Chapter 1
236 4 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Seeing a man or a woman putting a baby in front of a stranger's home was not interesting. But seeing a group of people composed of a long-bearded old man, a woman, and an abnormally tall man who were wearing clothes that was not today's fashion putting a baby in front of a stranger's house was interesting. What's more, the first two people disappeared in a manner as if they were sucked into nothingness and accompanied by a loud cracking noise while the latter was riding a flying motorcycle were not common in the slightest. At least, to Elliot anyway.

He had just arrived a half-hour ago in someplace didn't recognize after blasted by Ophis during the training session and found said group doing their thing while recuperating. As a member of the supernatural side, he was intrigued, not intrigued by the group but by the scene. Most who dwelled in the supernatural wouldn't put a member of their own in a normal setting place like this. If anything, they would rather another species to raise their own than a human or risked supernatural side-blown to a normal human.

So the obvious question is, what are they doing? it couldn't be to expose the supernatural side as other species wouldn't let this go and would wipe this town from the surface of the planet.

Could it be... a kidnapping?

It surely the most feasible choice. Hiding a baby from the supernatural side from his/her parents and placed them in an environment like this to make sure his/her parents unable to find him. Also, it would make the baby grow up normal unaware of his/her heritage so it became harder to trace.

What a cunning plan! But... the kidnapper didn't count him in the equation since it was impossible to detect him normally and as a member of the supernatural side, it was his duty to make sure the supernatural kept hidden from a normal human.

Elliot picked the basket where the baby was and found the baby was a he. The baby had a scar in the shape of Lightning Bolt which was odd since it was not a birthmark. He cast magic to scan the baby's DNA and cast another magic to find the baby's relative.

Huh?

The feedback Elliot got from the spell told him that in this house there were two people as the baby's relatives. It got him confused because aside from the barrier around the house and the baby, he detected no magic, at all. Of course, he could be wrong but with evidence that no one in the house waking up when the group put a baby where the barrier should warn the inhabitants, he didn't think so. He didn't trust a human to raise a member of a supernatural being. That means the baby's other relatives.

Elliot cast the same spell again but tweaked it to exclude the two people in the house.

Huh?

This time, the spell's feedback gave him a result but not in a good way. The baby had relatives but not a close one. The threads that were part of the manifestation of the spell(Only visible to him) were very thin compared to the previous result where the threads were very thick.

A close relative means good treatment(People in this house are not counted since supernatural and normal people don't mix). A distant relative on the other hand means the baby could be treated badly and that was not something he wished. Handing the baby to other supernatural couples was not an option though because he didn't know whether the baby will be treated like their own son or not. That left him, a powerful entity that could raze an entire pantheon, to raise a baby until a legitimate guardian came to him(if the baby has any and he managed to find them).

"It seems you stuck with him, boy," Elliot said to the sleeping baby. "So... what am I going to call you?" He searched the baby's temporary crib for anything, a letter perhaps.

Aha!

Elliot found a letter and read it. The letter itself was written in a style of the dark age. He concluded that the writer of the letter was either an immortal from that time or following tradition. Set the writing style aside, the content of the letter was reeking of manipulation.

It was not just what had been written into it, it also the magic that waving off from the paper.

Elliot tried to recall every spell that he ever met or created but none was like this. Most magic he ever countered usually followed certain rules but to use intent as the basic block of the spell certainly threw him over and it was very interesting.

Elliot shaking his head to dispel any new thinking about what kind of spell he could create and refocus himself on the letter.

"So your name is Harry Potter, huh?" Elliot muttered to the sleeping baby. "Not the worse name I ever encounter." He shrugged before speaking again. "Well... Since you are under my care, I supposed your name now is Harry Scheeneider, at least until you claimed your birthright."

Elliot walked away from the house with the baby in his hands. Believe it or not, he was a pro at taking care of a baby after countless times he had to babysit whenever his subordinates had someplace to go or something to do.

Carefully detached one hand from the baby to prevent the baby to fall, Elliot waved his free hand to summon his ride considering a baby lacked resistance to travel through the air. Teleportation was out of the question since from the very beginning he had tried it and unable to teleport.

A Flash of light flared for few seconds before a 2005 RV Fleetwood Jamboree appeared. It was his vehicle he usually used whenever he had outings with his subordinates or with Serafall on one of their dates. It was a comfortable transport that was personally maximized in the comfort department and had wide spaces inside after expanded by using magic. It also didn't run on fossil but rather magical energy and electricity that gathered using several methods.

Getting inside the RV, Elliot placed the baby first into a portable seat that changed into a comfortable crib for the baby to sleep beside the driver seat before sitting into his seat and driving off the hell out of here.

~~~~~~~Line Break~~~~~~~

It had been 8 years since Elliot decided to pick Harry from his relative(secretly). Not much happened for the last 8 years aside from the sudden fluctuation of magic from Harry whenever he had intense emotions which forced Elliot to clean up the mess whenever it happened or the leech inside his scar which later had been removed to be studied.

Harry himself had grown into a very active boy who always got into places he shouldn't have gone to, not that Elliot minded but still... Most of Elliot's nature of the research was too dangerous especially for a boy of his age. As for the magic side, Elliot started trained him when he was 4 years old to prevent any clogging in his system because of the intense training Harry had to undergo to utilize his magic better. That means physical conditioning and researching his talent in the magical field. If Elliot started his magical training at a later age, he feared the mindset for such training would be non-existent. Believe it or not, those who trained at a later age always distracted by the outside world.

"Dad look! I can cast Firewall."

Elliot sighed hearing Harry calling him Dad. He had told Harry that he was not his Dad but it seemed it became his motivation to train harder fearing he would be thrown if his training was unsatisfying though it was not true.

"Hai hai..." Elliot ruffled Harry's hair fondly before turning his attention to the miniature Firewall.

It seemed Harry's research(Helped by him of course) had been a success(as expected). It was about manipulating fire to create a wall made of fire.

"How is it?" Harry asked hopefully.

"Not bad but I think you need to modify some of the spell's structure. Let me show you, Firewall." Elliot snapped his fingers to make it cooler. Instead of a miniature wall made of fire, it was a gigantic fire that covered a 1km radius. Compared to Harry's, the fire radiated intense fire that would kill many living beings if they came close but soon died out after he dispelled it.

"That's not fair. That's my research." Harry pouted furiously. He seemed didn't like whenever Elliot showed Harry the better version of the spell he researched.

"Oh please. I've helped you make that spell(I already know the spell). Besides, you don't have mana as much as I do so it is normal for you. Plus you are still a brat." Elliot stuck his tongue.

"Not fair. I want to be strong like you Dad."

"Maybe in a few thousand years... If you are lucky." Mostly figuratively sense of speaking but he wouldn't oppose Harry if he decided if he wanted to be an immortal. "Oh almost forgot. The Principal phoned me today. She said about the school trip that you forgot to mention."

The Principal of the school that Harry went to phone Elliot about the trip to the UK. The theme for this year's trip was The Legend of Camelot. At least that was better than last year(The Theme was about Camping in The Grand Canyon) and he didn't have to hear Harry's whining about bugs.

Harry scratched his head. "Hehe... I forgot."

Elliot's left eyebrow twitched. He didn't expect Harry to forget something like this. Harry usually didn't forget to tell him about everything important in school. It was better for both of the two of them to track any event that happened in the school for security reasons.

"Harry..."

"I forgot okay. With homework doubled and with researching new spells, it escaped my mind."

While it was cute to see Harry thought he could escape punishment, Elliot knew better. He raised Harry from when he was still a baby so he knew whenever he lied. But for this once, he wouldn't make it a problem.

"Fine... Just for this once." Elliot smiled, eyes glinting with a mischievous spark. He had so many things he could use to punish him.

"Um, Dad?" Harry looked uncomfortable, probably knew that the next time he screwed he would be punished with things he didn't want to know.

"It's alright. Now, where were we? Oh yeah, how about shopping?" Elliot asked. It wouldn't do if Harry didn't have the things he required for this school trip, his pride demanded that everything must be perfect.

"I'm busy..." Harry's answer was shocking for Elliot.

"What do you mean you are busy?"

"I have study group, you know with Leah and Kane."

Ah... Those two hellions. Elliot didn't know how Harry could be friends with those pranksters but he knew one thing, Leah and Kane were good friends for Harry.

"You may go." Harry looked elated. "But only for the study group. If I hear anything like you three pranked some poor people, you will not like the consequences. Gate." Elliot then opened a portal back to his house in America, the human world. "Before you go, take a shower first. You smell."

Harry just rolled his eyes before saying he will.

With Harry gone, it's now the time for Elliot to work. He finally got some lead about Harry's living families.

"Gate." Elliot opened a new portal to England and stepped inside.

The Gate spell brought Elliot into one of his establishments in London.

"Welcome back, Master El." A voice similar to him greeted him. It was one of his Flesh Golems he designed similar to his everything to keep the establishment working.

"Any updates?" Instead of greeting back, Elliot asked the golem about everything it could gather using every method available.

The golem exited the room before returning with a pile of papers, probably everything it could gather had been written into said papers and placed them on the table much to his horror. Paperwork was the greatest enemy he couldn't beat, even with his power. But this was something he had to do regardless of his loathing hatred for paperwork.

"Let's see." Elliot read the paperwork carefully. Missing the key information was something he didn't tolerate.

Huh?

Elliot didn't believe what he had just read. How something so obvious escaped the British Wizarding World population's minds? I mean, Elliot knew that Wizarding World didn't have enough common sense but this certainly made his impression rock bottom.

Unlike other Wizarding World Country, the British Wizarding World was total shit. They were a sheep that led by a mass of bundle of gossip called Daily Prophet, a newspaper that couldn't be called a newspaper but gossip tabloid. They also stupid, lazy, pathetic people that he rather destroy than to keep.

In short, the people that made Wizarding World were cancer to their community and others.

Sigh*

If this was not for Harry, Elliot wouldn't bother to search for them much less coming to this country.

"Contact our agents in MACUSA to make us a passport for visiting MOM and arrange a meeting with the magical equivalent of Law Enforcement." He issued an order to his golem to make things smoother for him to act.

"Understood." The golem bowed before exiting the room to do his order.

Elliot turned his attention back to the paperwork in front of him.

There were still too many of them.

Despite the complaint, he knew better than to miss this out. He couldn't let any misinformation going unnoticed because his creation thought that he shouldn't be bothered by simple things.

"Time to work..." He sat and soldiered through the mountain of paperwork.

~~~~~~~Line Break~~~~~~~

Harry hated shopping, especially with dad was around. There's no word in his vocabulary to express how much he hated it.

"Dad..." He whined, trying to gather dad's attention only to fail.

His dad was on fire with shopping and haggling like a housewife. Dad had money and yet he still doing this making him wondering what's the deal with doing that anyway. It couldn't be he wanted to save some money. If so, Harry didn't believe him one bit. Dad had more money than hundreds of generations combined could have or so he told him.

Then there was a thing he loathed to mention. Dad was a fudging hunk.

Harry shuddered from nightmares seeing Dad was stared at by women as if they wanted to do something weirdy with him whenever he passed. Trust him, even with Dad had toned it down by applying glamour to hide tattoos, red eyes, and platinum dark silver hair, it didn't work. It contrasted with his own skinny body, regardless of the amount of food he consumed.

Oh, how much he was jealous of his friends who could go outside without too much trouble.

"Look what I got!" Dad, not knowing how much he hated the whole shopping thing, looked smug at his haul, bags of raw food, and some clothes. "I buy them cheaply!" He raised a thumb and literally proud of it.

Harry couldn't help but having an eyebrow twitched. Did he have to speak of it as he had just won a national award? He felt pity for those award winners. They poured their own body, soul, and effort to win it only to have dad swept them over with his dashing charm and smile.

"You're done?" Harry replied petulantly. He couldn't stand those women staring at his dad. He didn't want to get a nightmare tonight.

"Someone's impatient." Dad teased.

Whose fault was that? Harry said in his mind to keep himself out of trouble, something he wanted to prevent at any cost. Dad's mood could swing like a pendulum or like a pregnant woman. Anything could happen when it did.

"I'm bored." Was Harry's reply. It was safer that way. Besides, he was truly bored since dad was doing the heavy part.

"Really?" Dad's face showed half-shocked half-disbelief. "You didn't go looking around?"

Harry deadpanned hearing his dad's word. What kind of dad who let his son run around without supervision? Was his dad that reckless to let him like that? Well not really. His dad was perfectly aware that Harry could take care of himself and his dad always monitoring him, though the last part was only his assumption. Magic was that convenient.

"I did but nothing interesting around." Harry shrugged. He preferred tinkering with his book of magic, grimoire some would say, or playing with Leah and Kane.

"Okay..." Dad looked sounded unsure with his answer before resuming. "Before we go home, we are going to visit MOM. I have a business-related to MOM."

Smooth, dad. Smooth...

In Wizarding World, MOM stands for the Ministry of Magic in Britain. Only someone from the magical community understood unlike what mundane people would assume that it was his dad he was talking about. Though he wondered why he wanted to go to that place. God knows what kind of stupid place it was.

Britain Magic World or British Wizarding World was a place Harry didn't want to go and live at. With so many corrupt officials and blatant racism against the first generation or Muggle in British or No-Maj in MACUSA and other races, it was still a wonder that the government still standing until now. Even his dad didn't like it too and that was something.

Dad was someone who rarely disliked something. He tolerated many things but to dislike something means he either found it stupid or nonsensical. Harry too must side with his dad. Unless you were a clown and desperate, stupidity and nonsensical took last.

It was fine to differentiate between someone who had magic and someone who had none. Humans always feared the unknown and if magic and magical races were known to them, chaos would ensue. But to persecute and to prevent equality in right as someone who had magic was something Harry couldn't let go of. Dad always treated him equally whenever he taught him magic. Dad never forced him to take his ideology.

History proved that magic was only a tool. If you can use magic then use it. If you have good physical capabilities, why not use both. It was not only enhanced his execution and prowess in practice and battle, it gave him many possibilities.

"Can we not go or you can drop me at Kane's?" Harry tried to bargain. He had prepared many tricks he wanted to try, without the magic of course. He might be best friends with Leah and Kane but he didn't use magic if the situation didn't need magic to solve. Besides, he didn't want Leah and Kane to be jealous that he had magic. That was a recipe for disaster that he wanted to prevent.

"No. I found your uncles. So it is important to get to them as soon as possible. Their condition is not exactly good."

Ah... The Uncles.

Harry hated his dad whenever he said about his uncles. He knew he was not dad's son and dad determined to bring them to his life. It made him felt awful and unwanted. He was perfectly content with his own life and didn't unnecessary things to complicate himself with.

Harry had already enough with dad and magic. He didn't need uncles whose faces were unknown to him. This part was blamed on dad for his slow approach. But a part of Harry knew that dad did this for his good.

Dad was a cautious prick when it comes to survival, mostly for Harry's. With the British Wizarding World disliked Muggle, first-generation, and other races, it had to be complicated if his dad only moved now. Whatever it was, dad must be finished doing his thing.

"Really?"

"You can see them yourself though I don't recommend for the second uncle. Too much drama involved."

"When can I meet them?" Harry had his reservations. He wanted to have uncles or aunts like a normal kid but he was not normal. Magic World needed extra caution to approach and to live at. One second could be fine the next second could turn disastrous. And people with magic were dangerous.

"Now."

Dad guided Harry to a corner. The groceries disappeared from his dad's hands. Harry knew it went to his dad's inventory. He dreamed the day he had his own.

Harry shook his head to clear his focus as dad put his hand on his shoulder before his entire being displaced for a second.

"Why are we here? Shouldn't we, I don't know, go straight to MOM?"

Harry was confused. Wouldn't it better to teleport to MOM instead of outside a phone box?

"Hush, you. Can't exactly go there without causing a ruckus, can we? It can be our ace if we want to slip without someone knowing. I do interested in their archive."

Harry sweat-dropped hearing his dad. For someone who hated to do his job like paperwork that he usually moaned about for non-stop coming, dad surely liked to read a lot. Fortunately, he didn't pick up dad's penchant for dry reading. God knows how much time he needed to waste to read. Unless it was needed for his research, Harry wouldn't touch book too long.

But dad was right. Both Harry and dad had different magic style. They used freestyle instead of a rigid style like using wands every time they wanted to use magic. Not only it was cumbersome, but it also lacks edge in multi-tasking. Freestyle magic was better, at least in his opinion since he could use many different spells at the same time.

"Count me in!" Harry grinned. He too was interested in the books, at least for research purposes, and magic items. Dad was too stingy to let him touch his toys.

"Maybe later, when our business here has concluded," Dad said and opened the phonebox before dialing numbers.

"This is a relic of old times. MOM is rich enough to at least invest in technology."

Harry's eyes were hurt seeing ancient relics. His device was more sophisticated and high tech. He hoped the Mundane World developed the technology faster. He only could use it at home when no one could see him.

The phonebox vibrated before moving down. It was thanks to the barrier shielding the magical event, the mundane couldn't and didn't see it, though it didn't stop mundane with the sight, rare as they were.

'I hate Wizarding World.'

Please do take a note. When Harry said Magical World, he referred to the documentary about magic people, not outdated and ancient history like Wizarding World. At least magic people didn't cause technology to malfunction due to the nature of their magic. He shuddered what kind of life he would have if dad didn't adopt him, introduce him to technology, and fixed the magic imbalance Wizarding World's magic he previously had by training him early. There's no doubt he would be a caveman with no interest in mundane advancement thus stuck in the middle age period.

Dad guided both of them to the receptionist where dad handed his pseudo wand. In Wizarding World, a wand was essential. Without it, Harry had no doubt the Wizards and Witches alike would be like a headless chicken, one thing that he disliked about wand uses. Sadly, the receptionist was confused about dad's wand. Then again, it was normal for them to be like that. Dad used metal known as Mythril for the base and gems to enchant its magical capabilities instead of using trees and a sliver part of magical beings like Wizarding World used.

"What in Merlin's beard is this?"

Unnoticed by the receptionist who was befuddled by dad's wand, Harry noticed his dad flinched and he liked it. Growing with dad means Harry had the pleasure of hearing stories of Heroes and their opposites. That also came with a visual projection of how they lived their lives. So a receptionist of all people cursing using Merlin as a swear word was a delight for him. Dad after all posed as Merlin Ambrosius a long time ago.

"It's a wand. My own creation." Dad recovered like he hadn't been affected by it. The title as unflappable he got from neighbor and women he associated with struck true. "Pay it no attention. I have a meeting with Madam Bones." Dad waved his hand in dismissal as if it was not worth nothing. But Harry knew better, dad used his voice to beguile the receptionist to avoid attention. It was hard to notice if you weren't trained in the art of bewitching and compulsion of mind art.

Dad's art of bewitching and compulsion art were subtle. The recipient was aware of it but at the same time unaware of it. It was a suggestion but underlying with force. The inflicted would think it was important but for some reason, they would always feel it was not important. A doctrine to be precise. A horrifying spell that could change a mindset of a person and mold said person to the caster wish in the wrong hands. Even those who trained in shielding mind from external factors and crazy people couldn't escape if executed properly. There were several ways to escape from such a spell. It was either an opposition to a devotee of a belief or forcing them to confront reality though the later part mostly missed and unaware of it since you can't treat something you don't know.

"Name?"

"Elliot and Harry Scheeneider."

The receptionist flipped the book on the desk.

"Madam Bones is expecting you. She is at level two."

Dad nodded and led both him and Harry to level two, a place where the Department of Magical Law Enforcement. After asking around, both of them arrived at the Head of DMLE's office. Dad knocked on the door and waited until someone said coming from the other side.

"Pardon for the intrusion," Dad said, opening the door.

Inside the room, there were two people. One was a female and the other was a male. The condition for both people was too different. One was rich and the other was poor.

"Mr. Scheeneider." The female Harry assumed as Madam Bones greeted. "Please take a seat. You too, Mr. Potter." Harry got goosebumps at the staring he got from Madam Bones and the poor man. He didn't show his displeasure to be called Mr. Potter. He might be a Potter by blood but he was raised by a Scheeneider. Showing his displeasure only caused drama he didn't want to involve himself with.

"Thank you," Dad said the word and motioned Harry to take a set next to him. "But please call me Elliot or El. It's more friendly that way."

"Very well." Madam Bones nodded.

Dad and Madam Bones then talked about things. Harry tuned them out of course. He had no desire to politicking. He didn't want to be enslaved by paperwork and have no fun. He had seen dad's miserable expression whenever he came home with loads of paper. He had better things to do anyway.

Harry felt a strange gaze aimed at him. The source was the man beside dad. It was a mix of fear, dread, unwillingness, and happiness at the same time. Quite unusual coming from people he didn't know.

Harry tugged his dad by the sleeve and spoke. "I'm bored. Can I go outside?" He was bored anyway. Being idle was a concept he rarely interacting with. He had homework, playing with Leah and Kane, practice, and research.

"Sure." Dad turned at him and handed him a bunch of money. "Go buy yourself something." Before turning at the poor man. "Can I trust you can ensure his safety?"

The man nodded. "Yes."

Harry detected happiness from this man. Quite weird actually. He didn't know this man and this was his first time in London so he didn't know many places.

"Harry, can I call you that?" The man asked.

"Sure."

"My name is Remus Lupin. You may call me Remus or Mr. Lupin."

"Cool. Do you know somewhere to buy ice cream, Mr. Lupin? I like cream cheese vanilla flavored." Harry loved that flavor and stocked so many in the refrigerator back home. Sadly, he ran out. With training and homework taking much of his time and dad was busy with MACUSA, he had no time to buy them.

"I might know somewhere." Mr. Lupin said vaguely.

"Where?"

"Just follow me." Mr. Lupin offered his hand to Harry before they departed to the destination.

~~~~~~~Line Break~~~~~~~

Remus felt uneasy. Everything about Harry was different than the Harry in his imagination. He was too mature for his age and physically different.

This Harry who joyfully licked his ice cream didn't act like a child of his age should. A child in Wizarding World still saw magic with awe in their early lives and yet he didn't. Instead of awed by magic, he complained about how impractical the Wizards and Witches alike using their magic.

"You know magic, Harry?"

"I know a few. It's still a work in progress." Harry said it as if it was a normal thing for a child to have. "Do you want to see it?"

"No, no. We don't want the Ministry to be informed and giving out sanctions." Remus truly didn't want Ministry involved, not now with Harry was with him for the short duration he was here. "Underage Magic is strictly advised to be practiced in a magical environment."

"And where do you think we are?" Harry asked the obvious question. "Magical environment. There's no mundane here."

Remus was taken aback. Just like Harry said, Diagon Alley was a magical environment. But it didn't mean Ministry didn't monitor the place.

"What's mundane?"

"Normal Human, an average joe with no magic in their blood."

That rubbed Remus in the wrong way.

"You don't like them?" He needed to know if Harry was raised in a Pureblood belief.

"It depends. Most mundane is okay, they are fun to play and associate with. I grew up with them."

Not a Pureblood then, Remus sighed in relief.

"But they don't have magic. Isn't that hard for you to hide?"

Remus had seen many Muggleborn and Squib struggled. They had magic, though in Squib only the knowledge of it, and had to hide their true self. At times, it gave them pressure.

"Magic is just magic. If you think because you have magic you are special, you are mistaken greatly. It's unfortunate for them to not have some in their blood but I don't think it is that bad. Compared to us, they do not have to hide as we do. They do not have to clean everything involving magic when occurred in public. They do not have to practice magic so it doesn't kill them. They are blissfully unaware of every threat that can kill them, something we have to solve as soon as possible. And here we are, hiding in the dark like rats while mundane bask in the light. I suppose the whole light and dark thing or balance like dad used to say taking its toll. Tipping the scale to one side is disastrous for both sides. We need them as much as they need us. As for your last question, it is not hard when you grow up with them."

Remus had almost the impression of his jaw dropped. He didn't know what to say. Harry's philosophy or should he say Elliot's was too diverse than the one he knew. In a Wizarding World, it was always those with magic who was superior, and the one who didn't was inferior. This includes those people who fought for a righteous cause.

"Your dad taught you that?"

Harry shook his head. "No, not really. I was taught to survive and to be a winner. Power and fame are useless if you don't survive. The winner writes their own history. Look at me. The Dark Lord has all the power yet he couldn't kill me when I was a baby and he perished. You British Wizards and Witches flaunted on the so-called miracle that took my mother and father's sacrifices and write your own version of history."

"Y-You know about it." Remus stuttered. "Then you know about me, us."

"I do when you introduced your name. Dad never hides about my past, about mom, about father, about Sirius, about Peter, and you. He wants me to experience it myself."

Remus forced himself to keep calm when Harry mentioned Sirius. Because of that bastard, Remus lost everything.

"Don't mention Sirius. Hearing that accursed name makes me want to murder him."

Harry snorted. "I doubt that."

"Is this only a joke for you? He is the cause of your parents' death." Remus couldn't believe what Harry just said.

"Spoilers."

"What do you mean spoilers!"

"Spoilers. And I need to go. Dad is calling for me." Harry rose from the seat and pulled out a piece of paper which later engulfed in the fire before Harry disappeared.

Three days later the news of Sirius Black was released printed on the front page of Daily Prophet.

---------------------------------

Note: The Author used Grammarly. He doesn't use English as a primary or secondary language. Review, Follow are welcomed.

2