Chapter 13 – Giving In & Giving Up
293 2 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
CW: Ambiguously Consensual & Unconsensual Sexual Situations

Kiran

I operated solely on instinct.

I flew effortlessly, riding gusts of wind as they came. I was once again, wandering without a purpose. My head was too full of someone else’s thoughts. The land was empty of people, which helped, but I was still tempted to lay bare my desires upon each unsuspecting soul I flew over.

The night and clouds covered my presence to any eyes pointed up, but I wanted them to see me. I desperately wanted an excuse to let loose.

That was all Kira. Kira was my flesh and blood. She took my fleeting desires and wants and things that I didn’t even fully know I needed and made them concrete powerful obsessions. All of the abstract and fuzzy things Kiran wondered about, Kira made actionable.

Which was why I found myself circling over campus again. It hadn’t taken long to arrive above my dorm, but by then something had enraptured me. I kept going south, breathing in the intoxicating smells of the city.

It was evening and the eligible members of society were out imbibing in the bustling downtown.

With my senses dialed up to 11, I could feel pockets of arousal, confusion, lust, fear, boredom, and excitement. I could discern between subtly different visual cues, sounds, and smells. It would have been overwhelming if my ability to process and apply that information hadn’t also increased.

The surge of understanding felt like a high that somehow made me more sober at the same time. Patterns in actions and behavior were revealed to me and it was temptingly easy to leverage them for my own benefit.

Kira was having a field day, and it took the part of me that was Kiran to make my desires concrete before she could twist them.

Even still, I felt so lost and without connection that even the Kiran part of me apathetically handed Kira a free pass.

I landed in an empty alley. For a split second, even the Kira half of me paused. Could I really walk out looking like I did? I pressed up against the brick wall as a group of drunk college kids walked by. They were dressed in punchy primary colors, some in overalls, some in tunics. The group looked like a collection of video game characters.

I had been so absorbed in my own problems for the past few days that I had forgotten this was the weekend before Halloween.

I inspected my wings and curved horns that sat atop my head like a crown. They looked real, but amidst an already drunk crowd, no one was likely to notice.

I tossed my dark hair over my shoulder and confidently strode out into the masses.

Instantly, I was getting looks. Many were men who were first drawn to my wings, but then to my torn shirt and leggings. I realized that my tattered wardrobe might have added to the demoness aesthetic as the rips in the fabric put my tits and ass on display. If I hadn’t lived through them, I might have thought they were an intentional fashion statement.

I strode down one of the busier streets and saw many costumed students in line for one particular club.

Without a care, I walked up to the bouncer, cutting the line.

“Hey miss, you gotta go to the back,” the bouncer said, though his gaze was on my chest.

“I think I’m just going to go in if that’s okay.”

The man blinked and nodded absentmindedly, but put out a hand to stop me when I started to cross the threshold.

“I still need an ID.” He shifted up to meet my eyes.

I didn’t have one, but fuck him. I didn’t need one.

I leaned in close to his ear. “If you let me in, I’ll make it up to you,” I whispered.

The man smiled lazily and motioned for me to pass. I planted a kiss on his cheek and felt the effect that I had on him when my skin came into contact with his. I smiled, finding pleasure in the fact that he wanted more and I had the power to withhold it.

Even more light left his eyes, but I was past caring. After what I had done to Audry, even my Kiran side felt like there was no point in holding back.

It was time that I embraced the monster I had become.

I strode into the club and music pounded through my bones. I let out a breath, happy to lose myself in the bliss of the crowd.

I didn’t need drinks to feel good, just the people around me. I could smell their feelings so thoroughly I was practically feeling them myself. Even walking amongst them was one hell of a drug, but I wanted more. I looked around and noticed how out of place I was, staying so still.

I had never danced in public, much less at a place like this. Kiran’s anxiety rose up inside me, but I quieted it down.

The beat pulsed through me, and I nodded in time with it. My eyes closed and I let the music take me. It was so loud, that it drowned out the sounds of those nearby. Muffling one of my senses felt nice when everything was so sharp. I swayed my shoulders from side to side, letting movement claim more of my body. Soon my hips were moving and my hair was flying. I jumped when the beat dropped and certain parts of my body jiggled.

It felt good to move like that and I followed the feeling. Moving my hips bounced my ass in turn. I felt so alive and ran my hands from my hair down to my legs.

People were constantly moving around me, often bumping into me or sliding past me. A few guys fell into my gravitational pull. They didn’t circle around me aggressively, but instead fought each other through unspoken language, each trying to get closest to me.

I couldn’t hide my smile. It was cute the way they were throwing themselves at me. I turned to the boldest of them and flashed him a smile. He smiled back and I draped my arms over his neck. He planted hands on my waist and I let his motions drive mine.

We were more still than I had been, and though the boy had been boldest at first he floundered once given a chance. I didn’t mind, happy for the attention.

His friend came up behind me. My smile shifted into a smirk. I leaned back, pulling the first boy with me. I draped one arm behind me, wrapping it around the newcomer.

I was sandwiched between the two and was delighted that neither seemed to care about the presence of the other. The guy behind me pressed himself into my backside. I welcomed the closeness, grinding my ass into him.

I felt him begin to firm up. It was intoxicatingly warm. The guy I was facing took a step forward, and matched my movements, grinding into me from the front. The boys pinned me between them, each trying to be the dominant force.

It was laughable. They postured so much hetero-masculine energy to win my favor, but I was barely a curtain keeping them from each other. Not that it mattered to me. I was the one using them, not that they knew it.

The two increased the veracity of their motions while keeping the same speed, thrusting into me with each gyration. I held back a laugh at how pornographic we were getting. I felt each of their manhood like a bone that urged to press into me.

My urge to laugh became an urge to moan. The music drowned out all other sounds and I let heavy breaths escape me.

What the three of us were doing could barely be called dancing anymore. It was a sensual entangling of limbs that only the presence of clothing kept from being sexual.

I had stopped paying attention to the two, fluttering my gaze between closed eyes and the lights of the club on the ceiling. When I finally looked at the one whose face I could see, the personality was gone, even though the intention and intensity were there.

He was a blank slate as I took what made him whole with each thrust that he gave me. The one behind me could only be the same.

Honeyed warmth again spread through me. It hid my mundane feelings under layers of viscous pleasure. It was harder and harder to think about the guilt that I carried when the reward for my actions was so immediate.

My body worked with my lurid intentions. I had been wet for quite some time, but it was becoming apparent to the two grinding into me. My body craved more and without needing to wish it so, the men under my spell were inherently willing to give it.

I pulled away from them and they followed me like diligent hounds who had hold of my scent. I found a corner and let them press me into it.

The three of us operated on a plane beyond words or even concrete thought. As fragments of wants floated into my mind, my playthings moved to make them a reality. Their lips were on mine. Their hands were on my breasts, my waist, my hips, my ass, and pressed into my clit all before I realized it was what I wished.

The two of them became one entity across two bodies. They pleased and pleasured as one, controlled by my mere whim.

I lost myself to the thing I had brought forth, no longer cognisant of my surroundings. Were people watching us? Were they avoiding us? Were they waiting to join in? I had no clue.

All that I knew was that I kept wanting more. I needed more. The two men had given me almost all of themselves, but the most critical piece was left and I craved it beyond my own understanding.

And yet, even through the lust and the drive, some shred of me wanted to hold onto dignity. Maybe on some level, I wanted to be stopped and gave the world an opportunity. Or perhaps I wanted privacy and some part of me knew that taking the final piece would be a bit too distasteful for mortal eyes. So, I pulled myself away from the robotic groping and easy bliss.

My legs were weak with desire, but strong with someone’s power. I dragged a hand along the wall to ground myself as I pulled my thralls with the other. Again, I cut the line, without so much as a snicker of protest from those waiting.

One of my thralls opened the door and the other hoisted me into his arms. I wrapped around his midsection, pressing into him while he supported me. Again I was pressed up against the wall, suspended off the ground. I barely registered the thunk of the door closing, too lost in what I was being given.

In a blink, there were another pair of hands on me. They slid under my shirt, pulling it and my bra off so that they had free access to my aching tits.

Both of my thralls held my weight as they kneaded me in all the right ways. The thing I created pinched and twisted and– Oh! They pulled.

I was beyond moans and whailed with delight.

Strong hands tore into the tears on my leggings to gain purchase, ripping them further so they could put their skin on mine.

One hand finally found the thin but soaked layer of cotton that covered my sex and pushed it aside.

Anticipation built up inside of me. I was going to take every bit of life these two had to offer and it was going to feel so impossibly good.

I was lost in feeling and bliss, so much so that the door opening and closing was beyond my apprehension. The hand that wrapped around my neck, however, that I noticed. But I mistook it for a welcome gesture.

I blinked to look at the owner of the hand and my wistful smile faded as I was slammed with inhuman force into the tiled wall.

This was a scenario I had planned from the beginning. Happy we could finally get to it. Hopefully, the emotional shift flows well enough it's all in character. Any guesses as to who is holding her by the throat?

Re:timing - Heyo, I only have half of next chapter down as of right now and am going on a trip for the next few days, so update will be midweek at best.

7