Prologue_I’m Back Dammit!
97 2 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"So, have you choose?" a bearded man is standing in front of me.

"Yes"

"Which one?" he smiled and stroked his beard.

"I'll go back to Earth and meet my parents" I spoke with a determined voice while clenched my fist.

"Hohoho! What an unusual choice. But are you really sure about this? your friends had chosen to remain in this world and bathe in the Glory of Slaying the demon king. Their names would be carved up in the wall of gold and their tales would be passed generation to generation. Don't you desire it?" the smile on his bearded face is gone and replaced by a confused look.

"Nope, the reasons I summoned here are because of my parents, they're the reason I started cooking that would result me being the One of the Best Chef on Earth. And also the reason I'm being kidnapped here."

"..." he stared at my face, someone that can create and destroy worlds with a flick of hand stared at me sharply. And I can feel the sweat on my back, in these 10 years both of us only talked a little bit and it also with Yuuna's Clairvoyance skill, so this is a bit Awkward.

"You're an unusual Human" the smile is surfaced back on his face and pointed at the gate on the left side "But okay, your life-your choice. Alright go towards that gate, it would take you back to your world." 

'If I can choose over my life, I would never choose to be summoned into this shitty world goddammit' I cursed on my thought.

I walked into the gate and stand in front of it. Ahh, this is it! at last, I'll be back. I really missed you, mom and dad. A burst of liquids come out from my eyes. Am I crying? pfft hahaha!. I'm not that 16 years old anymore, if Ethan and the others knew I cried, they would probably laughing their ass off. Ahhh, the memories with them really hold me back...

'Alex! be careful with the knife on its place!!!' a woman surfaced on my mind, with a jade-like face, a blue eyes, and golden hair. Her hand is on her waist with her brows furrowed.

Glug Glug

'Hah..., just let him do what he wants Jane, a man should learn the pain to overcome the bitterness of the world' and a mustache man is sitting and sipping the coffee while reading a newspaper.

Right..., these are my memories of my parents.

My once wavering heart is steeled once again with my will to meet them.

I looked back one more time, and see the world I spend my 30 years of life in. It's very nostalgic, there are so many memories within it, my friends, the townspeople, or some fucked up monster we've been killed. 

Ahhhhhh. I can feel myself getting teared up again.

"Shit!" I cursed and wiped my tears. I braced myself and went to the gate.

But

"Hey!!!!!" a scream comes from behind me "I really surprised you choose this option. It feels unfair to give you nothing while you do a great job here, so I'll give Eden back to you and you can use it in that world."

"WHATEVER OLD MAN! HAHAHA " I laughed.

Eden? that garden? who cares!. I just wanted to see my parents face as soon as possible and hugged them.Ahhh my life would be perfect right now.........OR SO I THOUGHT.

 

 

 

4