chapter 8 Resonance. part: one
66 4 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

He could feel two things with relatively high magic power coming from the distance. 

With a flick of his fingers barriers more mighty than the most robust of castle walls sprung around Leia. 

With a flick of his wrist, he summoned his armaments of battle. All of it made completely with obsidian and metallic glass. He disabled the colors of his skin to its normal black having no need for it in the battle. And changed his clothes into comfortable robes filled with magic circles 

<<Let the foolish burn in a storm of fury>> by his command a storm of obsidian dust exploded into existence, moving at high speed ready to grind the enemy into dust.

And so with a great rumble, the dessert split to reveal two monstrous figures. Pearl white scales adored their bodies. Eyes of red rubies looked with undiscussed hostility. Opening their great mouths the dessert dragons roared. Sending a great gust of sand towards Matt ready to rip him apart. Only to be met with walls of metallic glass, completely stopping the assault. 

With a swing of his arm, his great storm sprung forwards ripping only one into nothing but dust instead of the intended two dragons. The other dragon was protected by a concept barrier.

“How annoying” Matt could not stop himself from muttering as he watched the dusted dragon being revived.

Just as he was about to restrain and rip them apart. A beam of star mana distended from the sky like a god's wrath. Covering the two dragons in heavenly might. Yet when the attack ended there was still one living dragon, standing in a crater of molten glass.

Inspecting The mana around the revived dragon he finally saw thru the trickery of the goddess.

“Leia looks like we need to resonate to pass this challenge”

“Yes yes, matt I am not blind. And tears won't stop me from sensing mana” Leia shot back to his side.

She was dressed for battle with many stars and halos drifting around her in orbits. Her aurora expanded with the fury of a dying star.

“Beautiful as always my love” he spoke, happy to see his wife looking so fierce.

She drew herself into his embrace while looking into his eyes “and you are as handsome as ever my beloved” while saying so she brought her lips to his.

And so magic thumbed alight around them

Glass and stars mixing together to create something truly unique to them.

With a burst similar to that of a supernova, glass was formed.

Radiating with light and outshining the suns above. The world was forced into a roar of acknowledgment. They worked together. Shaping the highly volatile material into a blade.

And with the speed of a solar flare, the solar shard was launched towards the approaching dragons. Evaporating them before the shard torched any of them as the desert itself was turned into a sea of glass.

Yet the causes of such phenomena were too engrossed in their kiss to head it any thought.

With its objective done the solar shard shot towards one of the suns above the desert ready to be used once more at a later time.

In place of the dragons were two cores left and ignored by the two as they collapsed into a bed that mysteriously appeared before them. yet They gave it no heed as they were burned with lust and passion.

 

Announcement
next part will be the smut you can skip if you want ;3 you dirty lil reader ;333
1