to be her true birth mother if he didn’t know any better.

She immediately went to scoop him up, he was so stunned that it was too late when he noticed her arms.

“Awwwwww! You’re just so cute I can’t believe you are actually an old sage!”

“Wha-WHAT!” he squirmed away from her grasp “How do you know that? Did Leia tell you?” 

He looked at the woman full of confusion.

“Of course, we know. Leia told us the whole story.” She answered teasingly, looking at the freaked out kid.

He took in a deep breath and calmed himself.

“Where is Leia? Mises?”

“Alexa, Leia is getting ready in her room, come in, let's have some tea while we wait.”

“Excuse me then.”

They went into the reception. Matt looked around at all the familiar magical contraptions he is used to.

But all of them were touched by technology in some way. “Interesting. Is all of this Leia's work? if so she has improved amazingly while we were separated.”

“No, my husband Edward and Leia worked together.”

I would love to meet that man. 

“Just sit right here.” she pointed toward a comfortable looking seat, one of the four surrounding a coffee table. “I will be right back with the tea.”

  It didn’t take more than five minutes before Alexa was back with two steaming cups of tea.

“How many sugar cubes would you like”

“Just one is enough for me” and so Matt was handed a cup of tea.

With just a sip, he was filled with nostalgia. A peculiar memory resurfaced, one of his favorite places, a hill overlooking a great town, the place of his birth, and where he learned his first spell.

His childhood friend and maid sitting next to him.

++===++

“What do you think of this place Ann.” asked the young boy.

“I believe that it is beautiful sir Matthew” smiled young maid and answered  

“I told you before Ann call me matt when we are alone,” he told her with about 

And in an act unthinkable for a normal maid she ignored him.

“Tea is ready sir” and changed the subject. Of course, she is only acting in such a way because no one else is around.

“Ah yes, tea! Your tea is the best ann.” he received the cup from her and took a sip.

++===++

“It is okay to cry let it all out” spoke Alexa  her arms around the crying body of the small sage 

He snapped back into reality only to find himself in a motherly embrace and with an empty cup of tea.

“I am okay now Alexa let me down,” he spoke with a muffled voice and jumped off her lap

“Awww but you were so cute like that.” spoke a teasing Alexa.

  Walking toward the stairs leading upstairs, Matt yells.

“Leia came already or I will take Alexa out on the date instead!”

“MOM, what did I tell you about seducing matt?” Yelled Leia from upstairs in jest.

“Oh my oh my please forgive me, I did not expect him to be this cute.” She spoke with an elegant laugh.”

“I am ready!” Came Leia’s voice from upstairs.

As soon as he laid eyes on her his breath is stolen away 

Leia came down the stairs. Her elegantly braided hair fluttered with every step. A frilled white blouse trimmed with golden string covered in the embroidery of roses danced as she came down.

And a frilly mini skirt lined with the same golden string and simple white knee-length stockings.

She had no makeup on and they both knew she never needed it.

“How do I look, love?” She asked with a smug smile.

Snapping out of a daze, he is struck with the perfect answer.

Actions speak louder than words.

With inhumanly fast movement he picked her up and stole her lips, after a second of confusion she opened her mouth welcoming his tongue And so they enjoyed a long breathless kiss.

Only interrupted by the annoyed voice of Alexa.

“Are you two going to go on a date or will you spend the day kissing in front of me?” 

“Ah sorry about that miss Alexa, my wife is just too cute” answered Matt in place of the wheezing apple red Leia.

“Ya ya, off you two go,” she said while waving off the two love birds.

“So Leia where are we going?” asked Matt ready to start a day of fun

Leia takes a moment to catch her breath, after all, unlike Matt, she still needs air.

“We. We are going to an amusement park.” with every word Leia absorbs a gulp of air.

“Mirror Island? That shady place again?” asked Alexa, her voice full of worry.

”Don't worry mom it's not like anything can happen to us” Said Leia full of confidence.

”don't worry it's not like I will let anything happen to my wife.” No, that mistake will never be repeated, I vow to the goddess of love.

What snapped him from his thoughts was a soft embrace from his side.” It's okay love it wasn't your fault.” he looked her in the eyes only to be entrapped by her loving smile. Just as he starts to lean closer to-

”don't you two dare to start kissing again” an unexpectedly cold voice comes from Alexa.

“Ah! Sorry, let's go Leia!” he spoke hastily.

“Yes! let’s go.” Answered Leia excitedly

But first 

“Mis Alexa please accept this humble gift”

He started making an elegant necklace in the air in front of her.

”It's a talisman of protection,” he said, placing the necklace around her neck. 

“Wow it's so pretty Matt thank you.” She said looking wide-eyed at the magic necklace 

“And this to sir Edward” saying so he hands a black ring.

“Let's go already!” and so Matt was pulled away by an impatient Leia.

sorry for the wait uni started

2