(1) WHO FAILED EVERYONE?
75 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(1) WHO FAILED EVERYONE

….. filtered yellow light of two Suns was falling from the window on my face, and even then, I was looking through it, at the man sitting on the Throne. My armor was broken, and blood was all over me. At my feet were bodies with cuts, and some even missing their heads or other body parts. These bodies were still leaking fresh blood and flooding the ground beneath my feet with crimson blood, which shone under the yellow light. 

But I was not alone in rage to kill this man. My five followers were also around me in a similar state. With their torn armor, blood, and body have various degrees of wounds. They even have more dead bodies at their feet than me. Their weapons were still dripping-wet with crimson color hiding the original glimmer, filling the whole room with a feeling of dread. This room was filled with the decoration of golds and gems to show the luxury of life but now filled with the aura of life enders—something you could only get on a bloody battlefield during the war before losing your life.

Everyone here was also looking at me and waiting for my decision. But, when every eye landed on this man, they were lusting for torturing him to piece and to skin him to quench the thrust tormenting us day night. These men with me were still looking at the man and running their brain to find the most torturous method to kill, visible from their eyes and moving face skin, and waiting for my decision. 

While I could see this man on Throne pleading to me for sparing his life with a face as pale as milk. This man was originally a man who never faced Suns or any hardship and planned everything from these walls and deciding the fate of people with a simple swing of his hands and words. He would order billions of subjects for whatever he desires.

But today, upon seeing his pale color shining in the crimson light reflected from the weapons and complementing the shade to crimson-horror in our hands. He also had swords, spears, and all kinds of weapon I could not name at his side and was in full armor. But this coward at the moment did not even dare to raise them. All was for nothing. This man, who could play with the life of other humans, was finally as human as anyone could be. Yet, he was nothing but an ordinary man shaking like a bamboo tree in a storm. And after collecting all power in his fearful self, said, 'Kola! I know things have gone beyond simple forgiveness. But still, give me a chance. A chance to redeem me!

But did I hear him? NO! His voice could not even reach my ears, as to me, the sounds of the people who believed in me, until their death were still asking for help...asking for their revenge. Children's happy with my promises were saying I promised them I will come to save them. Women, saying why did I forget them. And Man, telling that they fought and struggled to the end and did not surrender or waver and with persistence waited until the end for me to come and help. Not even when enemies' swords were chopping their heads, they were waiting for me to go and save what was precious to them. They had never let go of hope, even in life or death, and are still waiting with the belief in their heart that I will come for them.

So, I moved step by step towards the Throne, things have really gone beyond redemption, and at stake was not this mad man, but was me. It was all for my deliverance, not his. So, no one could stop it with a simple wish, neither me nor of anyone else. 

Here, each man wanted to kill this man on the Throne with their own hands. But, I need each piece of his body, so I will chop him layer-by-layer and dedicate it to those who died by each swing of soldiers. No, this will be the best ending to it. Therefore, today, I will pray for my forgiveness by bathing in his blood and burning his flesh for my people.

Maybe…... Maybe all the people who believed in me, until their moment of death due to this mad man, could get some solace in it and I forgiveness...

With each step, tears will fall from my eyes, not for this man but for people I loved and cared for…. but failed them all—each day when they lived under this man's madness and carnage. And each day after their death, they waited for justice. 

They still remain, in their graves, in the air, I breathe, in the ground, I step on, in the water I drink, mixed with the tears of the cry for help until their last moment. Even after their death, they never let their belief in me to diminish, not for even a single second. So, I will not waver.

Today, only one person can get redemption, and that will be me, WHO FAILED EVERYONE IN THEIR LIFE BUT NO MORE! 

---- 

Day-0

The first thing I sensed was darkness, and then everything was also darkness. Soon, my whole world was made of the dark. This world was a pure manifestation of Blackdarkness, perceived from my senses. I could felt nothing but darkness.

But there was one thing which was their other than darkness, it was passes of time. In this world, I was a tree standing there for the birth and waited to meet my end, and time was slowly, slowly seeping and taking away from me something precious. I wanted to stop it each step, but I know nothing and stayed there. I wanted to shout, I wanted to cry, I want to be angry, I tried to beg for forgiveness from time…..for me, each moment was like all emotions I ever had known was attacking me. The time, inevitable and cruel, was taking away bit by bit, slowly, slowly whatever precious life I have left.

----

But suddenly, as a miracle happened and in my world of darkness, things changed. Unknown to me, a fight was being fought between this dark world and time. The dark world lost to this monster time and weakened slowly by losing its grip on what could enter it. 

This world soon has some voices around me, and you can ask why I know they were voices. But all I could say for some unknown reason, I know, and could understand what these voices were saying. 

I tried to reply back, but the world's darkness was much mightier for a weakling like me break it to reach them. So, I failed to make a simple sound, let alone shout back my reply at the 'voices'. Therefore, everything I did was meaningless as if to show me that this dark world might have lost to time, but not me. Since then, it was like, to these 'voices', I do not exist. Therefore, I concentrated on the 'voices' to understand what they were trying to say. From that day, time was finally ticking not to take something from me, but as a signal to prove the existence of a new world.

---- 

3